The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-24-2015, 02:45 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

APRIL 23: Princess Caroline of Hanover attend the opening of the 30th International Festival Of Fashion and Photography on April 23, 2015 in Hyeres, France.This year Princess Caroline of Hanover is member of fashion jury.

Gettyimages.co.uk

Old 04-24-2015, 03:02 AM
Courtier

The second picture isn't the most flattering one I've ever seen of her! But she looks good in general. Love the scarf.

Old 04-24-2015, 03:39 AM
Nobility

Love these photos of Caroline, I know she is getting older, but these photos still has the vibrance of when she was in her 20's, and who can blame her - life is great for her at the moment, and I am so happy for her, keep shining Caroline
Old 04-24-2015, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Day 2 of the fashion/art event

Member of the jury Princess Caroline of Hanover (C) looks at creations during the 30th edition of the International Festival of Fashion and Photography on April 24, 2015, at the Villa Noailles in Hyeres, southeastern France. This year's President of the Jury is German fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld.

Gettyimages.co.uk picture gallery
Old 04-24-2015, 05:18 PM
Courtier

She is getting older but like Debrann I think she looks fabulous. She is just radiant! I think she looks miles better than all those people who can't keep away from needles and knives. She doesn't hide who she is or the joys and tragedies of her life.
Old 04-24-2015, 06:55 PM
Commoner

seeing these photos of Princess Caroline inspire and thrill me...and further prove my point that she is the last great European Woman and the coolest woman in the world.
plus 1 to florestane and debrann
Old 04-24-2015, 07:40 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florestane View Post
She is getting older but like Debrann I think she looks fabulous. She is just radiant! I think she looks miles better than all those people who can't keep away from needles and knives. She doesn't hide who she is or the joys and tragedies of her life.

Totally agree. I haven't always been thrilled with some of the choices she's made in life but they are her choices, and I have always rooted for her.

She's beautiful and I want her to have one last chance at love...if it's what she wants.
Old 04-25-2015, 03:28 AM
Administrator

Here are some more pics without watermarks

** royalista.com article **

** zimbio: 30th International Festival Of Fashion & Photography: Day One **

** nicematin: PHOTOS. Le Festival de la mode à Hyères sur son trente (et un) **
Old 04-25-2015, 04:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzroc View Post
[...] and further prove my point that she is the last great European Woman [...]
Eh... excuse me?

You know that there are 731 million people living in Europe? What about these powerful and mega-rich European ladies, who all own an immense fortune and lead a business like Sandra Ortega y Mera (Zara), Charlène de Carvalho Heineken (Heineken), Liliane Bettencourt (L'Oréal), Johanna Quandt (BMW), Miuccia Prada (Prada), etc.... Not to mention powerful ladies like Angela Merkel, leader of Europe's biggest economy and the only one with the brains and balls to match Vladimir Putin? All these ladies are far more a "great European Woman" than Caroline of Hannover, who has done nothing except being a daughter of a Prince whom frequented the boulevard press for decades with her three marriages and, yes, her beauty. But to label her "the last great European Woman"... eeeh....

Old 04-25-2015, 11:44 AM
Commoner

There IS no excuse for that.
oh, YES!
MONEY!
POWER!
FAME!
NOTARIETY!
Duc et Pair is a product of the tabloid world!
No thank you! (occasionally grateful for photographs, though !)
Save me, save us all from one more moment of that ...
There is a grace, a confidence , a peace, a type of happiness and or joy that is only derived from a life well-lived, a life dedicated to what is really valuable...Princess Caroline has (seemed) to accomplish this quite well.
Old 04-25-2015, 01:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
The last 'real' European Princess, perhaps...
Old 04-25-2015, 02:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

She has been a beautiful princess or a very elegant princess but not 'the last 'real princess'', She had not a life of a real princess, weddings, divorce, lovers, expecting before her wedding.
Old 04-25-2015, 03:36 PM
Courtier

Well, she is a real princess and she's had a life so she has had the life of a real princess. Maybe not a stereotypical life. But she isn't the only princess to have experienced several maariages, divorce, love affairs and pregnancy before marriage.
Old 04-25-2015, 03:47 PM
Majesty

Caroline is for me like a romantic heroine out of a novel, sort of a Royal Scarlett O'Hara. She's gorgeous and smart and a bit selfish. She's also a survivor on every level.

She's lived, and she does not apologize for it.
Old 04-26-2015, 05:51 AM
Administrator

Here are some more pics of April 23 and 24, including two from April 24 where she wears another outfit we haven't seen so far:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** pm gallery: Caroline, une jurée rayonnante à Hyères **
Old 04-26-2015, 06:38 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Day 2 of the fashion/art event

Member of the jury Princess Caroline of Hanover (C) looks at creations during the 30th edition of the International Festival of Fashion and Photography on April 24, 2015, at the Villa Noailles in Hyeres, southeastern France. This year's President of the Jury is German fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld.

Gettyimages.co.uk picture gallery
The villa Noailles is an early modernist house (1923-27) which belonged to art patrons Charles and Marie-Laure de Noailles. Today it's an Art Museum.
Here you can find some intersting sites about the villa and its former owners:
Villa Noailles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Villa Noailles
Villa Noailles
https://www.facebook.com/villanoailles
Old 04-26-2015, 07:58 AM
Courtier

Again, she's looking fabulous. I suppose if you're on a fashion jury you need to!
Old 04-26-2015, 01:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
She has been a beautiful princess or a very elegant princess but not 'the last 'real princess'', She had not a life of a real princess, weddings, divorce, lovers, expecting before her wedding.
So who is a real Princess? Charlene, maybe... She hasn' t as much personality as Caroline has. Neither Stephanie has.

Other Princesses may have more consideration, such as Princess Anne.

Caroline has the 'atouts'. It's not just a matter of god looks.
Old 04-26-2015, 02:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't find her a personality , princess Stéphanie has a strong personality, she did not receive the presidences of big associations as her sister, she was too Young when her mother was died but she founded the association of FightAids , she does a lot of work for the persons who have the VIH .

We cannot compare a wife who is 58 and who is born in a princely court to a wife who is 38 and is only princess since almost 4 year.

I think that the real princesses are Marie Astrid, Magaretha of Luxembourg, princess Astrid of Belgium. she had no scandales in their life.
Old 04-27-2015, 02:36 AM
Courtier

Why can't we compare Caroline and Charlene? I can, and I do!