Princess Caroline Current Events Part 3: January 2014 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I agree, lazuli, Princess Caroline does look like she's part of the art. :D

She seems to be in a great place in her life, lots of grandbabies, lots of events/charities/et al, always smiling and happy. :flowers:

A few more photographs of P. Caroline attending the exhibition, courtesy of Semana which calls her the stylishest princess of Europe and a lover of contemporary art

Carolina de Mónaco, la princesa con más estilo de Europa

Carolina de Mónaco, la princesa con más estilo de Europa, amante del arte contemporáneo

Last edited:
HRH The Princess of Hanover visits the "Construire une collection" or "Building a Collection" exhibition in Monaco on March 19, 2015 in Monaco

Belga

Belga Image - Editorial

She can wear casual and still make it stand out from the crowd. Great to see her out and about.She seems to have the remit for all the art and cultural activities in Monaco.

She can wear casual and still make it stand out from the crowd. Great to see her out and about.She seems to have the remit for all the art and cultural activities in Monaco.

Yes... Love her outfit, so fresh and youthful... :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

just look at "pic 3" above!
Princess Caroline is the coolest woman in the world.
She is smart, fun, wise, naturally beautiful, overwhelmingly sexy, and is indeed the Arts and Cultural Ambassador for Monaco, and for all of us.

She looks great. I wish we saw more of her...

I second that emotion!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:

And take a good look at P. Caroline's handbag... It´s a computer keyboard, designed by a portuguese industrial designer named João Sabino. As a portuguese myself, i couldn't be prouder...
Take a look

http://i58.tinypic.com/14vrxbl.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/2d9p9fn.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/s63fya.jpg

Caroline is famed for her occasional quirky fashion accessories - they don't always work, but I think this is a winner.

:previous: The princess's fashion taste has become quirkier as she has matured. As a young woman she was almost always classic and traditional.

But even when Caroline wears things that I don't necessarily understand or care for(the ghastly "toe shoes"!:eek:) there is an inherent elegance and dignity about her that few of her peers can match, imo.

Caroline is famed for her occasional quirky fashion accessories - they don't always work, but I think this is a winner.

Maybe, she wears them for advertisement.

I can't see Caroline doing that unless it was for charity. I think she has always enjoyed having fun with fashion.

I don't know, Moonmaiden23 - I can remember a few "quirky" outfits when she was younger! ? I love the fact she has fun with fashion - we might not always like it but it gets us talking!

APRIL 23: Princess Caroline of Hanover attend the opening of the 30th International Festival Of Fashion and Photography on April 23, 2015 in Hyeres, France.This year Princess Caroline of Hanover is member of fashion jury.

Gettyimages.co.uk

The second picture isn't the most flattering one I've ever seen of her! But she looks good in general. Love the scarf.

Love these photos of Caroline, I know she is getting older, but these photos still has the vibrance of when she was in her 20's, and who can blame her - life is great for her at the moment, and I am so happy for her, keep shining Caroline :flowers:

Day 2 of the fashion/art event

Member of the jury Princess Caroline of Hanover (C) looks at creations during the 30th edition of the International Festival of Fashion and Photography on April 24, 2015, at the Villa Noailles in Hyeres, southeastern France. This year's President of the Jury is German fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld.

Gettyimages.co.uk picture gallery

She is getting older but like Debrann I think she looks fabulous. She is just radiant! I think she looks miles better than all those people who can't keep away from needles and knives. She doesn't hide who she is or the joys and tragedies of her life.

seeing these photos of Princess Caroline inspire and thrill me...and further prove my point that she is the last great European Woman and the coolest woman in the world.
plus 1 to florestane and debrann

She is getting older but like Debrann I think she looks fabulous. She is just radiant! I think she looks miles better than all those people who can't keep away from needles and knives. She doesn't hide who she is or the joys and tragedies of her life.

Totally agree. I haven't always been thrilled with some of the choices she's made in life but they are her choices, and I have always rooted for her.

She's beautiful and I want her to have one last chance at love...if it's what she wants.;)

[...] and further prove my point that she is the last great European Woman [...]

Eh... excuse me?

You know that there are 731 million people living in Europe? What about these powerful and mega-rich European ladies, who all own an immense fortune and lead a business like Sandra Ortega y Mera (Zara), Charlène de Carvalho Heineken (Heineken), Liliane Bettencourt (L'Oréal), Johanna Quandt (BMW), Miuccia Prada (Prada), etc.... Not to mention powerful ladies like Angela Merkel, leader of Europe's biggest economy and the only one with the brains and balls to match Vladimir Putin? All these ladies are far more a "great European Woman" than Caroline of Hannover, who has done nothing except being a daughter of a Prince whom frequented the boulevard press for decades with her three marriages and, yes, her beauty. But to label her "the last great European Woman"... eeeh....

:flowers:

There IS no excuse for that.
oh, YES!
MONEY!
POWER!
FAME!
NOTARIETY!
Duc et Pair is a product of the tabloid world!
No thank you! (occasionally grateful for photographs, though !)
Save me, save us all from one more moment of that ...
There is a grace, a confidence , a peace, a type of happiness and or joy that is only derived from a life well-lived, a life dedicated to what is really valuable...Princess Caroline has (seemed) to accomplish this quite well.

Last edited:
The last 'real' European Princess, perhaps...

She has been a beautiful princess or a very elegant princess but not 'the last 'real princess'', She had not a life of a real princess, weddings, divorce, lovers, expecting before her wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom