Princess Caroline Current Events Part 2: October 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Welcome to Part II of the thread to discuss the current events of Princess Caroline. Part I of Caroline's Current Events can be found here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/princess-caroline-current-events-part-1-a-16550-26.html

You can find Prince Ernst-August's Current Events Thread in the German-Austrian Forum: Prince Ernst August of Hanover current events 1: March 2008-

Please have a look at the

• Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
Happy Posting!

Last edited:
It seems Saint -Remy is the place where Princess Caroline finds herself... Maybe she is thinking about returning there , now that her brother is going to marry and she will have less official stuff....

Thanks for the photos... I like seeing her in Saint-Remy again :)

Totally agree - it's the perfect place for her to retire to a quieter life. It's off the beaten path (meaning, not a tourist trap), and if/when she needs the city life, she can visit Paris and/or Monaco (where she is welcome, and has property). Also, St. Remey is where she raised her other children, so I'm sure Ps Alex does fine there, too.

It's always nice to see her returning to St Remy.
I wonder why she put those gigantic clothes? She looks funny :p
Oh, and the puppy is so cute!

It seems Saint -Remy is the place where Princess Caroline finds herself... Maybe she is thinking about returning there , now that her brother is going to marry and she will have less official stuff....

I think it would be very nice for her to "return" there, even though she never totally left it, now that she has sort of come full circle. In a way, she's where she began, only this time it's better, because she is better. Bigger, older, better, you know? When I say bigger, I mean spiritually bigger, not physically, because obviously she is as waif as ever. :lol:

Thank you rerehh! so she is back in monaco. She is wearing those glasses again. :p

The pictures of S. Remy and the little dog are adorable. I wonder if she spends much time there.

Yes it is a pity that she is such a heavy smoker. So I assume her therapy to give up smoking failed ?

If I could, I would propose to Princess Caroline the book of Allen Carr "Endlich Nichtraucher" ("finally no smoker..").

MONACO / 24/11/2010 INAUGURATION AU CHPG D'UN NOUVEL APPAREIL DE RADIOTHERAPIE, DON DU GEMLUC, PAR SAS LA PRINCESSE CAROLINE. PRESENCE DU PROFESSEUR YAZID BELKACEMI EN BLOUSE BLANCHE ET DU DOCTEUR PASTOR, PDT DU CONSEIL D'AMINISTRATION DU CHPG. Monaco 24th 2010. THE INAUGURATION BY HRH PRINCESS CAROLINE OF A NEW CHPG RADIOTHERAPY GEMLUC DONATION WITH PROFESOR COAT YAZID BELKACEM DOCTOR PDT OF DIRECTORS OF CHPG.

http://i52.tinypic.com/mn2bz5.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/a0hwz4.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/t0gos7.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/23708061.html?citemId=2797511-1

Last edited:
Uau, our girl's having quite a busy week! Monday the 50th anniversary of the Scientific Center of Monaco, today an inauguration... She'll get exhausted if she stop and take a break!!! Ihihih...

I have quit smoking at least 50 times. It is the most difficult thing I have ever done. I can't say I'm a non-smoker, as I still get urges. If you've never been a smoker, you cannot know the physical discomfort that just a few hours causes a smoker. It is terrible.

She looks very good. It's so good to see her again in so many events!

With the book of Allen Carr and a bottle of mineral water instead of one cigarette, I could stop. Smoking "stinks", says Allen Carr.

Yes it is a pity that she is such a heavy smoker. So I assume her therapy to give up smoking failed ?

Probably, for the time it has failed. I know from close relationships that the task of giving up cigarettes can be a touch-and-go, repetitive, frustrating process. One can easily quit, and start up again, and quit again, and start up again.... There can be a lot of quitting and starting up again before one finally quits for good. It's hard for some people to finally, permanently quit!!!! I could tell you stories about my mother.
My poor mother tells me now how hard it was for her, with me never believing in her ability to quit. I would say, "Oh there you go again!" And that was devastating to her!! Ten years ago, she FINALLY managed to give up the cigarettes and she hasn't taken them up since. She is two years younger than Caroline.

I'm just saying that we should be sensitive and patient with CAroline. Someday, she might be free of the nicotine cravings. For now, she struggles. It's hard!:sad:

PARIS, FRANCE - Anemone Giscard d'Estaing and the Foundation for Children organizing La Nuit Internationale de l'Enfance to raise funds,
with major donors and large corporations. HSH Princess Monaco Caroline of Hanover, Anemone and Valery Giscard D'Estaing Giscard d'Estaing.

Pics

Source Belga Picture

Last edited:
She looks radiant and relaxed - as if she's in a much better place in her life.....very happy for her!

What a difference bangs make on her!! She looks 10 yrs younger and very youthful looking!

Definitely better without the coat. She looks great.

Definitely better without the coat. She looks great.

Sorry to disagree... but definitely better with the coat. I don't like the dress very much, i'm under the impression it doesn't adjust her body very well. But, on the other hand, i must admit, her face really looks splendid! :flowers:

Maybe she has "some work" done on her face??? Perhaps not surgery but botox or similar...? She looks much better than lately ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom