Princess Caroline - Cover Girl

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there someone whos has pics

of this event ? especially for the dress and hairdo
It is not often to see Caro in yellow !

flowerpower said:
Caroline of Monaco Cover COSAS 1985

Its too bright for her. A lot of 1980s colours were that way.
Caroline wears a dark mustard yellow better.

Ann

What a great cover from Voici....

vico60.jpg

BTW I just bought that mag on ebay, so as soon as I have it, I will post the pics....

Last edited:
I know this is not the wright thread, but because of the pic on COSAS magazine here is Pss Caroline yellow dress:)
pouk said:
of this event ? especially for the dress and hairdo
It is not often to see Caro in yellow !

(hola)

vmt53c.jpg

She has a Beautiful body! Thats what she inherited from Grace. Thats the only thing I see she inherited from her mother. Its an slender hourglass figure.

thanks so much !!

I like it.
The color is not so bad on Caro. I really like the time when she was wearing colorful clothes...

flowerpower said:
I know this is not the wright thread, but because of the pic on COSAS magazine here is Pss Caroline yellow dress:)

(hola)

Some covers from Jours de France

vqtbbk.jpg

vqtbhd.jpg

vqtbma.jpg

vqtbpd.jpg

vqtbuo.jpg

She's very pretty and Beautiful! But I think Charrlotte is even more Beautiful,because her face and bone sructutre are more rounded and delicate more curvier softer sweeter look to it. Witch makes it more femminine=which equals being more femminine more beautiful and pleasing to the eye! but Caroline is still very exotic but classic Parisian Monagesque Beauty.

I love her hazel eyes! So pretty change colors!

Last edited by a moderator:
she hasn´t hazel eyes.her eyes are blue.you can see it in every picture here that she has light eyes.but it changed sometimes to green or grey.

Charlotte's eyes are the same. Her colour is the source a few squabblings!

Ann

Most if not all members of the Grimaldi family and their children have Blue eyes. Mostly sometimes they do change colors.

SO cute baby Caroline !!!:p She looks a little to Alexandra baby !!:)

3354db.jpg

(EBAY E FIGARO MAGAZINE)
6319ls.jpg

(gente)

That first picture of Caroline with her chubby baby cheeks looks a lot like Alexandra!

Ann

:) Thanks flowerpower for those lovely pics from baby caroline.I had never seen before them:D

Like fine wines, some people just get better with age. Now that she is beyond those bushy eyebrows and deer in the headlight poses HSH looks absolutely stunning. Her husband is somewhat attractive for a man in advanced years and she has gorgeous children. From the interviews I've read she comes across as a gracious and caring woman. She is a class act. Is it possible for her to inherit oversight of Monaco if Albert passes on?

Princess Caroline sharing the cover of Italian mag "GENTE" with then teenage actress Isabella Ferrari, the girl who stole her boyfriend Robertino Rossellini in 1982.

Here is a nice cover from Hola....

10crz0x.jpg

Fashion and Makeup Trends

The bushy eyebrows were a thing of the 80s. I swear I think Brooke Shields popularized that trend in the early 80s. Her mother would never let her pluck her eyebrows...always wanted them natural. Brooke had thick bushy brows and was a great beauty icon then so the trend exploded. Margaux Hemingway was another famous for bushy brows. Maybe she was the precursor for it. I think most women look better with groomed brows, including Caroline. She looked so classy and beautiful in the 70s with those fashions and makeup. The 80s was a horrible decade for makeup and fashion. Still, Caroline managed to look beautiful but I prefer her in her 70s or 90s mode.

Twice on the cover of BUNTE together with her father - 1970 and 1978:

10nxste.jpg
10nyejq.jpg

(BUNTE)

No doubt she misses her beloved father...

The picture of Caroline and her father at the 1974 Red Cross Ball on the second pic-is her dress purple? Most of the pictures I have seen of that ball, her dress is a light color.

memoo said:
-is her dress purple? Most of the pictures I have seen of that ball, her dress is a light color.
Yes i think it is.She's a beauty.Oh my god i just can't believe how many photos and covers some of you have at your collections...

A nice cover of Caroline and Grace - Hola

10shg6v.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom