Princess Caroline - Cover Girl

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're most welcome Nina and Monaco! :)

Ianna, where did you find the "EVA" cover?

Monaco70's, "EVA" is a cheap tabloid, very similar to "NOVELLA 2000".

Ciao

Thanks for the info Tosca :) I imagined it was just by looking at the pictures and reading the titles...

One more of little Caroline..Hola cover manipulated with colours..It was taken when her school holidays started 1965..or 1966..

@Tosca, that cover found at ebay

Attachments

• Cover Caroline as child.jpg
    Cover Caroline as child.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 789
Ianna said:
One more of little Caroline..Hola cover manipulated with colours..It was taken when her school holidays started 1965..or 1966..

@Tosca, that cover found at ebay

SOOOOOO GOOD !!!Ilove it ! thanks again Ianna !:) ;)

In 1997 italian mag Oggi dedicated a cover to Caro for her 40th birthday, and they said it was the 100th cover that Oggi had dadicated to her since she was born...

Can you imagine on how many covers around the world Caro has been in 48 years if only ine mag has dedicated to her more than 100 covers? Its amazing...

Great cover Ianna!

kisses

Great covers, Ianna, as always! Thanks a lot for info!

Ciao!

Grace said:
In 1997 italian mag Oggi dedicated a cover to Caro for her 40th birthday, and they said it was the 100th cover that Oggi had dadicated to her since she was born...

Can you imagine on how many covers around the world Caro has been in 48 years if only ine mag has dedicated to her more than 100 covers? Its amazing...

Great cover Ianna!

kisses

She was regarded as the world's most photographed girl through the 70s/80s.

P.S. Grace, c'è una specie di biografia irriverente di EA se ti interessa su http://orione4.jumpy.it/public_html/18000-18999/articolo_18006.html

Ciao!

Last edited:
Indeed she was the most photographed girl of that time, she's been in many magazine covers.

She's so beautiful :)

I'm glad you all liked the cover..:) Grace thanx for info, and Tosca for link..;)

Some more of little Caroline..

Like that family photo of little Albert and Caroline with Grace..Proud mother with children..1961..:)

Attachments

• 00 0 princess caroline.jpg
    00 0 princess caroline.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 486
  • Cover 1971_Caro.jpg
    Cover 1971_Caro.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 466
Her first ever cover :) found at ebay:

Attachments

• b1_1_b.JPG
    b1_1_b.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 447
More for you..:)

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 409
  • 1714.jpg
    1714.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 556
  • 000 carolina grace.JPG
    000 carolina grace.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 411
  • 00 cover.jpg
    00 cover.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 457
  • 000 carolina.JPG
    000 carolina.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 443
On the second cover it says Caroline failed an exam...do you happen to know which exam they were referring to? It has always been reported she was quite good at University, don't know about school though.

Thanks and kisses

Grace said:
On the second cover it says Caroline failed an exam...do you happen to know which exam they were referring to? It has always been reported she was quite good at University, don't know about school though.

Thanks and kisses

No, I'm sorry don't know on which exam they were reffering to. Also know she was quite good at her school..Wonder if that was true or some journalist wanted to make a headline..Can't wait what Monacos will tell.

Grace said:

Thanks and kisses

Yes, I read something about her failing exams at that time, but I can't really say which ones were. If I'm right she must have been a bit weak at maths.

More covers for you to enjoy

Attachments

• 26_1_b.jpg
    26_1_b.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 469
  • a8_1_b.jpg
    a8_1_b.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 428
  • spe2.jpg
    spe2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 368
Great covers :) It could have been a test she had while studying Polticial Sciences in 1975 or so. The cover pic shows her at the Opening of the Sporting Club in 1974, therefore it could be around 1974-1975.

monaco70s said:
Great covers :) It could have been a test she had while studying Polticial Sciences in 1975 or so. The cover pic shows her at the Opening of the Sporting Club in 1974, therefore it could be around 1974-1975.

It was in 1974, I remember having seen that cover at the newsagent's

thanks for the covers Ianna, Ice and Tosca! great covers!

You're most welcome, Monaco70s. Ciao!

Caro on the cover of a Spanish mag from 1970

Attachments

• d0_1_b.jpg
    d0_1_b.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 513
Wow... I have NEVER seen that picture... Thanks Tosca!!! She looks great!

New cover of Hola magazine

Attachments

• ho3181ampli[1].jpg
    ho3181ampli[1].jpg
    33 KB · Views: 359
kittencrews said:
Wow... I have NEVER seen that picture... Thanks Tosca!!! She looks great!

You're welcome, Kittenscrew.

Awesome cover Tosca, from when is it? 1974 or 1975 perhaps?

I don't like that cover of HOLA! Piewi. I'm sure they could have chosen a better pic for Albert's enthronement, there are plenty of nice pics.

monaco70s said:

I don't like that cover of HOLA! Piewi. I'm sure they could have chosen a better pic for Albert's enthronement, there are plenty of nice pics.

You are right, that´s a sad pic for such a happy event. They should chose a pic of the whole family having a good time.
It seems that Caroline crying sells more:(

monaco70s said:

I agree with you!!!!!.....bad pic!!!! And then....It was ALBI the
"important person" of that day,:D not Caro......:mad: :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It should have been Albert or the pic of them standing on the Palace's stairs. Piewi u're probably right, maybe they chose that pic to sell. It's really sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom