The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-07-2003, 03:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Hello galisteo!

Ernst must have some? redeeming quality? He just comes off as being so arrogant in interviews and snippets of things I've read about him. Peeing at the Pavillion and punching a photographer dont' make him much more likeable, do they?

Old 05-07-2003, 04:44 PM
Courtier

I wonder if he especially behaves this way with the media and with strangers?

However, I do think that the urinating incident is just something that he did. I don't think that anyone made him do that or that he was aggravated enough to do that. Surely, he knew better. He is just very arrogant at times for absolutely no reason.

I just wonder what he is like at home?

Old 05-07-2003, 05:57 PM
Commoner

Benn is right that there were speculations about Queen Victoria being fathered by a Irishman -- whom I want to say was called Sir John Conroy. Something like that. The book was published last year and the author's evidence was to do with the lack of hemophilia (and also porphyria?) in Victoria's descendants. The theory went that heriditary diseases don't just suddenly disappear. Even if it's true I don't think it really matters. I'd honestly be amazed if at least a few monarchs in Europe's history weren't the products of affairs.
Old 05-08-2003, 01:59 PM
Courtier

Here are a few more photos from the Flower Show.

Photo From: IBL
Attached Images

Old 05-08-2003, 02:00 PM
Commoner

I agree, may all of them. joke.

I think ernst likes the attention he doesn't get with his noble status.
The person everyone wants to see in this kind of events is always Caroline.
Old 05-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Courtier

Photo From: IBL
Attached Images

Old 04-28-2004, 05:02 AM
Majesty

is this a yearly event?
Old 04-28-2004, 05:26 AM
Aristocracy

does EA have on Sunglasses or is his eyebrows that big?just curious?
Old 04-28-2004, 03:25 PM
Serene Highness

yes, it's yearly, and lol EA's brows aren't that bad... he has on sunglasses... I think they're transition lenses
Old 04-28-2004, 04:40 PM
CathyEarnshaw

Quote:
Originally posted by ficciones@May 7th, 2003 - 4:57 pm
Benn is right that there were speculations about Queen Victoria being fathered by a Irishman -- whom I want to say was called Sir John Conroy. Something like that. The book was published last year and the author's evidence was to do with the lack of hemophilia (and also porphyria?) in Victoria's descendants. The theory went that heriditary diseases don't just suddenly disappear. Even if it's true I don't think it really matters. I'd honestly be amazed if at least a few monarchs in Europe's history weren't the products of affairs.
John Conroy was the Duchess of Kent's lover but not before she married the duke of Kent. Moreover, Victoria was the spitting image of the duke of Kent. She had Hannover written all over her face.

As for hemophilia turning up, it is entirely possible that a spontaneous mutation ocurred at the time of conception. Otherwise, Victoria's father would have been a hemophiliac in order for her to be a carrier. That is unlikely. However, if you go back through Victoria's maternal line - and look at the number of male children (born to aunts, great aunts and so on) who died as infants or as young children, yo might think that the disease surfaced earlier, but it was not discussed or recognized before the mid 19th Century.
Old 05-29-2004, 05:33 AM
Heir Apparent

OMG...lil Alexandra isn't so little anymore!!!

she's soooo cute ^__^
Old 04-17-2005, 11:01 PM
Royal Highness

This thread has been cleaned up and all of the broken links have been removed.