Princess Caroline and the Prince Pierre Foundation, March 2009 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: loved the outfits both the white top and the dark outfit! Pa always manages to look smashing! The artwork was fun and whims-y a way to have the event!:harvest:

Princess Caroline has inherited Princess Grace's elegance, Caroline looks very elegant, neat and beautiful.:previous:
I'm so happy to see these marvellous photos, Iceflower!:flowers:

Here's a pic of Princess Caroline and Prince Albert at a
reception for the winners at the Princely Palace of
Monaco this week. Caroline was wearing a very special
dress, a kind of art as well..:)

----> Pic

I would have liked the dress better if it had been fitted, rather than just hanging like a bag - she has a beautiful figure, and that dress does nothing for her....

Here's a pic of Princess Caroline and Prince Albert at a
reception for the winners at the Princely Palace of
Monaco this week. Caroline was wearing a very special
dress, a kind of art as well..:)

----> Pic

Not her best choice... not at all!!!! :ermm: I sometimes wonder what goes in P.Caroline's head when she chooses her outfits :yuk::yuk::yuk:

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: Is it possible to get close-ups of the outfit and shoes before we decide on what to think of the outfit! it seems nice it was a very party 'type' outfit. At a glance it seems elegante but with a party twist. apparantly the loose fitting design was probably more to shoecase the fabrics as opposed to emphasizing the figure. :rose:

Oh, it was unexpectedly for me to see Princess Caroline in this outfit.:)
I wonder it is Dior or Chanel... Though, I like the skirt.:flowers:

Wonderful princess

:flowers::flowers:It´s great news for all of us who admire HRH Princess Caroline that she is back in Monaco again . She is the real heiress of Monaco´s longlasting glamour and her work at the Prince Pierre Foundation is fantastic .

:flowers::flowers:It´s great news for all of us who admire HRH Princess Caroline that she is back in Monaco again . She is the real heiress of Monaco´s longlasting glamour and her work at the Prince Pierre Foundation is fantastic .

I couldn't agree more... P. Caroline is a natural leader, she's her father's daughter, the true heiress of P. Rainier. P. Caroline is the true leader of Monaco. :monacoflag: :crown2: :monacoflag:

The art exhibition "Exposition du XLIIIe Prix International d'Art Contemporain de Monte-Carlo" which was organised by the Prince Pierre Foundation, is coming to an end on Sunday 22 November.

Fondation Prince Pierre - Latest news:

From January 11 to March 29, 2010:
Théatre des Variétés - a series of talks/lectures

11 January - Vladimir Fedorovski, Ballets Russes de Monte-Carlo
18 January - Hélène Carrere D'Encausse, Académie Francaise
1st March - Boris Cyrulnik, Un sentiment peu étudié - la honte
8 March - Jacques Perrin, Océans, les coulisses du tournage
15 March - Jean-Louis Debré, La justice constitutionnelle, en France
29 March - Jean Nouvel, L'experimentation architecturale et scénographique

Fondation Prince Pierre de Monaco

44th International Prize for Contemporary Art - 2010 - to be granted for an artwork produced and premiered between 2008 and 2009 by an emerging artist.

Submisson of Proposals: the deadline was December 18th, 2009.

The Jury meets in February 2010, and the Prizegiving Ceremony will be in October 2010.

jlfroment@fondationprincepierre.mc

www.fondationprincepierre.mc - Candidatures 2010

^Boris won the prize? I remember seeing a pic of Charlotte reading his book on the PACHA III.

Unfortunately, the conference on March 8th, 2010 had to be cancelled.

It should have been Jacques Perrin, friend and colleague of PA in connection with the FPA.

The Foundation apologised for the annullation of the event which, they say, was not of their making.

The season continues as per programme, with Jean-Louis Debré on March 15th, and Jean Nouvel on March 29th.

Last edited:
The Prince Pierre of Monaco Foundation will be taking part in the PARIS BOOK FAIR for the first time !

The Book Fair - at the Porte de Versailles - runs from March 26th to 31st.
Informations pratiques - Salon du livre de Paris 2010

The Prince Pierre Foundation has been going since 1966, whereas the Salon du Livre de Paris has only been around for thirty years !

Princess Caroline of Hanover poses with laureates during the awarding
ceremony for the Prince Pierre of Monaco Foundation Prizes at the
restaurant Grand Vefour in Paris, France on May 5, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

She looks incredibly young! How does she do it...

The event in Paris was not actually the awarding ceremony for the Prix Littéraire - that comes later in September.

The first six names are for adult writers competing for the Prix Littéraire, and there are also eight young writers who will compete for a Bursary.

She looks incredibly young! How does she do it...

The event in Paris was not actually the awarding ceremony for the Prix Littéraire - that comes later in September.

The first six names are for adult writers competing for the Prix Littéraire, and there are also eight young writers who will compete for a Bursary.
I'm still trying to get over how short that skirt is. Well, if you have the legs for it I suppose. :lol: Caroline hardly ever fails to make me just slightly jealous of her. I hope I look that amazing in my fifties! ;)

Beautiful as always, anyway I think the skirt is too much short for a woman in her fifties .

I think P Caroline is feeling free at the moment, so she is showing her more daring side - I say if she has the legs - go girl!! she is 53 going on 43 ;););););););););)

Well, I don't know about daring but her style is certainly a lot more youthful than it has been in a while. I think the showing her legs is more due to the fact that it's spring now so she's not going to freeze to death if she wears something a little more revealing. Caroline's style has always been rather daring - she still wears Gaultier in her fifties, now that's daring. But I could be wrong. Maybe it is because she's feeling a little more free again. Whatever it is, I like it. I was going over some of the photos of Caroline at the Amade assembly and she looked like a teenager in some of them. I don't know what it is but she seems to be acing everything recently. Vive la Caroline! :clap:

Beautiful as always, anyway I think the skirt is too much short for a woman in her fifties .

I agree with you: she has the legs, but they terribly contrast with her face. A little longer skirt would have looked more elegant.
Let that kind of outfit to trashy women like Naomi...

Completely agree, even though she's got beautiful legs it's not very classy !

No, I think if she's got it, she could/should "flaunt it" - in the best possible taste, of course :)
Seriously, though, I bet she'll still look her best when she's seventy or eighty !!

Correct! I had overseen the wrong caption, I'm sorry!

Here's an article about the event, inlcuding two bigger versions of the
group pictures. The competing writers are Dominique Bona, Emmanuel
Carrere, Jean-Paul Kaufmann, Olivier Rolin and Daniele Sallenave (the
book titles can be found in the article). According to the article, one
theme at the lunch has been film and when Alfred Hitchcock and his
favourite actress Grace Kelly were mentioned, Caroline said that Princess
Grace had told them that she had been afraid to wound her film partner
when having to plant a pair of scissors in the back of her attacker (he
wore a cork plate under his shirt). She compared the old films with
the newer ones saying "James Cameron with Avatar has invented
nothing." ;)

** Caroline de Monaco : "James Cameron avec Avatar n'a rien inventé" ! **

Hahha, good thing Caroline and I share the same opinion about James Cameron's Avatar. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom