Princess Caroline and the Prince Pierre Foundation, March 2009 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:flowers: Τhanks, Iceflower

I am not a total fan of her outfit but she somehow manages to support it very well.

Here's a video of this year's award ceremony:

The jury members of the Prince Pierre Foundation including Princess Caroline met in Paris today to establish the list of authors in the running for the Literary Prize:

** Pic ** mc: Fondation Prince Pierre de Monaco **

Last edited:
Caroline seems radiant at this event, simply lovely.?

Thanks iceflower.
It's certainly not long now for Charlotte! I'm looking forward into the baby's arrival.

My new due date for her is this weekend! I had predicted mid September but forgot this is a subsequent pregnancy and showing much earlier. We will see, it does seem like forever.

:previous: I think you are the one who correctly predicted an October due date while some of us were saying late August early September!;)

According to a radio message about Caroline and Charlotte at the prince Pierre Foundation it was said "la fin du mois d'Octobre"meaning the end of the month October.

:previous: Poor Charlotte...the END of October? She seems so swollen and uncomfortable now..:ermm:

:previous:

The link doesn't seem to work any longer, here's another video of the events:

And here's a video of the awards ceremony:

Last edited:
Here's a video about the awards ceremony and the presentation of the Palmarès 2019 of the Prince Pierre Foundation at the Salle Garnier in presence of Princess Caroline and Prince Albert:

On the occasion of the international fair of contemporary art "Artissima", the winning work of the 47th "International Prize for Contemporary Art" (PIAC) is exhibited at the Palazzo Madama in Turin.

Today, October 12, the board of the Prince Pierre Fondation has gathered to choose this year's laureates:

Last edited:
The following video includes scenes of the awards ceremony as well as of a reception of the Prince Pierre Foundation hosted by Prince Albert and Princess Caroline at the Princely Palace:

The board of the Prince Pierre Fondation has gathered to choose this year's laureates (note that the scenes from the reception at the Palace are from last year!):

Last edited:
They should change the background.
The black absorbs presenters and laureates.

As part of this week's PhiloMonaco Week the Prince Pierre Foundation organized the conference "Writing with animals" at the Grimaldi Forum on June 7. Princess Caroline attended it:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** instagram gallery **

Back
Top Bottom