Princess Caroline and the Prince Pierre Foundation, March 2009 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:
Princess Caroline looks terrific:) ,classic and elegant like truly princess :rose:

Last edited by a moderator:
She has a lovely sophistication.

Thank you for taking the time! I like what she wore on both ocassions.

The Prince Pierre Foundation shows Dora Garcia's artistic project "The Joycean Society" at the current 55th International Art Exhibition Venice Biennale. Spanish artist Dora Garcia is the winner of the 45th International Contemporary Art Prize (ICAP) by the Prince Pierre Foundation.

Princess Caroline has therefore been in Venice, Italy, last week, for the start of the exhibition:

** Pic ** Prince Pierre of Monaco Foundation - 45th International Contemporary Art Prize ..**

** 45e Prix International d'Art Contemporain de la Fondation Prince Pierre **

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkgn4OIlrSc&feature=player_embedded#at=22

Last edited:

A belated addition found by fellow poster CarolineMonaco*** - many thanks for that :flowers: :

** tvpaca.com: KARL LAGERFELD AU THEÂTRE DES VARIETES A MONACO **

As part of its cycle of conferences, the Prince Pierre Foundation had organised a meeting with Karl Lagerfeld at the Variety Theatre in Monaco on March 28. The designer answered a series of preselected questions sent in by the public to the Foundation's web site. Princess Caroline and Prince Albert attended the event.

I think today it's the day for the literature prizes of Princ Pierre Foundation. Isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought that Pierre was the one supposed to be present. Never mind, Caroline looked great!

Why Pierre supposed to be present? I believe that in previous years was not.

:previous:

You are right, he was not supposed to be present as he has nothing to do with the event. The Prince Pierre Foundation was established in 1966 by Prince Rainier (long before Pierre was born ;)), in memory of Rainier's father Prince Pierre.

Back
Top Bottom