Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events Part 16

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that EA has completely dissapeared from Caroline's life for the last 5 months, that they have not appeared together NOWHERE in public for this period, it seems quite expected that she is not going to testify.

IMO this trip to Dubai has been carefully scheduled, to allow Caroline to be far from Germany this day...
I fully agree with you.

Perhaps we haven't seen piccies of Caroline & Ernst together simply because she is living in Monaco right now to help her brother. But they (Caroline & Alexandra) could still see him privately such as on weekends. Or perhaps I'm just hoping.

Do you think its possible Caroline will divorce Ernst after his trial?

Do you think its possible Caroline will divorce Ernst after his trial?

I think anything's possible at the moment. After all, no one here personally knows either Caroline or Ernst (I don't think? :ermm:), so we can't rule anything in but we can't rule anything out either. However, I think we should refrain from speculating for now. If this means Caroline and Ernst are getting divorced, then we'll just have to wait for the statement. However, as Shanaz said, just because they're not photographed together doesn't necessarily mean that they're not spending any time together, just that the paparazzi aren't very good at doing their job lol! :lol:

I've found one picture of Caroline meeting Princess Haya (which I would be happy to post) but I can't seem to find any others of any of the functions she attended in Dubai. Anyone know of any? :flowers:

Amy
x

As a reminder: No speculations about marriage or divorce as
long as we do not have any official confirmation! Thank you!

Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator

Considering that EA has completely dissapeared from Caroline's life for the last 5 months, that they have not appeared together NOWHERE in public for this period, it seems quite expected that she is not going to testify.

IMO this trip to Dubai has been carefully scheduled, to allow Caroline to be far from Germany this day...

I couldn't agree more... there's definitely something fishy in this « date coincidence »... :ermm::ermm::ermm:

I´ve seen pictures of Alexandra being met by her Caroline, after a few days with her father.

I would like to see pics of Caro in Dubai!!

One pic of Princess Caroline in Dubai can be found here:

** Princess Caroline and her work for AMADE **

Please note: Several posts from today that were translating and
discussing a Spanish article were deleted, as the article contained
pure speculation only and that should not be repeated here according
to the TRF rules.

Thanks for your understanding!

Similar news from these links, but the are more cautious and say that Caroline's appearance is uncertain, due to previous arrangements.
The principal court official is said to be surprised at that.

Ernst-August-Prozess in Hildesheim: Caroline sagt Aussage ab - Boulevard - Aktuelles - merkur-online

Erscheinen von Prinzessin Caroline vor Hildesheimer Gericht ungewiss

Found this on Bild this morning:

Prinzessin Caroline will Mitte Januar aussagen - Hannover - Hannover - Bild.de

Princess Caroline wants to testify in the middle of January

Hildesheim (DPA/lni) - Princess Caroline of Monaco (52) wants to seriously testify during the process against her husband Ernst August prince of Hanover (55). The princess communicated through her lawyer that she would be ready on 13 January 2010 in the regional court for the hearing, said a speaker of the regional court Hildesheim on Thursday. A testimony planned for the end of November had led to Caroline canceling at short notice for prior engagement reasons. The Welfenprinz must answer for itself after an assault on a Hotelier and Disco owner in January 2000 at a dream beach in Kenya because of dangerous bodily injury.

Same sort of thing (though slightly more confusing) from Bunte:

Prinzessin Caroline: Nun will sie doch aussagen - BUNTE

Well said, Thecia .... BUNTE is good at making a huuuuuge article out of a three-sentence news item :))

I wonder what would be the title of Prince Ernest if Princess Caroline becomes sovereign princess of Monaco?

As a reminder: speculations about the status of Princess
Caroline's and Prince Ernst August's marrriage are not allowed
according to the TRF rules, therefore an article link to the
newest speculations and the following discussion have been
deleted. Thanks for your understanding!

Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom