The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-28-2009, 10:18 PM
Gentry

I couldn't agree more. Bravo!

Old 08-29-2009, 02:57 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Let's move on and concentrate on the current events again... thank you!
-

Old 09-11-2009, 06:28 AM
Administrator

Please note that all posts relating to the status of Caroline and Ernst-August's marriage have been deleted as speculative as per the following TRF rule
  • Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.
The Royal Forums is aware that there is a lot of news reports (including some of the yellow press) and rumours regarding Caroline and Ernst. A lot of media are using the same source, which in the past has had news of an impending engagement announcement of Wiliam of Wales and Kate Middleton as well as Albert of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock. Which as we all know hasn't happened. Not that they haven't gotten some breaking news stories right (i.e Madeline of Sweden and Jonas B.)

It should be noted that a majority of the news sourcs are citing one particular source. Princess Caroline of Hanover, as you know, doesn't have a problem suing for libel.

Therefore we are erring on the side of caution until we receive confirmation from the House of Monaco or Hanover.

If you have any questions, please contact any of the Monaco moderators and/or TRF administrators via PM.

Regards,

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Old 09-13-2009, 09:09 AM
Administrator

Several posts regarding Princess Caroline, whether or not she has had surgery, the pros and cons of plastic surgery, the discussion of the Grimaldi royal family and their lack of plastic surgery, Hollywood movie stars, etc. have been deleted as off topic.

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Old 09-13-2009, 03:13 PM
Nobility

So, does anyone know if Prince Ernst August V was at Lord Freddie's wedding this weekend? I would have liked nothing better than to see him and Princess Caroline going along for it, but somehow I doubt it. Did Ernst even go?
Old 09-13-2009, 04:41 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
So, does anyone know if Prince Ernst August V was at Lord Freddie's wedding this weekend? I would have liked nothing better than to see him and Princess Caroline going along for it, but somehow I doubt it. Did Ernst even go?
I'm out of the loop on this one - what has happened that would make it seems as if they'd not be welcome at the wedding and related events?
Old 09-13-2009, 07:25 PM
Courtier

Lord Freddie Windsor's wedding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post

No - Prince Ernst and Princess Caroline did not attend the wedding. Although many royals were reportedly invited, Princess Eugenie was the only royal to attend.

Lord Freddie Windsor ties knot at starry wedding - mirror.co.uk

Lord Freddie Windsor and Sophie Winkleman spurn £600,000 magazine deal - Times Online
Old 09-13-2009, 07:39 PM
Courtier

That is not entirely correct: the wedding was attended by quite a few members of the British Royal Family, from Princess Alexandra to Lady Helen Taylor. There were also some foreign Royals, such as Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie Chantal of Greece.

It is quite possible that Prince Ernst August attended the wedding, however there are no pictures available as of now.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:50 PM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

it could be since it was so heavily attended by royals Ernest & Caroline decided to slip past or maybe the 'razzi' actually wasn't able to catch a glimpse of them!
Old 09-13-2009, 08:14 PM
Administrator

Please note that all posts relating to Lord and Lady Frederick Winsdor's wedding should be posted here Lord Frederick Windsor and Miss Sophie Winkleman 12th September 2009

Old 09-13-2009, 09:19 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
I'm out of the loop on this one - what has happened that would make it seems as if they'd not be welcome at the wedding and related events?
I certainly didn't intend to imply anyone was unwelcome. I know Ernst and Caroline had been invited and was just wondering if they had attended. I hadn't really expected them to because of all "confusion" lately, just wondered if anyone knew one way or the other. Seems like the answer is 'probably not' as of now.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:18 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsel View Post

That is not entirely correct: the wedding was attended by quite a few members of the British Royal Family, from Princess Alexandra to Lady Helen Taylor. There were also some foreign Royals, such as Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie Chantal of Greece.

It is quite possible that Prince Ernst August attended the wedding, however there are no pictures available as of now.
OK - I had not read that other royals attended. I was following some of the reports in British on-line news sources. Prince Ernst was a guest of Muammar Gaddafi, attending the 40th anniversary celebrations for of the Libyan leader in Tripoli. I had not read that Prince Ernst attended the wedding.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:29 AM
Heir Apparent

I have never believed in their split.

Source: AFP.

Monaco's royal palace on Thursday denied reports that Princess Caroline's marriage to Ernst August de Hanover was on the rocks.
"This information is absolutely false and baseless," said the palace's press service.
Several celebrity magazines and websites have reported over the past few days that Caroline was about to separate from the German artistocrat after 10 years of marriage.
Paris Match said the princess had left their residence in Fontainebleau, west of Paris, earlier this month and had returned to the principality.
A spokesman for the palace declined to comment on Caroline's reported move.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:57 AM
Nobility

It's not like they would admit there was trouble in the marriage only time will tell.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
We all know that the Princes/Princesses of Monaco die all of a bad cold, like it happened to the leaders of the former Soviet Union...
Old 09-29-2009, 01:36 AM
Aristocracy

Did Ernst lost billions to Maddof ? Is it true ?
Old 10-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Caroline of Hanover were relaxing on holiday with her husband, Prince Ernst (Monte Carlo, 28/09/2009).

http://i33.tinypic.com/33xzcwz.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/fokqs3.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/2vsogub.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/4h60k2.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/2lrfvc.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/iqgcbb.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/20h3lma.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/ajm688.jpg
Old 10-01-2009, 01:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

That's so good news! That would mean that everything's ok between them! great!
Old 10-01-2009, 02:47 PM
Nobility

These photos are of June (28/ 06 / 2009)
Old 10-03-2009, 06:37 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rerehh View Post
These photos are of June (28/ 06 / 2009)
they havent been together since June.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulisse View Post
Did Ernst lost billions to Maddof ? Is it true ?

can you explain? thanks