Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events Part 16

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whhaaattt? The formula 1 is this sunday?
No, it's the following Sunday but there are quite a few social events leading up to the day

Well, our « girl » ( with all due respect Your Highness ) seems to be having a pretty full week: the Prince Pierre Awards, The Flower Constest and, today, this... Ufff!!! ;)
She looks classic and elegant:flowers:

Pics 26.5.2009

Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August of Hannover were
spotted at a cocktail party with friends, Monaco, May 26, 2009

-----> Pics

Finally a pic! she looks upset or is it just me? Maybe she doesn't like the Sun, although she wearing glasses...anyway, i'm glad she's alive!:lol: I wonder why she didn't attend the Grand Prix?...

Finally a pic! she looks upset or is it just me? Maybe she doesn't like the Sun, although she wearing glasses...anyway, i'm glad she's alive!:lol: I wonder why she didn't attend the Grand Prix?...

Well, it seems that after all there's no mistery in her absence in the Monaco GP. We were all looking for " reasonable reasons " for her not being there and, finally, it seems that she just didn't feel like attending the event. It's a right she has, i guess, but it's somehow disappointing nevertheless... :ermm:

Glistening Seas

:flowers: Perhaaaaps since the children all went it gave Ernest and Caroline a chance to get away to do something alone out of the public eye since he was hurt in that fall that he had, it would appear??

:rose:Prince Albert and his niece and nephews did a whan-derful job too!!!:heartflower::bee:

It looks to me that she's simply having a conversation with someone...not upset.

Ernest is holding a doll or sth?

Yes, Azure, Ernst is holdind a doll, and no, Fandesacs2003, that's not an allergy; it's our good, old friend CELLULITIS!!!!! Signs of time and age... :eek:

Yes, Azure, Ernst is holdind a doll, and no, Fandesacs2003, that's not an allergy; it's our good, old friend CELLULITIS!!!!! Signs of time and age... :eek:

Oh well, age happens......:lol:!! She still looks great when she's glammed up, and aging naturally - not full of plastic and over-botoxed!

Forgive my ignorance but what is cellulitis?? :huh: .....:ermm:......

Ohhh!! Thanks alot for the info MAfan!!!!

According to Wikipedia, cellulitis is "a diffuse infection of connective tissue with severe inflammation of dermal and subcutaneous layers of the skin"
(Cellulitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

But maybe Lazuli would mean cellulite, women's best friend! :lol:I'm joking, I know it's a terrible trouble for women...:lol:

You got it right MAfan. That was precisely what i meant... Thanks! And yes, it's women most feared enemy... Skinny ladies, fat ladies, Young girls in their teens, mature ladies, royal ladiesand commoners, they all are atacked by this «creepy creature», this elegance «murderer»...Brrrrr!!!! :lol::angry::lol:

The photo at the cocktail party is a nightmare... she looks terrible IMO.... what is going on?

Maybe.... i say maybe.. thats why she didnt attend the Grand Prix?

she is middle aged and as the French say bien dans sa peau (well in one's skin, content with oneself) and imo a crinkly skin is preferable to that synthetically puffed up look.

Yeah, Caroline is a middle age woman, but it doesnt mean that she has to be like that. I dont want to be heard mean but she isnt 70! She is 52!! She can do something to help her skin, and this "something" isnt definitely the synthetics or the plastic surgery..

Definitely, P. Caroline needs to take care of herself, but this doesn't necessarily means plastic surgeries ( ... and what would be the harm of a discrete, light touch?!? ), it's the whole of her that doesn't seem to be out of shape: she looks tired, unmotivated... it's her spirits that seem to be low, and the body just follws her mind. She needs to put herself together, regain confidence in herself, and remember that in spite of her age, she's still a beautiful, attractive woman ( not obviously in the same way Charlotte is now and that she once were ) with the necessary allure to seduce whom ever she wants to ( not necessarily in a sexual way Mr Moderator, and this said repectfully :censored: ) and she must start taking care of her accordingly. I know this may sound strange, but sometimes i feel that she seems emprisonned inside herself. Loosen up yourself dear lady! :rose2:

Definitely, P. Caroline needs to take care of herself, but this doesn't necessarily means plastic surgeries ( ... and what would be the harm of a discrete, light touch?!? ), it's the whole of her that seems to be out shape: she looks tired, unmotivated... it's her spirits that seem to be low, and the body just follws her mind. She needs to put herself together, regain confidence in herself, and remember that in spite of her age, she's still a beautiful, attractive woman ( not obviously in the same way Charlotte is now and that she once were ) with the necessary allure to seduce whom ever she wants to ( not necessarily in a sexual way Mr Moderator, and this said repectfully :censored: ) and she must start taking care of her accordingly. I know this may sound strange, but sometimes i feel that she seems emprisonned inside herself. Loosen up yourself dear lady! :rose2:
It´s seems to me the classic case of mind over matter: minds high, splenderous body beauty

Last edited by a moderator:
No, please: no plastic suregery!!!
However she still is a very good looking woman...

Glistening Seas

:thistle:Personally there are other pics at the flower show and she didn't have the cellulitis 'whatever" it's perhaps the angle of the photo????

:thistle: because she is in great shape. besides surgergy isn't the answer ever and really she doesn't have anything to worry about!!!

:rose:Perhaaaps all the travel back and forth sometimes.....you just need a little time away with hubby alone without the whole world 'there' just for a little break. or.... perhaaps since it's the start of summer whom can resist a good friends small intimate party while the kids hold down the fort at the race with their fav PA! :bee::rose:

The Princess is 52 and like us all, age begins to catch up. I don't want a hot debate, however, Caroline smokes and has spent much time in the sun so, as a result, the effects eventually appear also. That being said, she remains beautiful and a hard working Royal.

Let's stay on topic please.

no that is not cellulitis!!! - it looks like an allergy rash. C has had other photos taken around that time e.g. garden and there is no sign of cellulite. she would not have been at the grand prix because she chose not to be. she had a very hectic schedule up to that time and so far this year and no doubt wanted to spend time with her husband. her children would have realised the situation and no doubt would fill in for their busy mother and they would have known she had not had much time with Ernst who looked amazing straight out of hospital; very healthy then and new haircut which made him look so much younger too.

Just check out this week's issue of Point de Vue
Point de Vue *.:.* :boxing:

BUT DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON THE BLINKING WORDS Cliquez Ici, you'll see this week's issue cover, where it's said that P. Caroline testified in P. Ernest court session about an agression P. Ernest was involved in a few years ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Let Caroline be who she is, as she is. IF her cellulite, or whatever, bothers her, she'll do something, but either way, it shouldn't matter to any of us. Whether she looks hot or looks old, or skinny or fat, whatever, it isn't something we have a vote in. It's Caroline, so let Caroline be herself and make her own choices. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom