Princess Caroline and husbands part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No hotlinking

Elspeth said:
Please note that since this thread is for old photos, all photos should be separately hosted, not attached to the thread.
Further to this, hotlinking (bandwidth stealing) is not permitted in the Forums.
Hotlinked images will be removed without notice.

thanks,
Warren
Royal Forums moderator

Every pic of Princess Caroline of Monaco you posted is great, tbhrc and Nina8675!:) Nina8675, I noticed you have pictures from Point de Vue magazines. Do you collect those magazines? I have always wanted to collect the old Point de Vue magazines. I wish I could live in Paris, Franco and buy those old magazines. You are lucky to live in Paris, France, Nina8675!:) Thanks for posting the pics, both of you!!;)

Chantal Clement said:
Every pic of Princess Caroline of Monaco you posted is great, tbhrc and Nina8675!:) Nina8675, I noticed you have pictures from Point de Vue magazines. Do you collect those magazines? I have always wanted to collect the old Point de Vue magazines. I wish I could live in Paris, Franco and buy those old magazines. You are lucky to live in Paris, France, Nina8675!:) Thanks for posting the pics, both of you!!;)

It's a real Pleasure to exchange pics in this Forum !! I don't really collect the point de vue Mags, in Fact when my Grand mothers change home she give me all her mags and there are lot point de vue !!:p :)
I love thse mags because I can read what's real happened in those times ! it's really funny !
You know live in Paris is positive and negative but I'm happy because it's a very interesting city and I discover news things every days !:) :p

Some of Caroline and Philipe (1978-1979)
(PDV)

1462di.jpg

1983gx.jpg

2170hs.jpg

Wow, Thanks for posting the pics of Princess Caroline and Philippe Junot, Nina8675! :) That's nice that your grandmothers gave you all of the Point de Vue magazines and Yes, these magazines look interesting. I have only one old Point de Vue magazine that I bought last year in a store. It's nice to discover new things every day and I can see you post a lots of old pics of Monaco royal family from the Point de Vue..It's fun to look at them every time you post them..:p Please keep posting!:)

behind Caro on the 1st pic

the man with the glasses seems to be Jacques Chirac (the french president)...
Is that right ?

Nina8675 said:
It's a real Pleasure to exchange pics in this Forum !! I don't really collect the point de vue Mags, in Fact when my Grand mothers change home she give me all her mags and there are lot point de vue !!:p :)
I love thse mags because I can read what's real happened in those times ! it's really funny !
You know live in Paris is positive and negative but I'm happy because it's a very interesting city and I discover news things every days !:) :p

Some of Caroline and Philipe (1978-1979)
(PDV)

Last edited by a moderator:
pouk said:
Is that right ?

Yes it is !:) it's at a first of a play of Françoise sagan Il fait beau jour et nuit.

pouk said:
Is that right ?
That's quite funny, I had not noticed that before you asked. You seem to have quite good eyes, pouk ;) :)
Great pics, Nina!

I'm happy you like them Ice !! It's a real pleaure !:p :)

Caroline and Phillipe in London for a conference for unesco in 1979
(PDV)

3155gf.jpg

The same week end Phillipe and Caroline go to a party at Regine
3172ub.jpg

Stefano and Caroline..so happy:) 1989 (Hola)

wtdh5c.jpg

One more from Hola....

x3g4fl.jpg

Thanks for posting nice pics of Princess Caroline with her first and second husbands, Phillippe Junot and Stefano Casiraghi!! ;) I have never seen those pics before.. Please keep posting! :)

In the 3rd pic posted by Nina, she clearly looked overweight.

Once more I love you PdV pics, Nina, thank you for that. But please stop posting those ACI pics, all of that agency have already been posted months ago ;)

Thanks Nina for the pics! but, isnt the guy sitting behind Caroline, her former boyfriend Philippe Lavil?

Tosca said:
Thanks Nina for the pics! but, isnt the guy sitting behind Caroline, her former boyfriend Philippe Lavil?
I didn't know that Philippe Lavil was Caroline's boyfriend. When and how many time are they in love ?

Nina8675 said:
Princess Caroline and Stefano Casiraghi
(ACI)

I simply love those pics! Both were so stylish and elegant. So perfect. As always i like stefano and caro photos:rolleyes:

Thanks for all the scans of the thread!

Ode said:
I didn't know that Philippe Lavil was Caroline's boyfriend. When and how many time are they in love ?

He was. At least he was the first of her boyfriends the press got interested in, at least in my country. There were plenty of pictures of them on both Novella and Eva. It was back in the mid '70s. I guess around 1975/76.
They had been dating until she met Philppe Junot.

Tosca said:
He was. At least he was the first of her boyfriends the press got interested in, at least in my country. There were plenty of pictures of them on both Novella and Eva. It was back in the mid '70s. I guess around 1975/76.
They had been dating until she met Philppe Junot.

Thanks Tosca

Caroline and phillipe.
First public aparition for Phillipe 1977
(PDV)
2950rt.jpg
2936ky.jpg

Wow, Great pics of Princess Caroline with Philippe Junot, her mom, Princess Grace and her brother, Prince Albert!! Thanks for posting, Nina 8675!;) :)

Chantal Clement said:
Wow, Great pics of Princess Caroline with Philippe Junot, her mom, Princess Grace and her brother, Prince Albert!! Thanks for posting, Nina 8675!;) :)

it's a pleasure Chantal Clement !
more from Phillipe and Caroline..............
(pdv, hola)

3371xe.jpg

1454le.jpg

Princess Caroline with her boyfriend Philippe Levil (pic1)
I think he was Pss Caro fist boyfriend our was it Julian Clerc ? (pic2/3)
Monaco70s do you know?:) :)

(Polfoto,Ullstein bild)

14jnmrq.jpg

14jnosl.jpg

14jns69.jpg

I know the caption says that this is PC, and I know that it is the same clothes as above, but doesn't she look just like her cousin Grace LeVine in this picture?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom