The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Courtier

Wow, both Caro and Steph ex husbands opened a bar in Cannes...Daniel's is called El Caliente.

Kisses

Old 04-01-2006, 08:41 PM
Courtier

They probably meant one or other had an affair with the bodyguard while they were on a skiing vacation. If they're claiming both----lucky bodyguard!

However, its VERY unlikely as both Caroline and Charlotte have not been on skiing holiday together in I think two years. Not to mention the whole 'sleeping with the bodyguard thing'. That is very much not Caroline and after Stephanie's experiences I think she would have drilled Charlotte against it!

Ann

Old 04-02-2006, 03:41 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
They probably meant one or other had an affair with the bodyguard while they were on a skiing vacation. If they're claiming both----lucky bodyguard!

However, its VERY unlikely as both Caroline and Charlotte have not been on skiing holiday together in I think two years. Not to mention the whole 'sleeping with the bodyguard thing'. That is very much not Caroline and after Stephanie's experiences I think she would have drilled Charlotte against it!

Ann
There was a misplaced modifier in the title of the article that implied that the alleged affairs took place only while in the act of skiing, and that's what made it so funny to me.

Dave
Old 04-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Nobility

Caroline and Phillipe
(PDV)

Old 04-13-2006, 04:32 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Thanks a lot for the pics, Nina!
The following pic is one I really like, to me it nearly looks like a portrait, quite impressive.

(FIS)
Old 04-13-2006, 05:39 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks for all the photos. They are incredible.
Carolina is always very elegant, but with the years she has lost her fresh happiness, I think maybe because of all the things she has been throwed.
Anyway, I think with Junott she was very young to marry, and in the photos you can see it. But with Stefano, no doubt he was her biggest love, she is always so happy, so full of energy.
I don't like very much Ernst. For me now maybe he is a good partner for her, but I think he is not the one for her...he only gives to her headaches.
Old 04-13-2006, 04:35 PM
Nobility

Wonderful Pics Ice !! :)
Some of Caroline and Phillipe in Point a Pitre in holiday in 1978
(PDV)

Old 04-14-2006, 11:05 AM
Majesty

Princess Caroline of Monaco honeymoon - ITN Stills Part 1

I posted the stills of their wedding in this thread - Take a look.....
Old 04-14-2006, 11:08 AM
Majesty

Princess Caroline of Monaco honeymoon - ITN Stills Part 2

Old 04-14-2006, 11:17 AM
Courtier

I'm not sure if they are leaving for the honeymoon, but they are not on honeymoon in my opinion: Caro and Junot had their honeymoon in Polynesia, so they would be dressed in a very different way...
Old 04-14-2006, 05:28 PM
Majesty

I'am also not sure, this is was the caption says:

Quote:
Aerial views of Isle of Arran car ferry crossing to island. Aerial view of harbour and deserted beach. Panning shot along deserted beach and upturned boats elderly couple sat outside beach huts. Aerial view of Ford Mansion (where couple staying). General shots of Ford Mansion. Interview with Princess Caroline and new husband Philippe Junot about their honeymoon and wedding into car and away. Aerial view of Castle of National Trust. Empty beach and unturned boats.
Old 04-16-2006, 04:33 AM
Majesty

Keystone Press

Princess Caroline and Junot

Old 04-17-2006, 04:16 AM
Gentry

Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!

I love her style !
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Keystone Press

Princess Caroline and Junot

Old 04-17-2006, 10:47 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by pouk
I love her style !
Me too although i think it's conservative for someone with her body.Of course this photo was taken at the early '80s,but still...
Old 04-17-2006, 03:35 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think it's probably time to start a new thread since this one has gone over 20 pages.

The new thread is here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...t-ii-9456.html