Princess Caroline and husbands

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A small one of Caro and Roberto Rosselini - Point de Vue

rsy7i1.jpg

Just found another one from Paris Match

rt23wi.jpg

Junot on the cover of a vintage "EVA EXPRESS" copy.
It reads :"He killed a 18 y/o guy"
s2tmc7.jpg

Princess Caroline and Stefano Casiraghi participated in the Paris-Dakar rallye - 1985, Africa - Hola - Part 1

s32bdz.jpg
s32bgg.jpg
s32cqx.jpg
s32cs7.jpg
s32ctu.jpg
s32cyf.jpg
s32czr.jpg
s32d1g.jpg
s32d5x.jpg
s32d6v.jpg

Princess Caroline and Stefano Casiraghi participated in the Paris-Dakar rallye - 1985, Africa - Hola - Part 2

s32dkp.jpg
s32dqe.jpg
s32dro.jpg
s32dyo.jpg
s32e0o.jpg
s32e4m.jpg
s32ecg.jpg
s32eis.jpg
s32el1.jpg

It's great to see more pics of the Paris Dakar rallye, thanks for posting your find, tbhrc!

Caro and Stefano on the cover of OGGI magazine from 1984
s4ap0y.jpg

iT´S GREAT TO SEE NEW PICTURES OF CARO AND STEFANO...THEY LOOKED SO HAPPY AND THEN THE TRAGEDY...

Well, I must say, tbhrc, Tosca, you guys never fail to amaze! Thank you guys for the great pictures!

Awwww I really love the pics of dakar!!!!!! that´s such a different Caroline, so natural so in love...both Stefano and her look happy. thank you tbhrc:D :D
the couple seems very young is the cover of Oggi:eek: It´s 1984 isn´t it?

acid_rain3075 said:
Well, I must say, tbhrc, Tosca, you guys never fail to amaze! Thank you guys for the great pictures!

Thanks acid_rain3075! Here's another one for you all from 1977. (sjoebergbild)
sff442.jpg

lol....ok,you all know that i think princess caroline is a beautiful woman.maybe the most beautiful.but i have to say i don´t like her on this pic that tosca posted.too much make-up and too sexy. but ok,maybe that was the style in the 70´s.

I'm glad you all liked the Dakar pics....

Here are some of Caro and Stefano in Venice - Hola

sg20w2.jpg
sg2138.jpg
sg214o.jpg
sg216u.jpg
sg21bl.jpg

tigerlilly2005 said:
lol....ok,you all know that i think princess caroline is a beautiful woman.maybe the most beautiful.but i have to say i don´t like her on this pic that tosca posted.too much make-up and too sexy. but ok,maybe that was the style in the 70´s.
I think she showed more than she had planned to..;) ;)
Great Venice findings, tbhrc!

iceflower said:
I think she showed more than she had planned to..;) ;)
Great Venice findings, tbhrc!

It isn't the first picture I saw her show something more..., so I think she did it on purpose. Those were the years of infringement at all costs

As a "newbie and wannabe" royal watcher, I hope that this qualifies as an appropiate find regarding Caroline's ex.

http://it.sys-con.com/read/45626.htm

Also, Alexis.it was claiming yesterday that -- and I had to laugh at this one -- Caroline and her daughter had an affair with a bodyguard while skiing! HOW COULD THAT BE MECHANICALLY POSSIBLE?

Wow, both Caro and Steph ex husbands opened a bar in Cannes...Daniel's is called El Caliente.

Kisses

They probably meant one or other had an affair with the bodyguard while they were on a skiing vacation. If they're claiming both----lucky bodyguard!

However, its VERY unlikely as both Caroline and Charlotte have not been on skiing holiday together in I think two years. Not to mention the whole 'sleeping with the bodyguard thing'. That is very much not Caroline and after Stephanie's experiences I think she would have drilled Charlotte against it!

Ann

Suonymona said:
They probably meant one or other had an affair with the bodyguard while they were on a skiing vacation. If they're claiming both----lucky bodyguard!

However, its VERY unlikely as both Caroline and Charlotte have not been on skiing holiday together in I think two years. Not to mention the whole 'sleeping with the bodyguard thing'. That is very much not Caroline and after Stephanie's experiences I think she would have drilled Charlotte against it!

Ann
There was a misplaced modifier in the title of the article that implied that the alleged affairs took place only while in the act of skiing, and that's what made it so funny to me.

Dave

Thanks a lot for the pics, Nina!
The following pic is one I really like, to me it nearly looks like a portrait, quite impressive.
vdip04.jpg

(FIS)

Thanks for all the photos. They are incredible.
Carolina is always very elegant, but with the years she has lost her fresh happiness, I think maybe because of all the things she has been throwed.
Anyway, I think with Junott she was very young to marry, and in the photos you can see it. But with Stefano, no doubt he was her biggest love, she is always so happy, so full of energy.
I don't like very much Ernst. For me now maybe he is a good partner for her, but I think he is not the one for her...he only gives to her headaches.

Wonderful Pics Ice !!;) :)
Some of Caroline and Phillipe in Point a Pitre in holiday in 1978
(PDV)

1381vn.jpg
1399oq.jpg

1406ly.jpg

Princess Caroline of Monaco honeymoon - ITN Stills Part 1

vfwa3r.jpg
vfwa5h.jpg
vfwaa1.jpg
vfwach.jpg
vfwahc.jpg
vfwajc.jpg
vfwao4.jpg
vfwapw.jpg
vfwc1v.jpg
vfwc3p.jpg

I posted the stills of their wedding in this thread - Take a look.....

Princess Caroline of Monaco honeymoon - ITN Stills Part 2

vfwcpt.jpg
vfwcus.jpg
vfwcwj.jpg
vfwcya.jpg
vfwd2d.jpg
vfwd44.jpg
vfwd95.jpg
vfwdbs.jpg
vfwdgg.jpg
vfwdjm.jpg

I'm not sure if they are leaving for the honeymoon, but they are not on honeymoon in my opinion: Caro and Junot had their honeymoon in Polynesia, so they would be dressed in a very different way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom