Princess Caroline and husbands

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ianna said:
That's really great pic, Iceflower!;) :)
Dior Gala in 1987..Princess Caroline being "Dior's Princess" that night, also..:p :)

(Paris Match, Jours de France/ebay)
Ianna, I already posted that Dior-pics some pages ago, I think it's the first time ever that this happened between the two of us :D
So I hope the following pic has not been posted yet as well ;)

mb1i4w.jpg

(HELLO)

What great pictures - Stephano was so handsome! What a beautiful legacy he's left in his three children. Certain pictures, Andrea has his features and expressions; others, Pierre - both embody his mysterious personality. As we've discussed elsewhere, Charlotte inherited her mystique and beauty from her mother and grandmother.

iceflower said:
Ianna, I already posted that Dior-pics some pages ago, I think it's the first time ever that this happened between the two of us :D
So I hope the following pic has not been posted yet as well ;)

Oooops..:eek: I have few photos from that night, manily collected on ebay, and just posted wrong one! I'll delete that one, no need to double same thing!;)

That pic from "Hello" is just great!

Some pic’s I fund caro & philippe junot (ACI online)
msg8y1.jpg

msgb3k.jpg

msgbj4.jpg

msgbwn.jpg

Last edited:
caro & Stefano Casiraghi 1985 (ACI online)
Beautiful couple!

msgeu1.jpg

Last edited:
I believe Caroline would make a great agony aunt. :rolleyes:

She is the one person who has truly being with all types of men (ones that didn't love her for who she is, ones that did, and ones that she never imagined to be with) and done every rebellious, fun stuff under the sun. :cool:

Caroline and Stefano were such a beautiful couple and it´s so sad that he died so young :( . It´s too bad that the trio did not have a father .
It´s hard to understand why him

Thanks for the pics tosca and flowerpower. btw in the first pics with junot caro looks different

Caroline and Stefano attending a fashion show of Karl Lagerfeld in Monte Carlo in 1985 - I'll post two more pics from that occasion in Caroline's picture thread.
And two pics from November 1983 found at ebay.

mttp1g.jpg
mtughs.jpg

(BUNTE, PARIS MATCH/ebay)

iceflower said:
Caroline and Stefano attending a fashion show of Karl Lagerfeld in Monte Carlo in 1985 - I'll post two more pics from that occasion in Caroline's picture thread.
And two pics from November 1983 found at ebay

Very rarely pictures!!! I've never see such that!
Thanks a lot! :D

Caroline and Philippe celebrating their first wedding anniversary in 1979. If I'm not mistaken they were partying in the most fashionable nightspot of that time, named "Le pirate". (Paris Match)
n2e3bb.jpg

http://i1.tinypic.com/n2e3bb.jpg

melissajames said:
I believe Caroline would make a great agony aunt. :rolleyes:

She is the one person who has truly being with all types of men (ones that didn't love her for who she is, ones that did, and ones that she never imagined to be with) and done every rebellious, fun stuff under the sun. :cool:
well said..

i have learned that her second hubby had other girlfriend when hewas with caroline, and their have 2 kids .is it true

april said:
i have learned that her second hubby had other girlfriend when hewas with caroline, and their have 2 kids .is it true

No, it isn't. Stefano, her second husband met Caroline while he was engaged to a beautiful girl called Pinuccia, but they split up shortly after. They had no children.
Pinuccia got married later, and has two twin boys, but they're her husband's not Sefano's.

I think she's referring to the "mistress" in Milano... personally I tend to believe it's true but I never heard they had 2 children!

I tend to think it very unlikely that if Stefano had had a mistress in Milan, the Italian gossip press wouldn't have found her by now: maybe he might have kept it secret while alive, but I really believe everything would have become public after he died; you know it would have been a pretty huge scandal ...Just my opinion of course.
kittencrews, can I ask you why do you think the rumor is true? What have you read?

Kisses

BTW, if also Stefano cheated on her, Caro doesn't really seem able to keep a man...I still have some faith in Ernst though.

le_ptit_diablotin said:
Very rarely pictures!!! I've never see such that!
Thanks a lot! :D
You're very welcome, le_ptit_diablotin :)

kittencrews said:
I think she's referring to the "mistress" in Milano... personally I tend to believe it's true but I never heard they had 2 children!

I've never heard of him having had a mistress in Milan. As Grace pointed out, if he had ever had one, then the Italian press would have found her for sure!
There were rumours of him having courted a certain Giovanna Spelta, the wife of a rival motorboat racer, but I think he wanted only to be kind to her, since she was the only woman taking part in the motorboat races together with her husband. I think those rumours were spread by other jealous motorboat racers.

Last edited:
Well my source is coming from a book about the Grimaldis and also the Biography special in A&E and it was talked about in the gossip world my aunt has all the Majesty's and Royalty's plus many more royalty type magazines for the lates 70's to the early 90's and there are a lot about Caroline and Stefano

On the day of her engagement to Philippe Junot (Paris Match)
nbrzau.jpg

Thanks to everybody who provides us pictures of years ago. They became a sort of treasure as time goes by...

Perhaps Stefano was behind Pss Caroline in her official duties, but in her heart he was in fist, he was her love and happiness, to honour him here is 3 beautiful Pictures from my clippings collection, hope you like it:)

Pic (Hola)
nntbtv.jpg

nntcgp.jpg

nnte80.jpg

Those pics are great!!!! The 2nd is so cute....so far my favourite couple ever. I just love them!

Thanks for posting flowerpower

Another beautiful pic of Caro and Stefano - Paris Match

nqbrja.jpg

Well he wasn't her husband but I don't know where else to post this

From Hola - Caroline and Guilermo Vilas

nwwthd.jpg

Does anyone know how long did their romance last?

It didn't last long, because some months later she met Stefano.
nwzls4.jpg
(from Paris Match)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom