Princess Caroline and husbands

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those who liked my last pics that much, I grabbed out this one from HELLO :)
efl892.jpg

Last edited:
WOOOOOOOOOW !!! So great and cute pic ! I love her ! Thanks Ice !:)

Thanks Ice. It's always a pleasure to see a pic of Caro and Stefano.

Caro and Stefano on the day of their engagement. (BrunoPress)
cd970101815bm.jpg

Grat Tosca!! Glad to see Caro and Stefano pics on that happy day! I´ve never seen that pic!! Both look so beautiful!

Caroline kissing Stefano

HI

Wonderfull picture, but it makes me sad when you see that she is congratulating him after an ofshore performance. Caroline was extremely affraid of what Stefano was doing in these races, and she had asked him to give up. He promissed her to stop racing after THIS race, somewhere near monaco, and the only reason he paricipated to this LAST one was that he considered obliged to go to this race, taking place HOME.
We know all what happened.......
:(

iceflower said:
For all those who liked my last pics that much, I grabbed out this one out of my collection :)

Last edited by a moderator:
fandesacs2003 said:
HI

Wonderfull picture, but it makes me sad when you see that she is congratulating him after an ofshore performance. Caroline was extremely affraid of what Stefano was doing in these races, and she had asked him to give up. He promissed her to stop racing after THIS race, somewhere near monaco, and the only reason he paricipated to this LAST one was that he considered obliged to go to this race, taking place HOME.
We know all what happened.......
:(
You are right about that and I share your opinion. Those happy pics
can make you sad at the same time..

Eck! I'm sure Caroline was swept off her feet by Phillipe Junot (because she was young), but something about him - his look - says, " I'm smarmy and slimy, and you shouldn't trust me !!" I just never liked him, and her mother saw right through him! In one post (way back, now), there was a comment someone made about her running into him recently at a party or some gathering...that must have been odd, or, maybe she has no opinion anymore - she's moved on and had 2 successful marriages, wonderful children....what does he have?

With Junot

Newscom

On their honeymoon

fbjprl.jpg

fbjps9.jpg

fbjptv.jpg

fbjpza.jpg

fbjq05.jpg

fbjq0y.jpg

fbjq4g.jpg

fbjq69.jpg

fbjq7c.jpg

With Junot 1978 Part 1

Newscom

fbjqd3.jpg

fbjqdt.jpg

fbjqep.jpg

fbjqfb.jpg

fbjqfs.jpg

fbjqjb.jpg

With Junot 1978 Part 2

Newscom

fbjqli.jpg

fbjqm1.jpg

fbjqmw.jpg

fbjqqb.jpg

fbjqqu.jpg

fbjqrn.jpg

And now some with Stefano

Newscom

fbjr10.jpg

fbjr4k.jpg

fbjr5l.jpg

fbjr6g.jpg

fbjr78.jpg

fbjr83.jpg

The last pic reminded me of a pic from that day I have in my collection,
it gets such a tragic, symbolical meaning if you think of the fact that it's one of their last pics together..
fcmstk.jpg

(source: HELLO)

Last edited:
stefano was sooo handsome. but phillippe, vincent, and ernst are all butt (as in somebodies rear end for those of you who aren't from america) ugly. she must like ugly guys or something. at least steph and char have good taste in men.

hsieh said:
stefano was sooo handsome. but phillippe, vincent, and ernst are all butt (as in somebodies rear end for those of you who aren't from america) ugly. she must like ugly guys or something. at least steph and char have good taste in men.

We don't yet know anything, really, about Felix's personality and how he treats Char - hopefully, he's a good man and is good to her, but time will tell; and, she is young enough that if it doesn't work out with him, she can go on to marry someone special. Stephanie - are you kidding?! Her relationships (ALL OF THEM) have been a DISASTER....but, it's ok because the guy is hot ?! She strikes me as insecure and immature, only after immediate gratification in her relationships (hence the kids out of wedlock) - she seems willing to take any attention she can get from men, and they end up using and mistreating her. Caroline is more secure and isn't as superficial as Stephanie - she learned from her disasterous marriage to Philip Junot that looks aren't everything. By the media's standards, fine - Ernst isn't as attractive as Stephano, but they've made their marriage work, and have a beautiful daughter, as a result.

Actually several people who have met Ernst and Caro on holiday in Italy told me he is extremely handsome, much more so than in pics anyway (these people didn't like him much in mags). Apparently they all seemed a family of models as they are reportedly all more beautiful in person than in pics...
As for Caro and Stefano, apparently they were astonishingly beautiful together (remember Caro was in her late 20s); many people told me they were the most beautiful couple they had ever seen (Caro and Stefano used to spend part of their summers in Sardinia, so in Italy they were quite well known)

I'm just reporting what I've been told, but they are pretty "reliable" sources...

Kisses

Grace said:
Actually several people who have met Ernst and Caro on holiday in Italy told me he is extremely handsome, much more so than in pics anyway (these people didn't like him much in mags). Apparently they all seemed a family of models as they are reportedly all more beautiful in person than in pics...

Exactly my point, too. I'm sure the media often prints the worst of their photos, at times, to make someone look less than perfect (when they're not standing up straight, frowning, etc). Fine, there was a time when Ernst wasn't taking care of himself, but he's cleaned up his act, and has lost weight - he looks so much better than in the past. I agree, in that I don't think Caroline and Ernst are the "striking" couple that Stephano and she were, but based on some reports, Ernst is funny and has a charming personality. They seem to love each other and, again, have beautiful children that they care about.....I'm happy for them. I wish things would work out for Stephanie, but she has a lot of personal issues to overcome before she's truly able to sustain a meaningful relationship, and have someone take her seriously (I hope she doesn't let her daughters follow her lead).

Well, one of my cousin had the chance of seeing Caro during a trip to Monaco, and he said that she was more photogenic than beautiful.

No, I saw Caro myself (some years ago) and I think she is definetely beautiful...Apparently when she went about with Stefano they made all heads turn, even before people relised who they were.

Of course people have different tastes, so someone may find her not very attractive...

Kisses

I've never seen these pics, so thank you very much for finding and posting them, Tosca!!

One of the first pics of Caroline and Stefano together:

jrbjwx.jpg

(HELLO)

Last edited:
I love it Ice! Never seen it before...thanks!

That's really great pic, Iceflower!;) :)

Caroline and Stefano on covers..December 1983...love eye contact on 1st cover..so sweet..:)

m8jp7r.jpg
m8jpsw.jpg

(Paris Match, Garbo/ebay)

Last edited:
You made my day ianna!!! :D the first cover is too cute!
I would love to read the 2nd mag. it´s said everything about they love story (well, that´s what the cover said)
i always had a good laugh with the pics on the dior gala becouse of caro jewells :p

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the covers of Caroline and Stephano !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom