Princess Caroline and her work for AMADE

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate her coat but her dress on the other hand would look perfect in my closet

I totally agree! It looks like she managed this time to shop at the sane end of Uncle Karl's closet! (or maybe Uncle Karl was not involved at all, even better so). The coat, on the other hand, looks out-of-date and strange.

Understandably enough fur fashion is a hotly disputed topic, but we should get back to the main topic of this thread
- thanks for your understanding!

:previous:

I fear it is. It looks like the one she has worn in the 1990s as well, that would at least mean that it's not a new one..

By now the agency has updated the number of pics of that evening, so I was able to find out what kind of event she attended and moved the posts from the current events thread to the extra thread: it's been a special dinner for Amade organized by Mr Bogaardt.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **
Oh well that's one GREAT outfit! I bet, my mother would love to wear this dress. It is sooo chic!!:wub:it makes her figure look very nice!

The annual AMADE General Assembly has taken place in Monaco on April 11 and 12, 2013. Here's a group picture provided by the Palace:

** Pic **

she looks great on both Days !! loving the outfits

I love Charlotte's handbag. The tiara on it looks familiar, can anyone ID?

Hmm, she must live in Monaco right now i guess. Or maybe for th birth of her child she is staying there.
I like that she is the only one that is not wearing black. And it's weird for her!
Caro's very beautiful!
Monaco must be awesome right now..!!

She is very beautiful. The pregnancy made her face look like when she was a teenager. She is very sweet and fresh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures caroline looks wonderfull .........Stephanie looks happy which is nice to see.
Thank you for posting the pictures

She is very beautiful. The pregnancy made her face look like when she was a teenager. She is very sweet and fresh!

Exactly my thoughts. I bet more women wish to happen during theres lol. I think now would've been a good time for modeling since she missed out when shes younger.

In recent Point de Vue (no 3403) there was an article about this event and the 5oth anniversary of Amade.
Caroline and Charlotte were in the cover.
see: Point de Vue *.:.* Archive *n°3403

In recent Point de Vue (no 3403) there was an article about this event and the 5oth anniversary of Amade.
Caroline and Charlotte were in the cover.
see: Point de Vue *.:.* Archive *n°3403

Yes, and inside the magazine there's a nice picture of P. Caroline with P. Grace and P. Rainier taken in 1973 in the 10th anniversary of AMADE. P. Caroline was just sixteen at the time...
Take a look...
http://i43.tinypic.com/2eg7dp5.jpg[/IMG]

http://i43.tinypic.com/o5yxzm.jpg[/

I agree. Caroline still looks great. She has still got a fantastic figure but she is very sporty. As to her complexion, I have to respectfully disagree that she has not looked after it. I think she looks her age and if she has been touched by all her experiences, good or bad. Now Stephanie...

They didn't get a picture of her with Thierry Rosier, who went as Queen. He was a scream.

Back
Top Bottom