The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-14-2014, 05:06 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Caroline was in Genoa, Italy, today, February 14, to visit the paediatric hospital Istituto Giannina Gaslini and to a attend a charity dinner for AMADE:

** gettyimages gallery ** olycom gallery ** ilsecoloxix.it gallery **

** genova.repubblica.it gallery: Carolina di Monaco a Genova dona al Gaslini un laser **

** genova24.it: Carolina di Monaco a Genova, le immagini ** translation ** lapresse.it gallery **

** ilsecoloxix.it: Carolina di Monaco oggi a Genova, visita al Gaslini e ricevimento al Palazzo della Borsa ** translation **

** hola: Carolina de Mónaco viste de 'glamour' su compromiso con AMADE ** translation **

Old 02-16-2014, 02:51 PM
Serene Highness

And a short video about the evening gala

http://La grande cena di gala in ono...na di Monaco .

An article on Semana magazine

Carolina de Mónaco ejerce de hada madrina en Génova

http://Carolina de Mónaco ejerce de ...rina en Génova

Old 02-19-2014, 11:24 AM
Commoner

Wow, the photos of Princess Caroline in the black ensemble at the Gala-
What a great Valentines Day gift from the woman who is, in my opinion, the greatest woman walking the face of the earth! Overwhelming!
Old 04-14-2014, 10:20 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

On April 10 and 11 the annual AMADE General Assembly took place in Monaco.

** Pic ** Conférence Plénière 2014 de l'AMADE Mondiale **

Old 04-16-2014, 07:48 AM
Courtier

I love how involved and dedicated Princess Caroline has been to AMADE over the years. :)
Old 08-03-2014, 06:22 AM
Nobility

AMADE : 50 ans au service de l'enfance / Videos / AMADE Mondiale / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco
Wonderful video
Old 08-03-2014, 11:33 AM
Aristocracy

It's really a wonderful video. Amade has done a great job for the children of Third World. I wonder if Amade will do something for the children of Gaza and Palestinian people, who suffer so much lately.
Old 08-03-2014, 12:05 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capri View Post
It's really a wonderful video. Amade has done a great job for the children of Third World. I wonder if Amade will do something for the children of Gaza and Palestinian people, who suffer so much lately.

I agree with you Capri, it's a wonderful video and just like you, as i was watching it i couldn't help but thinking of the Palestinian children. Unfortunately i don't think Amade can do much for them. Not only i think Amade lacks the means other organisations such as the UN, the Red Cross and other humanitarian organisations have ( human and material means ), and even these organisations face huge difficulties in penetrating the territory ( due to continuing bombings wich makes the situation in Gaza very dangerous) as the situation is in its altogether very difficult in both diplomatic and political fields... So i'm afraid that, at least as the conflict goes on Gaza will be out of range for the Amade. Then, when things calm down, who knows...