Princess Caroline and her work for AMADE

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:

The photos above were taken during a visit to the women of the Internal Displaced People camp in Mongote.

During her stay Princess Caroline also inaugurated a project to make sanitary pads from papyrus:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

And on September 25 Princess Caroline attended a presentation and photo exhibition:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

That pic of her dancing is wonderful - at least it looks as if it's a kind of dance ??

The Palace has shared a number of photos of her journey, we've already seen some of them, but several others are new:

** fb gallery **

And these are also nice - taken at the Youth in Action event:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb gallery **

The dancing is capoeira the Brazilian martial art started by African slaves. AMADE and the Brazilian embassy support an initiative involving teaching capoeira to children and young people in DR Congo.

Last edited:
These photos show Princess Caroline at the top of her game and why I have always been a fascinated admirer .?

Through good times and in bad, she is a true princess in every sense of the word imo.

I can see Beatrice succeeding Caroline at AMADE, especially with this increasing emphasis on the migrants to Europe. Beatrice, pre-marriage, was a big advocate for the migrants and refugees. I remember her tweets, sometimes quite upsetting.... but yeah, I can totally see Beatrice being president of AMADE someday. That would be a great role for her.

Here's another video report about Caroline and Beatrice visiting the refugee camp last week:

The annual AMADE plenary meeting took place in Monaco on April 11 and 12:

** Pic **

Caroline attended in her capacity as President of AMADE, so I've moved your post over here.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

As part of the celebrations marking the 25th anniversary of Monaco's accession to the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, the Department of External Relations and Cooperation organized a high-level symposium on the rights of the child in Monaco on June 25.

Princess Caroline as President of AMADE Mondiale gave the opening speech:

** Pic ** mc: Droits de l'Enfant - Colloque de Haut Niveau à Monaco **

Last edited:

Princess Caroline hosted a private view of 'Bienvenue Au Congo' at Bonhams Auction House for AMADE Mondiale in London today, October 1:

** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Today, October 3, Princess Caroline attended the presentation of the programme of the 2019 edition of the Monte-Carlo Spring Arts Festival that will take place from March 15 to April 14 next year.

On the occasion of the presentation of the programme, the benefit of the closing concert of the 2018 edition was given to Princess Caroline as President of AMADE Mondiale.

** Pic **

Thanks for sharing that finding! :flowers:

Here's a video report about the private view in London:

As President of AMADE Princess Caroline attended a conference-debate in Monaco marking the International Day of the Rights of the Child:

** Pic **

Last edited:

Last week Princess Caroline attended a concert by the Philharmonic Orchestra of Monte Carlo in support of AMADE:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Jérôme Froissart, Secretary General of AMADE, has given an interview announcing a "major initiative in Senegal on access to sustainable energies". In the video you can also see Princess Caroline during an AMADE visit:

Back
Top Bottom