Princess Caroline and her work for AMADE

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:

Princess Caroline is back in Kinshasa!

Yesterday, September 26, she attended the presentation of the project Capoeira for Peace that introduces children formerly associated with armed forces and groups to the practice of capoeira to facilitate their reintegration into their communities in the province of North Kivu.

The project is supported by AMADE.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Princess Caroline is back in Kinshasa!

Yesterday, September 26, she attended the presentation of the project Capoeira for Peace that introduces children formerly associated with armed forces and groups to the practice of capoeira to facilitate their reintegration into their communities in the province of North Kivu.

The project is supported by AMADE.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Princess Caroline looks so happy among children... A princess in her true element. :flowers: It's amazing how much AMADE has done for the children in these past decades under P. Caroline's presidency. I'd never heard so much about AMADE as since P. Caroline is the president of the organization. She developed quite a dinamic presidency... She goes to places, talks to children, meets with local authorities... Amazing!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

GREAT JOB PRINCESS!!! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wher did this session happen? It's very interesting

In consequence with the previous Caroline's presentation, you could see the following link, which is about the discussion on Caroline's presentation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKVQbjDrlEg
I wonder where and when this event took place.

Very interesting speech and project - some children have some terrible experiences, anything that helps them recapture a piece of childhood is great.

I'm impressed by Caroline's professionalism. She's not just the known face of the organisation who makes little speeches.

the photo on the bottom left (well, ALL the photos!) is great.
So honorable and worthwhile this effort! (also, a little dangerous! )
She is the greatest, I really love her

:previous: I've been fascinated with her since I was a very young girl. I used to study photographs of her when I entered my teens and tried to do my makeup like hers. (as IF!:lol:) Other than Princess Grace and a young Elizabeth Taylor, I had never seen a woman as beautiful as Princess Caroline.

I love it that the AMADE girls address their poster of welcome to "Maman Caroline". ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom