Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^Nice pictures. It looks like Bea is doing some painting. Maybe she was painting the Tuscany coastline from the PACHA III, or attempting a likeness of that Adonis who is her bf?:D

There are nice photos of Princess Caroline and her "Boss" together with Adrea and Tatiana on the website of the Spanish Magazine "Diez Minutos".
Anyone know where she is now? Still summer vacations or beginning official duties? I hope we will se a lot of her this autumn!

^Who is Caroline's "boss"? :huh:

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: It certainly does appear these little one's know no fear!!! :eek: as they just dive right in. Not to be a drudge but hey, there are sharks out there aren't there??? how do they avoid these?? is the questions that will keep us awake at night do you suppose? or mayby animals don't like crowds?? any thoughts on this?? :thistle:

I really like their boat, it has character. Does anyone know which shipyard made it?

Cantieri Valdettaro, La Spezia, Italy, restored PACHA III in 1991 under the artistic direction of Jacques Grange.

thank you:flowers:! I will google it. Jacques Grange is an interior decorator I think.

Cantieri Valdettaro, La Spezia, Italy, restored PACHA III in 1991 under the artistic direction of Jacques Grange.

Yes, Jacques Grange is a famous french interior decorator and one of Caroline's best friend

:hellokitty: It certainly does appear these little one's know no fear!!! :eek: as they just dive right in. Not to be a drudge but hey, there are sharks out there aren't there??? how do they avoid these?? is the questions that will keep us awake at night do you suppose? or mayby animals don't like crowds?? any thoughts on this?? :thistle:

I was thinking the same thing - she's fearless! As for the sharks, I did a little web search. It appears that sharks have declined significantly around Italy and France. The last fatal shark attack in Italian waters was in 1954. So it appears to be relatively safe to swim.

Charlotte is so lucky to have that figure,especially the broad shoulders & toned arms!
She must be enjoying this summer a lot!

In the first picture, the picture of her that is in the middle she looks SO, SO much like Caroline. I wonder if Charlotte gets told to her face how much she resembles her mom, if she's used to it or sick of it lol.

Princess Caroline is so womanly and tender!

LIFE IS GOOD!

Yes, the reunion of the family is a great thing!

New pics! (i think they are :p)

Pic1 ** Pic2 ** Pic3 ** Pic4 **

Pic5 ** Pic6 ** Pic7 ** Pic8 **

Pic9 ** Pic10

I have a question - I wonder if these were taken after Andrea's (potential) indescretion :bang: w/the other brunette.....it seems he's alone w/the family here; and, there haven't been any new news or sightings with Andrea and Tatiana together....:ermm:

I have a question - I wonder if these were taken after Andrea's (potential) indescretion :bang: w/the other brunette.....it seems he's alone w/the family here; and, there haven't been any new news or sightings with Andrea and Tatiana together....:ermm:
These pictures were taken before. About a week before.

Well, i suggest that we should see because no speculations can give an answer to our questions.
However, i hope they are fine!

All posts with and discussing the newest pics of Princess
Caroline and Princess Alexandra in Monaco have been
moved to the following thread:
Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 5.

The summer and the family's summer holidays are
definitely over..
;)

Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator

Back
Top Bottom