Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember that Albina 's son died in 1986, he was 24 years old and was a very handsome boy like Stefano. They had the same tragic death.
You’re correct Ulisse , I was wrong about the date that he die:flowers:

[FONT=&quot]I read the article of Caras and why she comes so often to Portugal. She come To this region of Portugal call Comporta (Setubal) because Charlotte godmother Albina du Boisrouvray have a house there and se also live here because she is the President of the Foundation François-Xavier Bagnoud ( her son ) who die in 1961 helicopter accident in the Paris Dakar.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Link from Wikipedia (in French)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]François-Xavier Bagnoud - Wikipédia[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albina_du_Boisrouvray[/FONT]

Just two corrections: first, the magazine where the article is taken from is called VIP and not CARAS ( wich is another magazine, that will come out only tomorow in Portugal ); second: don't confuse Comporta ( wich is located near Setubal ) with Algarve. Algarve is the " southest " region in Portugal, Setubal is in the way to Algarve but farther north. Besides, it's normal that the family chooses the Algarve to spend a few days for it woudln't be the first time they'd been there. P. Caroline used to go there in the ninety's whit her kids, her father and even Ernst and little Alex... :cool:

Hello, Juliette thanks for all the nice pictures.

It is EVERY year the same story.

When Charlotte gets half a pound........ she is pregnant

When Charlotte looses half a pound..... she is anorexic....

Is she than in Italy with Alex or in Portugal with Albert?!

They are from the International jumping in Monaco, this year's event, so have a look in that thread. I'm pretty sure it is not Charlotte's dog, but her friend Vanina's, who was also at the jumping.

Thanks Maya. I will go look. It is such a sweet picture and Charlotte looks so happy.:flowers:

Is she than in Italy with Alex or in Portugal with Albert?!

She's with Alex in Italy. There are a lot of other pictures out there that show her with Alex and friends. No sign of Albert or Charlene. Charlene has been spotted with her brother going off in a helicopter somewhere and Albert has been in Berlin and Portugal.

That was quite a bomb,Hibou!Can Caroline afford it?And I'm also curious about the two islands:are they close?

Skorpios, the Onassis island, is in the Ionian sea. The Niarchos island, Spetsopoula, is in Aegean Sea. They are not very near to each other.

When was Caro in Greece? Was there surely also Char?

Glistening Seas

:cheers: well, that's certainly good news! From what the article said it must be a lovely place and so full of history. Two of of everyone's favorite people's history is tied to those islands that of Jackie onassis AND athena's mother. So it would seem like her mom would have wanted her to treasure that if she could do so!!! :champagne:

Let's get back on topic.

Anything relating to Caroline purchasing Skorpios (or any island) is speculative and will be deleted.

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Pierre Casiraghi and his girlfriend Beatrice on the family's
yacht between the Italian coast and the Italian island
Sardinia, August 22 and 23, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Wow, Pierre has a perfect body, his strong shoulders are simply artwork...:)

I think Pierre and Beatrice were near Porto Ercole with Andrea.

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: Indeed-y Pierre does look fab in that color shorts with his tan it really shows it off!!

:duckie: Couldn't figure out what B's wearing on her hair?? looks nice though!! ahhh fun in the sun just goes away too soon!! :globe:

Thank you for the pictures, Iceflower! Love the banana swimming trunks:)

You shouldn't be too afraid of the height, I would say ;) thanks
for the link with those sporty pics, fandesacs2003 and thanks
for your additions as well, queenofthelight :flowers:

I wonder if Pierre was looking out for paparazzi on pic 3..

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Beatrice is really beautiful!

Yes! And this family can only have beautiful children! It is all in their genes!
They don't disappoint us :ROFLMAO:

pierre looks so much alike his late father...his mother must think about him everytime she looks at her son/sons...

pierre looks so much alike his late father...his mother must think about him everytime she looks at her son/sons...

Her memories are loving, of course - they seemed to have a loving household and marriage; and, Stephano seemed to love his children. Of all the children, I agree, Pierre resembles him the most (his features, body frame, height); Andrea gets the most comparison because of his longer hair and many of his expressions, but I still think that Pierre most resembles him.

Back
Top Bottom