Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gosh, Alex is such a dare devil, jumping off the boat into the water. She looks like she spends a lot fo time in the water. She also looks like a very happy little girl.
Good for her parents.

You are most welcome, Nathalie Cox :flowers:

They obviously are friends of the family, lazuli,
maybe they also have something to do with
Alexandra's little friend.

Here are some great pics from August 2, 2009, it looks
like Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra were at
an airport and that the summer holidays were over, let's
see..

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** zimbio **

alexandra isnt very tanned although she spents many times in the sea and sun!
But she is really beautiful. She will become a great lady.. I love her face!

I love that she has Bob Marley on her shirt. And she looks like a little grown woman in that first pick talking on the phone.

Princess Caroline is such a natural beauty! Alexandra is CUTE - love the Bob Marley hoodie, too....she's getting so tall!

wow! I love both, mother and daughter! Alexandra is so cute, i love her face. And as Horseygal said, Caroline is a natural beauty!

Princess Alexandra resembles her father, she is pretty and very spontaneous!:)
If you seach, you'll see Alexandra's face bears resemblance to Pierre, when he was in her age.:rolleyes:

Princess Caroline looks wonderful!:)

Thank you very much, Iceflower, for the photos!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

i like alexandra with bangs. I think she looks more girly-like

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: All pics turned out great!!! the fav is pic number 2 Alexandra looks beautiful that shade of blue is good for her !! it appears she's growing into a true beautfy!! :thistle:

If you seach, you'll see Alexandra's face bears resemblance to Pierre, when he was in her age.:rolleyes:

Pierre looked like his father with glasses, IMO. But that's just me. Alexandra looks like a cuter, smilier, girl version of her dad.

Ernst's absence is not normal, what is happened, why is not possible talk about this situation?

Ernst's absence is not normal, what is happened, why is not possible talk about this situation?

There is not much to talk about. We do not know how much time
Prince Ernst August has spent with his family during the summer
holidays, don't forget: we've only seen a few pics from around 4
or 5 different days of several weeks they've spent on their boat.
And all possible reasons for his possible absence are unknown, so
it would be pure speculation to discuss them.
I think we should enjoy the nice summer pics and leave it at that.

August 4th, 2009:
The Princess of Hanover attended one of the summer concerts of the OMPC in the Cour d'honneur of the palace.

Monaco Telecom: "Enfin la Princesse de Hanovre arrive discrètement; le Prince, lui, est absent."

Concert au Palais : la musique au firmament | Portail info Monaco

Maybe the attendance of this concert will explain the photos Iceflower posted today that show P. Caroline and Alex apparently coming out of an airport last sunday, 2nd August :castle3:

Thanks for very nice photos from the airport, Princess Caroline is always stylish! There is no one like her! Anyone seen some photos from the concert?

Isn't Ernst still, sort of, recouperating from his recent surgery - maybe he can't really walk a lot or put too much strain on his knee, etc.

i try to be respectfull but grace in her late 40`s and in her 50`s in terms of looking, beauty, youth preserving was a mountain over caro in the same period

I disagree:flowers:, Grace became a bit ordinary with weight gain and Caroline has remained a princess...........

i try to be respectfull but grace in her late 40`s and in her 50`s in terms of looking, beauty, youth preserving was a mountain over caro in the same period

I disagree:flowers:, Grace became a bit ordinary with weight gain and Caroline has remained a princess...........

sorry, but there was nothing ordinary about Grace at any age and weight of her life :flowers:

Princess Alexandra resembles her father, she is pretty and very spontaneous!:)

I completely agree! Alexandra looks a great deal like Pierre! But I actually find my own opinion quite odd, since I've always said that Pierre looked so much like his father... It must be some combination of the genes that makes them looks so much alike...

Caroline may have preserved her slim figure and looks very well for her age.
But even she cannot compete with her mother. Grace was statuesque and dignified, whatever her age, weight etc.

She's currently in Greece,on Niarchos' island.Charlotte's there,too.Eugenie & Charlotte are really close lately.

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: We would like to know a little more about niarchos islands and what makes this place so popular to Caroline and family; for we are certain it is a delightful place indeed.

:rose: while we have not had a lot of Greek foods they do have some tasty dishes great culture, too!:rose2:

Thank you for information, have you seen pictures of caroline and niarchos family in greece ?

it is one island Spetsopoula, I googled some pictures. I do not understand the main house, it looks very unattractive. My hunch is that the airplane was chased away before he could take more.
Spetsopoula

:hellokitty: We would like to know a little more about niarchos islands and what makes this place so popular to Caroline and family; for we are certain it is a delightful place indeed.

:rose: while we have not had a lot of Greek foods they do have some tasty dishes great culture, too!:rose2:

Thank you Melina B for the information about where PC is continuing her summer vacancy. I hope we´ll se some photos! Does anyone know whwn her official program starts again and what is planned?

Back
Top Bottom