Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As to Prince Ernst August, he actually is with them in their
holidays at the moment, I've seen him walking around with
Caroline on some pics dated July 21, but so far I couldn't
find a pic that was big enough to be posted ;)

Here are some additional pics to the ones posted above:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

:lol: ICEFLOWER TOO FUNNY NUMBER 8 PIC SAYS IT ALL!! how cute with that stuff hanging from pierre head!! on the other pic the one where they are all laying out lined up on the beach is funny!!

:sun:We'd be snoozing under a beach umbrella!!

:popcorn: Everyone else looks like they are french frying on the group plan doesn't it??? how they manage to not burn is beyond us:lol:

Beatrice is so beautiful. She looks like a pure thoroughbred.

:previous: Agree. More important, she's a likable beauty. Not annoying at all or trying too hard like a lot of royals' significant others. Good reason why I like her might be because I know she's not the idle little jet setter. She's got a sharp mind, by all accounts, and she uses it to stand up for what she believes in. So kudos, Pierre. :D

:lol: ICEFLOWER TOO FUNNY NUMBER 8 PIC SAYS IT ALL!! how cute with that stuff hanging from pierre head!! on the other pic the one where they are all laying out lined up on the beach is funny!!

:sun:We'd be snoozing under a beach umbrella!!

:popcorn: Everyone else looks like they are french frying on the group plan doesn't it??? how they manage to not burn is beyond us:lol:

Totally agree with you about Pierre and the umbrella :D

Here are two pics of the ones I've mentioned, including
Prince Ernst August on July 21:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

When I click on it, another article comes up and also with the one about Pierre and Beatrice.

Oops, what are the outright photos of Pierre...:ROFLMAO::lol::previous:
It's so unexpectedly...:ROFLMAO:

Oh my God... I´m so sorry dear friends. As much as i try i never seem to be able to post pics right...:sad:.
You are right Miraglia1983, in that issue of the magazine, there's also an article on Pierre and Beatrice. It goes la novia de Pierre, una mas de la familia
Nirvana, Horseygal and Azure, i'll keep on trying... If you can do it, so can i, i hope!!! :ermm:

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: it was good to see a pic of Ernest with the kids. they all look wonderful! it appears he has recoved quite well he seemed a bit too thin a while back? :popcorn:

:tea: Pics of them on vaca is a treat!! Bet the scuba diving was great, do ya suppose??!

Where is Prince Ernst? Does anyone know if he is sick

yes, i am wondering too. there is a photo of him walking with the girls but where is he at lunch time on the pacha and the beach etc?? is his leg still giving hime trouble?

Last edited by a moderator:
Glistening Seas

:globe: we saw at one of the other threads that there were pics of Ernest and the children walking on the beach!!!

:butterfly: At a glance he seemd very well and not as thin as he was when pics after the hospital??

:globe:Although he wasn't dressed to swim more like strolling and keeping an eye on the children having fun!!!

:butterfly:Probably giving Caroline a chance to spend time with the other kids and their activities.

:globe: Although they seemed to catching some rays on the group plan bhaa hee Hopefully they had lots of ban de soleil?!!:heart1:

Mom at the beach good times. Proably no pictures cause she's awol. I saw her a few weeks ago. quite unusal well atleast for the time of day.

Here are some nice new holiday pics of Princess Caroline
and Princess Alexandra taken yesterday I think. The pics
with the dog are really funny and cute:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Here are some nice new holiday pics of Princess Caroline
and Princess Alexandra taken yesterday I think. The pics
with the dog are really funny and cute:

Well, it seems our dear Princess is in really good shape and having a great time in her summer vacations this year!:clap::duckie: :clap:

Here are some more pics of Alexandra and Caroline,
what a great and confident reaction of the ladies
when they noticed the paparazzi (see pic 4+5) :)

She's growing cuter, and is also showing a great personality. Maybe she'll be more interesting than Charlotte one day...

^I agree, she will be a very pretty girl, and maybe even more interesting than her big sister :flowers:

There's no need to compare them. Alexandra seems like a very well-adjusted girl, very happy and healthy, and it will be interesting in any case to see how she turns out. I can't believe Caroline still in that good of shape well into her 50s! Wow.

Haha, i love princess Caroline and Alexandra. In pic 4th looks like she says "Ernst, are you there?" lol, thanks for the pics iceflower.

Back
Top Bottom