Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes kells.. she is in Brazil right now.. Maybe when she finishes she will join them or go smwhere with Alex..
Oh lazuli.. i cant see the pics you have posted ..:nonono:

Ernst is very very rich. He is not doing anything, except taking care of his incomes, which should be quite time consuming, considering how high are his incomes.

He has also castles, art collections and historical objects.

:ohmy:

You are right about that!!!! :D Yes, it's very hard to be rich, to STAY rich, to get richer!!!! I think I might be able to manage it though! I would have to learn, but I think I could motivate myself!!!! :lol::ROFLMAO:

Yes kells.. she is in Brazil right now.. Maybe when she finishes she will join them or go smwhere with Alex..
Oh lazuli.. i cant see the pics you have posted ..:nonono:

I feared so dear Azure, but i'm doing my best to solve the problem... It's difficult because computers are not my favourite machines to work with, but i'll keep trying!!! :flowers:

Its ok lazuli!
No need to worry:angel:
Every work of you is appreciated any way !!

Last edited:
So Charlotte is already in Brazil? Is she spending time with the Dellals? I thought the Rio jumping was not to start for two weeks! :confused:

Yeah, apparently. I just hope they show up with the rest of the fam before the summer is over. Andrea as well.

So Charlotte is already in Brazil? Is she spending time with the Dellals? I thought the Rio jumping was not to start for two weeks! :confused:

Why would the Dellals be in Brazil in the midst of winter? London is their home & always has been. I would imagine like most Londoners they're either at home or on vacation in Southern Europe.

Well, didn't Charlotte vacation in Brazil with the Dellals last summer?

Sori lazuli, but I cant see anywhere to click to see the fotos? I hope you can help

Thanx & Cheers

Well, didn't Charlotte vacation in Brazil with the Dellals last summer?

No, I think you're mistaken. She was indeed in Brazil with her brother Andrea, the Dellal brother and Tatiana for 2008 New Year's celebrations and, obviously, they stayed there for a few more days...
Last summer, she and Alex hanged around Ibiza and Portugal, where they stood at a place called Herdade da Comporta. As far as i know, Charlie's godmother has a house in this village wich is known by its turistic potential... :portugalflag: :cool: :portugalflag:

There's an article in TFS about Eugenie Niarchos in Mykonos. You can see Andrea and Tatiana in some of the photos.

There's an article in TFS about Eugenie Niarchos in Mykonos. You can see Andrea and Tatiana in some of the photos.

I saw an article about Eugenie in Myconos, together with Margarita Missoni I think, but NOT Andrea & Tatiana.

You mean that Eugenie is in Greece????

Hahaha they came in greece:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Well, actually i can see them:
Andrea is smoking in the inferior right corner:
http://img244.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=69307_DSC04325_122_252lo.JPG#
And you can see Tatiana's profile in the superior left corner:
http://img264.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=69310_DSC04327_122_460lo.JPG

Andrea is a hairy, sexy beast!!! And, does Eugenie have a beau? I don't think I've ever seen a picture of her w/any guy before - certainly not being affectionate (the 2nd pic, he appears to be kissing her on the cheek in an intimate way).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tons of pics! Pierre showing us...ejem, no comments hehe.
In pic 8 and 9 Caroline's belly looks like if she was pregnat =P (for me)

Pierre Casiraghi girlfriend Beatrice Borromeo and mother Carolina enjoying a vacation on the Pacha III Corsica 21-07- 2009
Pierre showing us...
Pic1**Pic2**Pic3**Pic4**Pic5**Pic6**Pic7**Pic8**Pic9**Pic10**
Pic11**Pic12**Pic13**Pic14**Pic15**Pic16**Pic17**Pic18**Pic19**Pic20**
Pic21**Pic22**Pic23**Pic24**Pic25**
Pic31**Pic32**Pic33**Pic34**Pic35**Pic36**Pic37**Pic38

source:mediumphoto

Great set of photos julliette, thanks! By the way... am i dreaming or i've just been blessed with the sight of Pierre private parts IN THE NUDE?!?!?!? :eek: :ohmy: :D :whistling: :nonono: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha I really think that Pierre needs a little bit of sun taning downstairs... :eek:

Prince Ernst

Where is Prince Ernst? Does anyone know if he is sick or if there is a problem in the marriage? Caroline has spent every vacation with him and Alexandra.We'll see if he accompanies Caroline to the ball on July 30th.

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: Tee hee it seems Pierre is a lot like his uncle PA very well endowed! and doesn't have much of a tan :ohmy:.

:popcorn:Poor guy cannot even get dressed on vacation without the razzi's taking pics of it and then posting them??:ohmy:

:rose: those swimsuits look like they are very tedious to get on don't they??:heartflower:

Please note: Some pics of the latest picture post have been
deleted as they showed "too much". According to the TRF rules
nudity pics like these are forbidden, so please be careful when
posting. In case any sites will publish those special pics of Pierre
during the next days please don't post any links to them.

Thans for your understanding,
Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator

Yes she is realy magnificent! What does she do to keep so fit? Daily pilates/yoga and a strict diet? I´m sure she has to work hard for it. Prince Ernst August has lost a lot of weight the past months and maybe Princess Caroline is on the same diet. Does anyone know if there will be photos of Princess Caroline of Hanovre when she is in the trial in Hildesheim today? I´m lookinf forward to more nice photos from the summer vacation and of course from the Red Cross Gala 31 th July.

Andrea is a hairy, sexy beast!!! And, does Eugenie have a beau? I don't think I've ever seen a picture of her w/any guy before - certainly not being affectionate (the 2nd pic, he appears to be kissing her on the cheek in an intimate way).

I'm dying of anger but anyway Eugenie is dating Marc, that's the name of the guy who's kissing her , i saw them together in a party in NYC ( Marc and i are friends with Julio, Tati's brother), but i thought nothing would come out from that kiss, as you can see i was wrong...:angry:
So now i'd like to know if she's coming to DC or will Marc go to London.

I think Ernst is probably "working" like someone said, but he may be at the Red Cross Ball. I could see him or not see him, I'm not really a fan. But how cute, Beatrice and Alex hugging! So sweeet

Back
Top Bottom