Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It seems someone was celebrating a birthday!!!

Yes indeed. According to an article Hola magazine publishes this week, it was Vanina Mandelli's birthday and she put up a party to celebrate it, so... :champagne: :clap::champagne:

:fireworks:

Do you have any pictures of them in Turkey? I'm really curious to see where exactly they went in there!

*I heard that their holiday in Capri was interrupted because of Ernst's hospitilisation. Rather logical to me! Especially for little Alex.

2 or 3 years ago, Pr. Caroline, Ernst and Alexandra visited Göcek, Turkey. Göcek is in intersected part of Aegean and Mediterranean Sea.

Yes indeed. According to an article Hola magazine publishes this week, it was Vanina Mandelli's birthday and she put up a party to celebrate it, so... :champagne: :clap::champagne:

:fireworks:
I thought it was Char's bday that would have been celebrated, no?

Thx, imojeen!

Last edited:
I thought it was Char's bday that would have been celebrated, no?

Thx, imojeen!

Not according to Hola. Besides, the magazine publishes a photo ( i haven't been able to post it yet ) in wich you can see a blond girl ( Vanina ) looking sursprisingly to the birthday cake... no, there's no mistake, it wasn't Charlotte's celebration, it was Vanina's... :flowers:

Not according to Hola. Besides, the magazine publishes a photo ( i haven't been able to post it yet ) in wich you can see a blond girl ( Vanina ) looking sursprisingly to the birthday cake... no, there's no mistake, it wasn't Charlotte's celebration, it was Vanina's... :flowers:
Oh, okay! Thanks for the clarification lazuli ;)

Princess Caroline and daughter Alexandra having fun at fishing in Palau (Sardinia).
Source: CHI

^ OMG, Caroline's body!!! She really is a beautiful woman, an amazing fifty year old mother of four! Who seems to be in love with her dog. :lol:
Alexandra is very cute!

Thanks a lot for the pic! :flowers:

Last edited:
nice pictshare but face her every time come more tierd
She seems like not being interested in her face. Too pity. Fortunately, she takes care for her body a lot.

For age 50, she is sensational !!

But should she not have been back for the Croix-Rouge ??

She is beautiful ,and Alexandra too.
What a body!!! :).She is 50 years old and still in good shape :)
Amazing pictures

I hope Caro will attend the Red Cross Ball today. Her participation all those years (before 2009) was amazing!

I hope Caro will attend the Red Cross Ball today. Her participation all those years (before 2009) was amazing!
I hope I am proved wrong but I don't expect to see Caroline at the ball this evening - she didn't attend last year and it wouldn't surprise me if she rarely appears from now on.

I hope I am proved wrong but I don't expect to see Caroline at the ball this evening - she didn't attend last year and it wouldn't surprise me if she rarely appears from now on.
Do you think that she doesn't want to be in the second line?

No, imo I think she is " in a different place" -whilst I think she would be there if needed, I feel that she is content to leave the limelight to Charlene. She appears to hold her time with her Alex as very precious. The ball will always be there in future years, but family time may not.

Yes i agree with you. Not necessarily because she doesn't want to be in the second row :eek: ( like Capri said in the post above ) but, on the contrary, to let Charlene shine on the limelight:queen3: ( after all it's her première as HSH Princess of Monaco )... And also to make a clear statement that from now on Charlene is Monaco's first lady.:curtsey: On the other hand, she may decide to appear, also to make a clear statement that, in spite of not being first lady anymore, the family remains tightly together and that she supports her sister in law in these times of adaptation to her new role.:baby: Finally she may decide that she's not in charge anymore, she worked for 30 years for Monaco, she's tired and she wants to relax and continue with her vacations... :cool: :cool: :cool: Uff! So many possibilities... Or maybe Monseigneur:crown4: will command her to be present at the Ball! Who knows??? :lol:

Those weren't taken today. She was riding in Valkenswaard today.

I love to see Alex get along with Alexandra and all the family:flowers: thanks for the pics!

Well, she's 54 but that's not that important. I could say that "sensational" is too exaggerated for Caro. Believe me, i have seen better women in her age and older and they look so much better even if they don't carry these notorious "good genes" Caro carries thanks to Grace.

New pics of Andrea, Tatiana and Alex near Porto Rotondo, Sardinia, Italy, taken yesterday, August 7 -
be prepared for a surprising new "hairstyle":

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Glad he waited until after the wedding to try out the new hair style.

Hail style??? :eek:
He looks like he's going to join the army :lol:

Back
Top Bottom