Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is a link i found via TFS with Caro in Alexandra's birthday on PACHA.
http://www.fotosa.ru/ru/search/repor...ageNum=0&num=1

I'm persuated that E.A. sees his daughther, but they never go out together??? No paps around?? What is he doing on holidays with an 11y old girl? Living hidden inside a castle???
They are a lot of pics of Daniel Ducruet with his children during all these yeas, but EA??? Noone???

Great find azure, thanks for posting.
Maybe the paparazzi are not interested in EA anymore, as he is no longer with Caroline. Perhaps the separation makes him annonymus again, who knows.

Great find azure, thanks for posting.
Maybe the paparazzi are not interested in EA anymore, as he is no longer with Caroline. Perhaps the separation makes him annonymus again, who knows.

I agree - without Princess Caroline and attending her events, there doesn't seem to be much focus on Ernst....what does he do?! With his money and position, it's a shame he doesn't engage in charitable efforts. He seems close to his sons, so I cannot imagine he does not have a good relationship with Princess Alex, maybe they've been lucky enough to escape the 'razzi....

At least escaping the paparazzi is good for Alexandra, in my opinion. Thank you a lot:flowers:

German Bunte has some nice new pics of Caroline at the Beach Club in
Monaco, that red looks really good and strong on her! I've already
looked into the issue, but these have been the newest pics, the other
ones were from previous weeks, we've also seen here.

** Bunte article - September 2nd, 2010 **

Thanks! Very nice on red, it suits her very much!

But her hair are very destroyed! she could not apply a good mask???

Yes, the dress is really nice and summery but i think she overdid it with the jewelry. Especially with the black/white one.

I'm persuated that E.A. sees his daughther, but they never go out together??? No paps around?? What is he doing on holidays with an 11y old girl? Living hidden inside a castle???
They are a lot of pics of Daniel Ducruet with his children during all these yeas, but EA??? Noone???

What I'm about to say is not a criticism of Daniel, only an observation. It seems like Daniel really likes attention. I mean, didn't he participate in a reality show? So he probably is very careless about being photographed out and about, and anyway, he and Stephanie live and hangout basically in the same circles (right?) so Steph is probably never far away, and by default, that means, the paps are lurking around. ;) Ernst is not like that. He doesn't seem to court attention in the same way as Daniel. Maybe he and Alex hang out at his country house in England, and go candy/toy shopping in London. Who knows? For some reason, this family are never seen just hanging out in London, where I suppose the paps are preoccupied with ..... all those British TV presenter/reality show/B celeb types.

Ernst is not like that. He doesn't seem to court attention in the same way as Daniel. Maybe he and Alex hang out at his country house in England, and go candy/toy shopping in London. Who knows? For some reason, this family are never seen just hanging out in London, where I suppose the paps are preoccupied with ..... all those British TV presenter/reality show/B celeb types.

Yes, you might be right!! Nevertheless paps are always doing their job and they are EVERYWHERE!!! EA was not interesting for media before Caroline! But now, since Caroline passed through his life and they have a sweet girl together, he will be constantly persecuted by paps. So i would roughly beleive tht they do not find him in London!
Do not forget that he is still married with Caroline, and his pics will sell!

Yes, the spanish magazine Semana has also published a nice set of photos of P. Caroline and Alexandra in Montcarlo Beach, and they both look indeed very nice ( P. Caroline in red - how royal...- and Alex in pink ). According to to the article P. Caroline was, also, seen buying all the necessary creams and lotions to put her skin and her hair ( wich by the way is so much clearer due to the sun exposure ) in good shape again. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
I'll try to insert a link to the article:
semana.es/reportaje1.htm
Reportaje SEMANA
Carolina de Mónaco fin de vacaciones.

Oh well, i hope one of this works... :ermm:

The girl in pink...are you sure it's Alexandra? The profile doesn't look like Alex's.
Caroline looks lovely in red, but she has to do something with that hair. Too much sun and water (sea water) affected it.

Red looks very lovely on Princess Caroline. Hope she wears this colour more often. It seems that she spent a lots of time swimming and laying in the sun.

The girl in pink...are you sure it's Alexandra? The profile doesn't look like Alex's.
Caroline looks lovely in red, but she has to do something with that hair. Too much sun and water (sea water) affected it.

As sure as i can be considering it's only a picture... but yes i'm quite sure. What happens is that, for the first time, Alex's features resemble Charlote's a lot... :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Hmmm.. maye is an Alexandra's friend?

I'm quite sure that the girl on this picture is not Alexandra! Either a friend of Alexandra or
simply another guest at the Beach Club. The face profil is too different in my eyes.

Maybe that girl is one of the Knecht (sp?) cousins?

Where's Pacha III?

Where's the yacht this summer? Any sign of it? Everyone is usually on board by now.

:previous:

Pierre and Andrea have been pictured on the yacht three days ago at the French coast, you can find some pics here!

It could be the girlfriend of Alexandra who posed with her at the skating.

Whats happening with their holidays this year, there are hardly any photos of them ejoying themselves at the beach...I am sad:sad:

Whats happening with their holidays this year, there are hardly any photos of them ejoying themselves at the beach...I am sad:sad:

Yes... i 've been wondering where is the family too... :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

Yes, none - lately - with Princess Caroline and Alexandra; we've seen Andrea and Pierre; would be good to see more pictures

In 20 July it was Alexandra's birthday, I think. We didn't see them at all

Word of blessings to the royal family.
i think it's time to pray and bless this royal family
who have been so much judge by so many.no one of us is free
from problem.Monaco need the blessing and revaivel .
God loves Monaco!

Goosh what luck you've got: God is speaking to you ..- glad to know one :D. She is not on speaking terms with me .. :whistling:

I think that from now on , we will see Princess Caroline and family much less. It is well known that after Prince Albert marriage Caroline´s role in the Principality will diminish.It is also said that she wants to retire from public life ...:sad:

Back
Top Bottom