Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Poor Charlotte, she's always so wise! Unlike her mother who's never missed the chance of keeping her private parts well in view, since she was a young girl. A classy princess like Caroline claims to be, would have never worn such a swimsuit that leaves nothing to imagination, especially when your children and in-laws are there. That's Grimaldi style.

At least she wears underwear... not like others...
Alexandra has such a nice profile, like her mom and sister. She is growing up beautifully.

I saw these a couple of days ago. I had the same thought as Nat - at least she wears underwear. But yeah, it kind of sucks. It also sucks that most people would probably do something like this at least once but they don't have it caught on camera. :ermm:

I know it's invasive, just the idea of shooting that, but honestly, I don't see anything. I hope others are as blind as I and see only the shade! :ROFLMAO:

She probably just completely was relaxed and unguarded because she WAS wearing underwear or a bikini, so what could anyone possibly see if they dared to look? :cool:

I agree with casiraghitrio. It looks invasive beacuse that online magazine has made a big deal of it but I can't see anything gross in the pic itself (even the paparazzi shot looks innocent, it is nothing but a group picture)

What's the big deal? The girl is wearing a bikini on a boat and we can see it? for god's sake she's just relaxing at sea. Every single one of us does that kind of movements on the beach.

My favorite is the one with Alex and Alex (last of the group). :D
Yes I like this too - perhaps show a a side to him which we don't see too often (not the negative image of Alex that some folks persist in holding on to;)). It's been said before about Caroline, but she appears to preside over a happy & convivial family. I guess the tragedy of those early years have helped her see where her priorities lie.

I agree with casiraghitrio. It looks invasive beacuse that online magazine has made a big deal of it but I can't see anything gross in the pic itself (even the paparazzi shot looks innocent, it is nothing but a group picture)

What's the big deal? The girl is wearing a bikini on a boat and we can see it? for god's sake she's just relaxing at sea. Every single one of us does that kind of movements on the beach.

Quite so Trepstrep. She was ( apparentely ) descending from the boat, and, obviously, such action required that Charlotte moved herself into «difficult positions» that anyone of us would equally assume in the same situation. It's a perfectly natural movement and a perfectly natural photo... It doesn't worth the fuss...:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I know it's invasive, just the idea of shooting that, but honestly, I don't see anything. I hope others are as blind as I and see only the shade! :ROFLMAO:

She probably just completely was relaxed and unguarded because she WAS wearing underwear or a bikini, so what could anyone possibly see if they dared to look? :cool:

Well maybe for a public person such Charlotte, vacations have unseen hazards. It is not just all fun on the yacht. Bottom-feeding paparazzi are always present. What an annoyance!
Maybe I am the only one that feels this way. But I see this type of photographer/paparazzi as insulting to women. Any one of us ladies would be offended if a photographer took a gynecological photo of us, made the photo larger and then a rotten magazine editor published it. Why post the link anyhow? (And I would have privately messaged my thoughts to CasiraghiTrio, but she declines to accept PM's) If I had respect for a public person, I wouldn’t link this type of photo. Just my thoughts.

paps are kinda gros.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's true. You be right sister. ;)
I guess I'm more in line with you and Trep on this - it's a bit overblown and melodramatic on the media's part. The paprazzi were invasive, that's true (and they shouldn't have done it) but the article suggests that this is typical of Charlotte, which it's not. It was just "a moment". We all have them.
I hate to sound apathetic but hey, it could have been worse, no? I mean, it could have been on purpose and she might have been wearing no underwear. I think the conclusion should be that it was an accident on Charlotte's part, invasive on the paparazzi's part and the media seized on yet another chance to sensationalize the story of the Casiraghis.
Okay, that's enough on the subject for me. I've just examined the subject of Charlotte and her underwear far more closely than I ever intended to. :ROFLMAO:

Well maybe for a public person such Charlotte, vacations have unseen hazards. It is not just all fun on the yacht. Bottom-feeding paparazzi are always present. What an annoyance!
Maybe I am the only one that feels this way. But I see this type of photographer/paparazzi as insulting to women. Any one of us ladies would be offended if a photographer took a gynecological photo of us, made the photo larger and then a rotten magazine editor published it. Why post the link anyhow? (And I would have privately messaged my thoughts to CasiraghiTrio, but she declines to accept PM's) If I had respect for a public person, I wouldn’t link this type of photo. Just my thoughts.

Yeah, you're right. Posting links is really a bad thing to do. Bad, bad, bad. What was I thinking? :bang:

Last edited:
Yeah, you're right. Posting links is really a bad thing to do. Bad, bad, bad. What was I thinking? :bang:

:flowers: Anybody can post hastily. I've done the same – more than once! The problem with the paparazzi - their stink (photo image) is forever. A vacation photo,of no real incidence or significance, can be made to look like a scandal or a "story" when there is none. Then a rumor is started, repeated, and becomes history or "fact.".:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I only see this photo being made into a scandal on this thread.

CasiraghiTrio posted a photo that was in a series of pictures of Caroline and her family on vacation.

I think we are all reading too much into it.

Furthermore we can't have it both ways. We say that the paparazzi is gross and invasive as it relates to Caroline and her family, and in two days, someone will be asking for pictures about Caroline? Its like Diana and the photogs....if there is a demand for pictures like this and people are willing to pay big bucks, people are going to track Caroline done and make a buck.

Last edited:
If you go back to the '70s or so there were more scandalous pictures of Caroline on tabs... Those pics would be scandalous even nowadays. Thankfully Charlotte is a wiser down-to-earth girl.

Who is the beautiful Black woman in several of the photos with Caroline and Charlotte? She has amazing skin tone and cheekbones! :whistling:

I say! Caroline looks very... bohemian. :ermm:
Khadja is also the wife of Jacky Ickx, the former F1 driver. Just a tidbit. ;)
And the boots are Gucci. Remember the caption in Vogue? "In Gucci Special Collection for Charlotte Casiraghi and Gucci customized boots"? ;)

Who is the beautiful Black woman in several of the photos with Caroline and Charlotte? She has amazing skin tone and cheekbones! :whistling:

It's Khadja Nin! Your question has already been answered at the thread the
pics were first posted at, but as some posts had to be moved it's now a bit
confusing as to the answer of your question ;)

Wasn't Charlotte hot wearing that scarf around her neck? She's has an amazing beautiful face, however she lacks that 'something' Caroline had in her golden days.
Khadja looks like a statue. Do you know how old is she?

Khadja is 50 years old .She was born in 1959 in Burundi .She is two years younger than PC.:flowers:

Wasn't Charlotte hot wearing that scarf around her neck? She's has an amazing beautiful face, however she lacks that 'something' Caroline had in her golden days.
Khadja looks like a statue. Do you know how old is she?

Maybe it was cool on the island. I mean, with the ocean breeze, and it was nighttime. I don't know how Italian coast is, but here in California on the coast where I live, it's cool and at night rather cold even in summer. But that's the desert I guess, so maybe it's different in Italy.

About Khadja, I noticed in one pic she looked a little ...testy as she looked at that guy in the blue shirt who's been causing so much... "conversation", shall we say! I hope she keeps a good eye on that guy, in case he gets ideas about messing with her friend! I think Khadja and Charlotte together could take him!!!! :boxing::brows::devil::ninja:

Maybe it was cool on the island. I mean, with the ocean breeze, and it was nighttime. I don't know how Italian coast is, but here in California on the coast where I live, it's cool and at night rather cold even in summer. But that's the desert I guess, so maybe it's different in Italy.

Ocean breeze on the Mediterranean?:lol: Well the nights are cooler on the coastline, but not so cool as to wear a scarf, but I notice that some showgirls were wearing their scarf even in the blazing sun. Go figure! :ohmy:

But... don't this vacations ever end?:ROFLMAO: P. Caroline seems to be in vacations forever this year. I'm longing to see her beatufully dressed, with a sophisticated hairdo ( her hair is in such bad shape due to the sun and the salty water... :yuk: ) and a nice make up attending a soiree... :curtsey: :curtsey: :curtsey:

Khadja is 50 years old .She was born in 1959 in Burundi .She is two years younger than PC.:flowers:

FIFTY??! Wow...I would never have guessed she was fifty, she looks thirty-something, IMO.

She is stunning.

But... don't this vacations ever end?:ROFLMAO: P. Caroline seems to be in vacations forever this year. I'm longing to see her beatufully dressed, with a sophisticated hairdo ( her hair is in such bad shape due to the sun and the salty water... :yuk: ) and a nice make up attending a soiree... :curtsey: :curtsey: :curtsey:
Yes I'm totally with this. Despite what some earlier posts have said it does seem a longer holiday this year - perhaps it's because Caroline hasn't broken off to carry out any duties such as the Red Cross Ball. When do French/Monagasque children return to school because I guess this will be the end of the long vacation? Hope Caroline's diary is full for September.

I don't think PC has been on Pacha III as long as it seems. I think she went 1-2 weeks in August and maybe some week-ends. Pierre also went with his friends for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom