Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Caroline seems to have been on that boat for quite a long time now - is this a longer holiday than other years?

Not really. They generally do a big tour.... As Fanofmonaco said, they do the french riviera, and go do down around Corsica, and to anchor near Maddalena, Sardinia. Sometimes they go back up around Corsica, through the Strait of Bonifacio, and they go over to the Tuscan archipelago, and down along the coast to Ponza, to Capri, and make their way to the Adriatic to hit the Brijuni Islands of Croatia and finally end up at Venice. All this, and they seem to break it up over the summer. :cool:

:lol: Leave it to CT to have their whole vacay route memorised. :ROFLMAO:

I also don't think that the vacation is longer than in previous years, it's
been a long summer tour for years now..:)

Princess Caroline swimming in the sea near the Island of Panarea, Italy,
August 20, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga **

I also don't think that the vacation is longer than in previous years, it's
been a long summer tour for years now..:)

Princess Caroline swimming in the sea near the Island of Panarea, Italy,
August 20, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga **
Thanks Ice! She looks so relaxed...it's a nice change from this winter...

:lol: Leave it to CT to have their whole vacay route memorised. :ROFLMAO:

Well if is a fact, the (Casiraghi Trio) base with great detail all the script, of the nautical trips of the Casiraghis, then i challenge to discover you to it which the name of this white sail-boat of white 150 feet; where this pic whose taked. :lol::lol::lol:

I offer a precious aid to you, this sail-boat lift of a Greek port, about 8 days from today.

They see there uncover the name of the sail-boat, or of who it is ?
A challenge to your wisdom …:lol::lol::lol:

Already how much to the princesses, it seems that they are to amuse it to the brave one, CONGRATULATIONS! :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I have no idea and looking at this from an almost non-intellectual standpoint, I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess it has a Monaco related name. Is there a vessel called Monaco that recently docked in Greece? (just a guess :ermm:)

Caroline & Alex off the Eolie Islands on Sunday. You'll probably take offense at the captions but hey... ;)
PHOTOS Princess Caroline rocks a white swimsuit while vacationing on a yacht : starcasm.net

The pic of Caroline throwing Alexandra into the water is a really good shot.
At least it looks like she did so, I guess she actually held her before she
jumped :). The captions can indeed be ignored to avoid over-excitement ;)

On August 19, there was a Mexican motto party on the yacht, Caroline and
Charlotte enjoyed the theme a lot ;) I've also seen Alexandra and Alex on
board, I'm not sure yet who else attended.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Caroline and her family have been the means of teaching me geography for many years. I am ever the eager and fascinated pupil, and today have learned something else, and know I will learn more and more as I watch them from afar from my little corner of the world..... :cool:

GIRASOL OF UK might be referring to the white yacht where Princess Caroline and Alexandra and her friend were playing (Iceflower's pics). Seems also to be the venue of the sombrero-wearing party. This was definitely not the PACHA III. My curiosity is piqued but my investigative skills in this case are sadly handicapped. :lol:

I think Caroline looks great in her white one-piece. I always liked her in one-pieces. They set off her legs much better than a bikini can ever do, for some unknown reason.

Undercover TEQUILLA party ... humm !!!

Undercover TEQUILLA party ... humm !!! :cool:

Since already, I have to say the photos are spectacular.

OVER ALL the first one, with the Caroline, :ROFLMAO:

IceFlower » but I do not see the ``the rabin´´in any of them, like you tell; or i´m very blind of all.

For the CT WELL I MAKE MY PART, try to know where it came front the beautifull sailing vessel ........ ........ ....... ......... thats the coordenates :lol:

ALL OF YOU ARE HERE EVERYDAY TALK and TALK,:D :D :D; and no one know the little/small boy in the 1ª photo, its another track to investigate :lol:

I´m help you and your curiosity :whistling:

By the way ... ... Charlotte is already in RIO de Janeiro for the GCT, she left Nápoles Airport a few hours ago in a Falcon.:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Luke girl daughter, and rich´s mother ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish i have a mother like this ... ... ... :p:p:p

Caroline & Alex off the Eolie Islands on Sunday. You'll probably take offense at the captions but hey... ;)
PHOTOS Princess Caroline rocks a white swimsuit while vacationing on a yacht : starcasm.net

Ai. Ai, Ai... these photos aren't the prettiest thing i've ever seen nor the most flattering ones of P. Caroline :ermm:, but they're not offensive :eek:. As for the sombrero-party, P. Caroline and Charlie seem to be having lots of fun ;). As a matter of fact, P. Caroline seems to be having quite a ball this year. :lol: :lol: :lol:

As a matter of fact, P. Caroline seems to be having quite a ball this year. :lol: :lol: :lol:
She certainly does, but I am so pleased to see so much of it is centered on family time, particularly with Alex:)

Ai. Ai, Ai... these photos aren't the prettiest thing i've ever seen nor the most flattering ones of P. Caroline :ermm:, but they're not offensive :eek:. As for the sombrero-party, P. Caroline and Charlie seem to be having lots of fun ;). As a matter of fact, P. Caroline seems to be having quite a ball this year. :lol: :lol: :lol:

By Charlie you mean Alex, don't you?;)

By Charlie you mean Alex, don't you?;)

No dear Azure, by Charlie i mean Charlotte :lol:. She's wearing a nice sombrero and a « very mexican » moustache :D. I'm sorry if i mislead you, it wasn't my intention. I also get confused when you talk about Alex. I never seem to understand, at least at the first glance, if are talking about Alexandra or Alex Dellal... Ooops! ;)

Oh, sorry! Certainly my mistake! I misunderstood some posts that lead me to this conclusion:p

Undercover TEQUILLA party ... humm !!! :cool:

Since already, I have to say the photos are spectacular.

OVER ALL the first one, with the Caroline, :ROFLMAO:

IceFlower » but I do not see the ``the rabin´´in any of them, like you tell; or i´m very blind of all.

For the CT WELL I MAKE MY PART, try to know where it came front the beautifull sailing vessel ........ ........ ....... ......... thats the coordenates :lol:

ALL OF YOU ARE HERE EVERYDAY TALK and TALK,:D :D :D; and no one know the little/small boy in the 1ª photo, its another track to investigate :lol:

I´m help you and your curiosity :whistling:

By the way ... ... Charlotte is already in RIO de Janeiro for the GCT, she left Nápoles Airport a few hours ago in a Falcon.:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Luke girl daughter, and rich´s mother ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish i have a mother like this ... ... ... :p:p:p

I won't pretend that I understand much of what you say, but I will say that your posts for some reason make me smile. I am astounded at the scope of your information about their movements.

the boat Caroline and family partied in sombreros on was fantastic, wasn't it?

Maybe the vessel that left Greece, of 150 feet, eight days ago? could be the Panther 2? A pleasure vessel left actually sailed out from Greek waters to the strait of messina, August 19, not quite 150 feet. ACtually 42m (=about 137 ft).
Panther 2 ? SVA2046 ? position and weather
Panther 2 - Type of ship: Pleasure Craft - Callsign: SVA2046 - vesseltracker.com

:lol: those are funny photos! Thanks for sharing them!

I like the photos. Thank you , Thecia , for posting them :flowers:

And thank you , Iceflower , for your photos of the Mexican party:flowers:. All of you in this forum keep us very well informed about PC´s activities ;both during holidays or during her official events . Once again , thank you very much ;)

I won't pretend that I understand much of what you say, but I will say that your posts for some reason make me smile. I am astounded at the scope of your information about their movements.

Maybe the vessel that left Greece, of 150 feet, eight days ago? could be the Panther 2? A pleasure vessel left actually sailed out from Greek waters to the strait of messina, August 19, not quite 150 feet. ACtually 42m (=about 137 ft).
Panther 2 - Type of ship: Pleasure Craft - Callsign: SVA2046 - vesseltracker.com
Panther 2 has a blue hull, from what I can see. ;)

Found it - the Vajoliroja. ;) :flowers:
Vajoliroja ? V7LC5 ? position and weather
Vajoliroja - Type of ship: Pleasure Craft - Callsign: V7LC5 - vesseltracker.com
There was a guy who gave Caroline a kiss on the cheek who the paps seem to have paid special attention to. He reminded me of Vincent actually (though he's not Vincent, I'm just saying he reminded me of him).
Anyway, Alex and Alice were also at the Mexican party. ;) And the guy who kissed Caroline. :ROFLMAO:
Apologies for the strange formatting of my post - it's three merged together. :lol: ;)

Thanx to everyone that contributes to all the photos & tit bits on all the Monaco threads:flowers:.....I would love to contribute more but living in NZ I am not that familiar what is happening in the European part of the world....but reading the last web address that Thecia supplied...it mentioned about some of the lower deck of this luxury yatcht has been covered with New Zealand carpet....makes be proud to be a kiwi:nzflag:...sorry for digressing guys!!!!;)

Here are some additions to the pics from last week, they are all dated
August 19, but it could be that they were taken around that date, as
there are various things happening, the mentioned party, the pics from
Thecia's link and a shopping tour.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Thanks you all for pictures.:flowers:
Altough Caroline's love life was unlucky or sad she managed to rase wonderful children. They are confident, smart and above all they support their mother in a nice and warm way.
Caroline and her children make a beautiful family. Good for them:winkiss:

Thanks you all for pictures.:flowers:
Altough Caroline's love life was unlucky or sad she managed to rase wonderful children. They are confident, smart and above all they support their mother in a nice and warm way.
Caroline and her children make a beautiful family. Good for them:winkiss:
Can't agree much more! Well said.:flowers:

Thanks to Thecia for the yacht info. It's interesting. The yacht is seriously awesome. I figured it was a charter yacht.

On something else, in this pic it looks like Alexandra is wearing her sister's watch. :question:

I'm disappointed Alex Dellal (not to mention the guy who hugged Caroline):D was there. Not because I don't like him. I actually do like him. I just hoped it was a girls-only party, for the mother and her daughters. ;)

Ooh, guess what I just found? (I sound so childish :ROFLMAO:) X17Online has a gallery of 105 pics for you to peruse at your (possibly extensive) leisure. :flowers: I notice it also rather handily has a photo of the yacht name. It would have been nice to have that before! :ROFLMAO:
(for the more conservative ones among you, please be warned that Alice is topless in some of these photos but there are very few photos. The number of non-offensive pics greatly out-numbers the ones that are offensive. However I'm just forewarning you, so that you don't get angry at me)
X17 Galleries - A Royal Party In Italy

Nice ones...... Caroline diving instructor (she wants to get Alex ready to give cousin Pauline a run for the money or what?):D Caroline at the ATM before her shopping trips. Always good to double check the balance; would be bad to break the bank, right, Caroline?! :lol:

Ooh, guess what I just found? (I sound so childish :ROFLMAO:) X17Online has a gallery of 105 pics for you to peruse at your (possibly extensive) leisure. :flowers: I notice it also rather handily has a photo of the yacht name. It would have been nice to have that before! :ROFLMAO:
(for the more conservative ones among you, please be warned that Alice is topless in some of these photos but there are very few photos. The number of non-offensive pics greatly out-numbers the ones that are offensive. However I'm just forewarning you, so that you don't get angry at me)
X17 Galleries - A Royal Party In Italy
Nice Catch! Did you catch the album on the side "royal love"? None other than Beatrice and Pierre vacationing in Formentera! Here's a link to the 45 photos: X17 Galleries - Royal Love

Nice ones...... Caroline diving instructor (she wants to get Alex ready to give cousin Pauline a run for the money or what?):D Caroline at the ATM before her shopping trips. Always good to double check the balance; would be bad to break the bank, right, Caroline?! :lol:
Perhaps....:lol:

No CT its is not a super yacht, its a sailling vessel, and rent for a few day, by the way :lol:

Back
Top Bottom