Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They have 2 dachshounds. I think Romeo is too heavy. He is probably still on Pacha with Pierre.

Here are some pics from the weekend, Princess Caroline, Charlotte
and Alexandra enjoying some time with friends on Pacha - together
with those great pics at the airport it seems like they are spending
some nice girls days :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Thanks Iceflower for the new pics!
I didn't recognize Charlotte in the first one, hehe. Seem like they have fun.

Thanks for the pictures Ice Flower! It's about time we saw some more PACHA pics.

Charlotte has been spending a lot of time with her mom and little sister this summer! I have not seen Alex in a while, I wonder why...?

Maybe they break up or they are in a fight ! that would be nice she would be single and maybe could have a handsome boyfriend not like alex , but alex look like a nice person but you never know ;)

ilovee charlotteeee

Charlotte has been spending a lot of time with her mom and little sister this summer! I have not seen Alex in a while, I wonder why...?

Man, I have wondered about it too....... I thought I was the only one. :whistling:

The previous summer she spent some days with her uncle and Charlene. This summer she might have been with Alex somewhere. It doesn't mean that there must have happened something between them. Besides, there are times when they are on holidays and no paparazzi can take a pic of them. They can be private when they want to.

^^I honestly don't know, or don't know what to think, mache. I just wondered about it, like you. Probably they did not break up, because I cannot think of any reason why they would do that. The only reason possible, as far as I could guess,would be something horrible that I hope cannot be.

I'm sure he's busy in london anyway. I noticed he had something going on a week ago and he was in london for it, a gallery thing, without her because of chantilly and then she wanted to spend time with her mama and sister. :flowers:

It would be hard to believe the couple we saw at the jumping of Monte-Carlo could be split up now. But then, stranger things have happened. I never expected the thing to happen with Ernst and Caroline..... :sad: Well, for that matter, the breakup of Felix and Charlotte was totally unexpected by me. And it was sudden. They went to some even in Paris in Nov/dec 2006. After that, nothing.

Thanx for the gr8 pics Iceflower and CDM - Caroline sure is in love with her pooches!!!! Good on her:cool:

Nice! My favorite is the snorkeling pic! :ROFLMAO:

I wish she would neuter her pets though. That's a bit disappointing that she didn't have Romeo neutered.

Do you think she gave one of the hot dogs to Charlotte? :D

^My favorite pic is the snorkeling one too! :lol:
Caroline DOES love her dogs. Those pics made me smile :)

CUTE PICS!! :lol: And, of course, Caroline looks phenominal!

I don't think I'll ever understand the intense distaste for Alex Dellal. :whistling: At any rate, they're looking quite healthy and tanned. And there's Khadija again! I like her for some reason.

Charlotte will probably be riding in the GCT the end of August in Rio. Alex and she will probably be vactioning together then.

:dog:Does anybody know what the two daschounds are called

I don't actually. :ermm: And I'm not stalkerish enough to find out. :lol:

The last two pics are,by far, the best ones!:ROFLMAO:
Char looks super cute with the puppies, and Alex, oh my God, she is so tall!

And there's Khadija again! I like her for some reason.

Maybe you like her because she has been a very longtime and loyal friend of Caroline, yes?;) That is why I like her, I think. Ahhh hehehe, I just remembered that time she had an "oops" in a pic with Alexander and Charlotte. :ROFLMAO:

debrann said:
Does anybody know what the two daschounds are called

I think they are called Hot Dog and ..... Hot Diggety Dog. :D

Just kidding!!!!! I have no idea. :cool:

I like these pics so much. Caroline is so playful. She is relaxed, happy, carefree. She is living in the moment. That's the secret to happiness, you know it? :flowers:

I suppose Caroline must, since PA's engagement, feel more carefree than in years past. It's nice to see her with all her children and the dogs,

I don't think I'll ever understand the intense distaste for Alex Dellal. :whistling:
I don't know the guy so I have no intense distaste for him at all actually. But my general impression is that he does not look into her, and quite frankly, unless she's some kind of closet lunatic, he should be damn grateful that she's with him:lol:. He always looks bored and so nonchalant that I find him annoying.

I don't think that sounded too rational so I'll admit it, I just loved Felix/Charlotte coupling more. :sad:

i strongly agree whit you chimene ! he seem bored and felix and charlottee .. umm they are perefect together :)

Maybe you like her because she has been a very longtime and loyal friend of Caroline, yes?;) That is why I like her, I think. Ahhh hehehe, I just remembered that time she had an "oops" in a pic with Alexander and Charlotte. :ROFLMAO:

You're totally right CasiraghiTrio! And that moment will live forever--and unpleasantly--on in my mind.:ROFLMAO:

And chimene, I wasn't singling anybody out. I was just saying in general. Btw, I totally understand what you're saying and sometimes I get the same feeling, that he's bored and disinterested. I will say this, and then I'll stop, because I've said this many times already: We can't tell his feelings by a fraction of a second in time. Also, Charlotte seemes inebriated and ecstatic every time she's around him, so I think he must be doing something right. Nothing wrong with liking Felix/Char, though, I was just saying about Alex.

^Maybe it's time for a new thread? Charlix versus Charlander? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom