Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks like some of the riders from the horse jumping; Jan Tops, Edwina Alexander and some others, and family and friends.

That pic of Bea & Pierre hugging is very cute.:ROFLMAO:

Does anybody know where PachaIII was sailing, was it around Monaco or somewhere near????

And thanx for the photos:flowers:

Can't have been too far from Monaco. June 27 was a Sunday, the day after the last day of competing at the jumping. And most, if not all, of the Casiraghis were in Monaco to watch to Charlotte compete (including Caroline, obviously ;)). So my guess is, if their starting their holiday now and if they set sail that morning (because they can't have set sail the night before, the party went on for quite awhile), they're on their way to Corsica. So somewhere off the coast of southern France/northern Italy, depending on what time of day the photos were taken (looks like early afternoon) and how fast they were travelling. :flowers: My guess is not particularly fast, if they were stopping all the time to swim, lounge and sunbathe. :ROFLMAO:

Can't have been too far from Monaco. June 27 was a Sunday, the day after the last day of competing at the jumping. And most, if not all, of the Casiraghis were in Monaco to watch to Charlotte compete (including Caroline, obviously ;)). So my guess is, if their starting their holiday now and if they set sail that morning (because they can't have set sail the night before, the party went on for quite awhile), they're on their way to Corsica. So somewhere off the coast of southern France/northern Italy, depending on what time of day the photos were taken (looks like early afternoon) and how fast they were travelling. :flowers: My guess is not particularly fast, if they were stopping all the time to swim, lounge and sunbathe. :ROFLMAO:
Watch this link:
Pacha III — 3AMB — position and weather
Ships and vessels have to report their position. The pacha III is in the Monaco harbour again - they were just having a very short trip not far from Monaco and were back before dinner.

Watch this link:
Pacha III — 3AMB — position and weather
Ships and vessels have to report their position. The pacha III is in the Monaco harbour again - they were just having a very short trip not far from Monaco and were back before dinner.
So... they went to Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat? Well, that's not nearly as exciting. :ermm: I was expecting somewhere far more exotic. :ROFLMAO: But I just assumed they were heading in the other direction because of the thread the post was in. But hey, a quick jaunt down the coast isn't all that bad, is it? :lol: ;)

I think it's the first time i see Louis with them among the usual crowd!:):flowers:

That's not Louis, I'm quite sure. The young man the agency calls "Louis
Ducruet" can be found on the first page of the olycom gallery (example),
but I'm sure that's a mistake.

I'm having issues with observation.Anyway the young boy was mentioned as Louis and the girl in this pic was mentioned as ''fidanzata di Louis''. I didn't click all of them,i read the captions instead,so i guess it is mea culpa.;)

They are not on vacation. The next GCT event starts tomorrow in Estoral, Portugal. There were other riders on the boat besides Charlotte.

So that's how the paparazzi track Pacha III.

That and their highly predictable travel plan. They travel to the same places every year. But yes, it definitely gives a more definite point to their location. ;)

I feel offended on Athina's behalf! :sad::p Jan Tops, Edwina Alexander invited to the boat, but not Athina? :ohmy:

I wish the Ducruet cousins, and Camille would be welcomed into Casiraghi Land sometimes. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Louis & Pauline were in these pics.

That's not Louis, I'm quite sure. The young man the agency calls "Louis
Ducruet" can be found on the first page of the olycom gallery (example),
but I'm sure that's a mistake.

I think maybe that guy is Christian. He lost some weight, what do you think? Here's some other pics to compare:
On The Smurf with Pierre, Beatrice, Vanina, others
On The Pacha
on the Pacha with JT & Pierre
diving off the Pacha (Khadja Nin leaning over, looking other way)
Source: Olycom

Last edited:
I think you're right. I was wondering who that was when I saw the pic of him standing alone with a caption that said Andrea, but he looked too different to be Andrea. Anyway, that's good that Christian still hangs out with them in spite of all that has happened with Ernst. Not that he shouldn't or anything, just saying. I've always thought Christian was cute but he's lost alot of weight now...:ermm:

BTW, there is a mega-yacht seen in background of one of the Zimbio pics, the Lady Ann Magee II, it's the super yacht of Sir Michael Smurfit, named for his mother.
http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/shipposition.phtml?call=ZNSV3
Sir Michael is based in Monaco all the time and owns other boats, notably the SMURF, that we have seen the Casiraghis & Pals on for several summers. Sir Mike sold Lady Ann the first last year and the same year, christened Lady Ann II the five decker!!!! :ohmy:

See Pierre & friends on the Smurf

Last edited:
I was wondering what that boat was called. It's huge! :eek: Thanks CT! :flowers:

I think it's not Christian because Christian is 25 (or more) and that boy seems to have less than 25..! and Christian is taller than Pierre, no?

I think maybe that guy is Christian. He lost some weight, what do you think? Here's some other pics to compare:
On The Smurf with Pierre, Beatrice, Vanina, others
On The Pacha
on the Pacha with JT & Pierre
diving off the Pacha (Khadja Nin leaning over, looking other way)
Source: Olycom
I'm not sure. In some photos (and definitely the one that Ice posted) it looks like him (same look, same cheekbones) but in the second pic, his face looks different. The more I look though, the more I'm convinced you're right. He's really slimmed down huh? :ermm: And what's he done to that gorgeous hair?! :ohmy:
EDIT: It's been suggested that the blond guy is not in fact Christian but Harry Scrymgeour. Perhaps that's an option? Would explain the skinniness and the hair. :ROFLMAO: :flowers:

I can believe I'm wrong about him being Chris, though in some pics he looks much like Chris (like on the SMURF!) but I cannot believe so easily that he's Harry. I just don't see him being Harry.... maybe so, but I doubt it.

Maybe he's just some random guy who looks homeless (the weight and the hair ;))? :ROFLMAO: No seriously, no offence intended to either of you but I'm not completely sold on either idea. Like I said, he looks like Chris but I can't bring myself to think that he would have gotten that skinny and done that to his hair. I can see a resemblance to Harry but I'm not completely convinced about that either because in some pics, it doesn't look like him (he looks so like William Mosley to me :lol:). Maybe it's just that scruffy hair that's throwing me off... :ermm:

Maybe he is some friend we don't know?

I'm not sure if that's Harry. This guy's face is---I don't know--slightly squarer than Harry's. I mean, it could be, I'm probably wrong. But I believe it's Christian.

Back
Top Bottom