The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-13-2016, 02:38 AM
Heir Apparent

According to the caption it is Lamberto's mother. May mean its more official but certainly a clear sign of a ring coming. Lamberto's parents may have simply been close and asked to join for the day.

Old 08-13-2016, 09:55 AM
Nobility

collage

Old 08-13-2016, 11:49 AM
Royal Highness

(..)Nice collage. Thank you!!!
Old 08-19-2016, 03:22 AM
Administrator

Posts about former and current relationships of Charlotte Casiraghi have been moved to her own thread, that can be found here.
Old 08-19-2016, 01:44 PM
Aristocracy

Lamberto father is dead since 2006.
Old 08-19-2016, 04:05 PM
Royal Highness

A few pics of the family abord the Pacha III ( i don't think they've been posted yet... )

http://i64.tinypic.com/2a3lzb.jpg[/IM"]
http://i68.tinypic.com/alm5ae.jpg[/I"]
http://i68.tinypic.com/n2zs0k.jpg[/I"]
http://i65.tinypic.com/2r25dnc.jpg[/
http://i67.tinypic.com/wb3r4x.jpg[/I
Sorry for the bad quality of the pics!!!
Old 08-19-2016, 04:54 PM
Heir Apparent

^^^ I had seen some of them, like the pics of Charlotte in black body suit...

Thank you, lazuli.
Old 08-19-2016, 06:35 PM
Nobility

I wonder if Caroline and her children were invited at Ernst's engagement in Spetsopoula (Niarchos's family private island). Of course, Alexandra should be there, but the others? Ernst and his brother Christian were at Albert's, Andrea's and Pierre's weddings.
Alexandra was also in Spetsopoula in July. There is a photo of hers and a friend at the shipboard of Pacha.
Old 08-21-2016, 12:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by capri View Post
I wonder if Caroline and her children were invited at Ernst's engagement in Spetsopoula (Niarchos's family private island). Of course, Alexandra should be there, but the others? Ernst and his brother Christian were at Albert's, Andrea's and Pierre's weddings.
Alexandra was also in Spetsopoula in July. There is a photo of hers and a friend at the shipboard of Pacha.
Considering that both the parents of the future groom should have been presents, I don't think that Princess Caroline was present. The two Casiraghi boys maybe and the most probably Alexandra yes.
Old 08-21-2016, 01:58 PM
Commoner

Are u talking abt this photo https://www.instagram.com/p/BIFsNgZgGBi/? Well the girl on the left is Nieves Zuberbuhler Santo Domingo, the wife of Tatiana's younger brother. The girl on the middle is Ekaterina I-forgot-her-surname, the girl Ernst Jr is engaged with. They all spent their summer in the island of Spetses in Greece. Andrea and Tatiana were there too and also the Niarchos I think. So maybe yes, they were there at the engagement
Old 08-26-2016, 02:52 PM
Commoner

Who is the blond guy pictured with Beatrice ?
Old 08-26-2016, 04:19 PM

pierre's friend
Old 08-27-2016, 02:59 AM
Heir Apparent

From instagram page
@charlottecasiraghi

Another pic of Paris Match article

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJimLlGhR_a/
Old 08-30-2016, 10:32 AM
Nobility

In the followinf pic : User Media - TinyPic - Hébergement gratuit d'images, partage de photos et hébergement de vidéos
there iw a bracelet on the left hand of Caroline. I think it' is written on it the name of his grandson Raphael, just like Sasha a few yeraw before!
Old 09-15-2016, 05:11 PM
Nobility

I wonder if there pics of Pacha's interior.
Old 09-16-2016, 03:03 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
In the followinf pic : User Media - TinyPic - Hébergement gratuit d'images, partage de photos et hébergement de vidéos

there iw a bracelet on the left hand of Caroline. I think it' is written on it the name of his grandson Raphael, just like Sasha a few yeraw before!

Nice find!

Quote:
I wonder if there pics of Pacha's interior.

I've only found these.

Princess Caroline's current and former homes
Old 09-16-2016, 02:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm View Post
Oh, dear cdm, thank you so much for the link !
Pacha is really a very classic and stylish yacht !

Tags
alexandra, andrea, caroline, casiraghi, charlotte, ernst-august, family, hanover, monaco, pachaiii, pierre, summer, summer vacation