The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-28-2010, 10:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
I know it's invasive, just the idea of shooting that, but honestly, I don't see anything. I hope others are as blind as I and see only the shade!

She probably just completely was relaxed and unguarded because she WAS wearing underwear or a bikini, so what could anyone possibly see if they dared to look?

Well maybe for a public person such Charlotte, vacations have unseen hazards. It is not just all fun on the yacht. Bottom-feeding paparazzi are always present. What an annoyance!
Maybe I am the only one that feels this way. But I see this type of photographer/paparazzi as insulting to women. Any one of us ladies would be offended if a photographer took a gynecological photo of us, made the photo larger and then a rotten magazine editor published it. Why post the link anyhow? (And I would have privately messaged my thoughts to CasiraghiTrio, but she declines to accept PM's) If I had respect for a public person, I wouldn’t link this type of photo. Just my thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Bouche d'Or View Post
paps are kinda gros.

Old 08-29-2010, 02:17 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I know it's invasive, just the idea of shooting that, but honestly, I don't see anything. I hope others are as blind as I and see only the shade!

She probably just completely was relaxed and unguarded because she WAS wearing underwear or a bikini, so what could anyone possibly see if they dared to look?
That's true. You be right sister.
I guess I'm more in line with you and Trep on this - it's a bit overblown and melodramatic on the media's part. The paprazzi were invasive, that's true (and they shouldn't have done it) but the article suggests that this is typical of Charlotte, which it's not. It was just "a moment". We all have them.
I hate to sound apathetic but hey, it could have been worse, no? I mean, it could have been on purpose and she might have been wearing no underwear. I think the conclusion should be that it was an accident on Charlotte's part, invasive on the paparazzi's part and the media seized on yet another chance to sensationalize the story of the Casiraghis.
Okay, that's enough on the subject for me. I've just examined the subject of Charlotte and her underwear far more closely than I ever intended to.

Old 08-29-2010, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agogo View Post
Well maybe for a public person such Charlotte, vacations have unseen hazards. It is not just all fun on the yacht. Bottom-feeding paparazzi are always present. What an annoyance!
Maybe I am the only one that feels this way. But I see this type of photographer/paparazzi as insulting to women. Any one of us ladies would be offended if a photographer took a gynecological photo of us, made the photo larger and then a rotten magazine editor published it. Why post the link anyhow? (And I would have privately messaged my thoughts to CasiraghiTrio, but she declines to accept PM's) If I had respect for a public person, I wouldn’t link this type of photo. Just my thoughts.
Yeah, you're right. Posting links is really a bad thing to do. Bad, bad, bad. What was I thinking?
Old 08-29-2010, 10:27 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Yeah, you're right. Posting links is really a bad thing to do. Bad, bad, bad. What was I thinking?

Anybody can post hastily. I've done the same – more than once! The problem with the paparazzi - their stink (photo image) is forever. A vacation photo,of no real incidence or significance, can be made to look like a scandal or a "story" when there is none. Then a rumor is started, repeated, and becomes history or "fact.".
Old 08-29-2010, 10:30 AM
Administrator

Honestly, I only see this photo being made into a scandal on this thread.

CasiraghiTrio posted a photo that was in a series of pictures of Caroline and her family on vacation.

I think we are all reading too much into it.

Furthermore we can't have it both ways. We say that the paparazzi is gross and invasive as it relates to Caroline and her family, and in two days, someone will be asking for pictures about Caroline? Its like Diana and the photogs....if there is a demand for pictures like this and people are willing to pay big bucks, people are going to track Caroline done and make a buck.

Old 08-29-2010, 12:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
If you go back to the '70s or so there were more scandalous pictures of Caroline on tabs... Those pics would be scandalous even nowadays. Thankfully Charlotte is a wiser down-to-earth girl.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:29 PM

Charlotte and her mother, Caroline, dining with friends and shoppong in Ponza.

Carolina do Mónaco às compras com a filha | MSN Starlounge
Old 08-29-2010, 01:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Carolina do Mónaco às compras com a filha | MSN Starlounge

Charlotte is a very stunning lady. I think she looks more beautiful in the random pictures that the paparazzi snaps of her than the posed pictures that Testino took of her for US Vogue.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:05 PM
Majesty

Who is the beautiful Black woman in several of the photos with Caroline and Charlotte? She has amazing skin tone and cheekbones!
Old 08-30-2010, 01:42 AM
Courtier

I say! Caroline looks very... bohemian.
Khadja is also the wife of Jacky Ickx, the former F1 driver. Just a tidbit.
And the boots are Gucci. Remember the caption in Vogue? "In Gucci Special Collection for Charlotte Casiraghi and Gucci customized boots"?
Old 08-30-2010, 02:06 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Who is the beautiful Black woman in several of the photos with Caroline and Charlotte? She has amazing skin tone and cheekbones!
It's Khadja Nin! Your question has already been answered at the thread the
pics were first posted at, but as some posts had to be moved it's now a bit
confusing as to the answer of your question
Old 08-30-2010, 04:11 AM
Courtier

Pacha iii

nice article about yachts and Princess Caroline's vacation yacht

The VIP DIY Super-Yacht Club - WSJ.com
Old 08-30-2010, 07:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Wasn't Charlotte hot wearing that scarf around her neck? She's has an amazing beautiful face, however she lacks that 'something' Caroline had in her golden days.
Khadja looks like a statue. Do you know how old is she?
Old 08-30-2010, 10:27 AM
Gentry

Khadja is 50 years old .She was born in 1959 in Burundi .She is two years younger than PC.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
Wasn't Charlotte hot wearing that scarf around her neck? She's has an amazing beautiful face, however she lacks that 'something' Caroline had in her golden days.
Khadja looks like a statue. Do you know how old is she?
Maybe it was cool on the island. I mean, with the ocean breeze, and it was nighttime. I don't know how Italian coast is, but here in California on the coast where I live, it's cool and at night rather cold even in summer. But that's the desert I guess, so maybe it's different in Italy.

About Khadja, I noticed in one pic she looked a little ...testy as she looked at that guy in the blue shirt who's been causing so much... "conversation", shall we say! I hope she keeps a good eye on that guy, in case he gets ideas about messing with her friend! I think Khadja and Charlotte together could take him!!!!
Old 08-30-2010, 11:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Maybe it was cool on the island. I mean, with the ocean breeze, and it was nighttime. I don't know how Italian coast is, but here in California on the coast where I live, it's cool and at night rather cold even in summer. But that's the desert I guess, so maybe it's different in Italy.
Ocean breeze on the Mediterranean? Well the nights are cooler on the coastline, but not so cool as to wear a scarf, but I notice that some showgirls were wearing their scarf even in the blazing sun. Go figure!
Old 08-30-2010, 11:22 AM
Royal Highness

But... don't this vacations ever end? P. Caroline seems to be in vacations forever this year. I'm longing to see her beatufully dressed, with a sophisticated hairdo ( her hair is in such bad shape due to the sun and the salty water... ) and a nice make up attending a soiree...
Old 08-30-2010, 01:41 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcía View Post
Khadja is 50 years old .She was born in 1959 in Burundi .She is two years younger than PC.
FIFTY??! Wow...I would never have guessed she was fifty, she looks thirty-something, IMO.

She is stunning.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
But... don't this vacations ever end? P. Caroline seems to be in vacations forever this year. I'm longing to see her beatufully dressed, with a sophisticated hairdo ( her hair is in such bad shape due to the sun and the salty water... ) and a nice make up attending a soiree...
Yes I'm totally with this. Despite what some earlier posts have said it does seem a longer holiday this year - perhaps it's because Caroline hasn't broken off to carry out any duties such as the Red Cross Ball. When do French/Monagasque children return to school because I guess this will be the end of the long vacation? Hope Caroline's diary is full for September.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:33 PM
Serene Highness

I don't think PC has been on Pacha III as long as it seems. I think she went 1-2 weeks in August and maybe some week-ends. Pierre also went with his friends for a few days.

Tags
alexandra, andrea, caroline, casiraghi, charlotte, ernst-august, family, hanover, monaco, pachaiii, pierre, summer, summer vacation