Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm laughing madly ...
Look at that ridiculous are these Casiraghi / VIP treatment ...
They are able to pay the insane (about 15000 € per hour) for a private jet, and yet sit in a ground hog, full of trash, and dust as a landless beggars.
I'm laughing to died ...
In this litle prominors we can clearly see the insanity of some people who do not have the slightest notion of the ridicule of their actions, such as having 26 years, and walk (dating) with an old man who could almost be his father, or his mother's lover.
In this (we see the) insanity of some persons !!!! They dont need a privat jet CAROLINE, they need to go to the psychiatrist doctor !!! URGENT ...

Sadly, hearing that Gad "hates" dogs lowers my opinion of him somwhat as well....:sad:

It may be cultural. Most morocoans dislike dogs. It's more an islamic thing and I know Gad is jewish but he probably wasn't used to see dogs as pets when he was a child and maybe the general moroccan attitude about dogs has rubbed on him somehow. Sharing his life with Charlotte, he will get used to them.

Last edited:
I doubt the plane is that much. It may be a commuter plane from Nice. You can see Corsica from Nice on a clear day.They could rent one of their own helicopters from Pierre's company for much less than that.

I'm laughing madly ...
Look at that ridiculous are these Casiraghi / VIP treatment ...
They are able to pay the insane (about 15000 € per hour) for a private jet, and yet sit in a ground hog, full of trash, and dust as a landless beggars.
I'm laughing to died ...
In this litle prominors we can clearly see the insanity of some people who do not have the slightest notion of the ridicule of their actions, such as having 26 years, and walk (dating) with an old man who could almost be his father, or his mother's lover.
In this (we see the) insanity of some persons !!!! They dont need a privat jet CAROLINE, they need to go to the psychiatrist doctor !!! URGENT ...

You are none to judge her private life or who she dates, you may like the guy or not, but only that. You speak of his age as if it was his crime, but she´s not dating a drug dealer, only a man a bot older. As for the rest, it makes so little sense it´s not worth answering.

TrepStep, I agree about the dogs. They wouldn't be practical to keep in a hot desert country. However, the ancient Egyptians had dogs.

I don't get why that would lower your opinion of him, just because he doesn't like dogs. I don't like dogs either, and I'm American. Perhaps the dog-friendliest country in the world. I'm hoping my husband will be allergic. :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, I'm pretty sure Caroline invited him on the boat either because she didn't want to continue the appearance of strained relations between her and her daughter, and/or she didn't want to create an actual strained atmosphere between her and her daughter. I can't imagine that any mother, however kind, attentive, loving her daughter's beau is, would want their child to be involved with a man over half her age with a family already. Charlotte's still young, and as much as I like Gad, this relationship increasingly unsettles me.

But that's just from a visual standpoint. I don't know him, and this could be the most loving, fulfilling relationship Char's ever had.

Either way, what I am at least 70 percent sure of is that Caroline sure can fake it. I really don't think she approves of this, especially given her own history.

In the pictures, Gad does not seem "hating" dogs. He might be indifferent in their presence, but "hating" or "disliking" is an extreme word.. Nevertheless, in the actors communications field, saying that he "dislikes" is undelicate.. and bad promotion of him, but I noticed that generally Gad is not very "smooth" and "delicate" in his declarations...
As for the age difference, despite that I do not like Gad, and I think she deserves better, I thing that 15 years is not such an enormeous problem. Charlotte is not a child anymore, she is a 26y woman, and many marriages between adults with 15y gap are successful. It is not like if Charlotte was 17 y and Gad 32...
Her mother's case was different! Caroline was less that 20y when she started dating Junod, and even in this case I believe that the marriage failed NOT because of the age difference, but because of ALL the other difference between the two!

I don't want to judge Charlotte (this is absolutely private matter), but I think it can be difficult for her in coming years if she stays in relationship with Gad (as it would be for any young woman) because he already has family and must take care of it,and when they will get married and have children, such a situation can be a little disturbing for a new wife and mother...well, maybe I'm wrong, but i think that "love" is not everything. We always should notice the possible implications of our actions.

I don't want to judge Charlotte (this is absolutely private matter), but I think it can be difficult for her in coming years if she stays in relationship with Gad (as it would be for any young woman) because he already has family and must take care of it,and when they will get married and have children, such a situation can be a little disturbing for a new wife and mother...well, maybe I'm wrong, but i think that "love" is not everything. We always should notice the possible implications of our actions.

But her own mother having 3 kids, married again with a man having already 2 kids, and they had together Alexandra, and it did not seem to be a problem at all!!!! Charlotte is used to this kind of families.
And the modern world is full of people having kids from previous marriages and making their life again. Especially in this upper class/wealthy circles, it is not such difficult to take care of previous kids.
I do not like Gad, not because he has a boy, just I think he is not appropriate for her.

I can't admit to these attacks ... Gad Elmaleh has been very well known for years here, very successful (IMO he really deserves it) and nothing in his life has ever justified criticizing him....He has always been pictured as a truly likeable man !

I can't admit to these attacks ... Gad Elmaleh has been very well known for years here, very successful (IMO he really deserves it) and nothing in his life has ever justified criticizing him....He has always been pictured as a truly likeable man !

You are free to disagree and we are free to have our opinion! Nevertheless we did not say that Gad is bad, we just said that for us he is not suitable for Charlotte. Simple, no?

Let's get back to the topic of this thread - thanks!

Great gallery, iceflower.

Everyone seems to be having great fun. Princess Caroline seems particularly happy in the first ones. Love her smile. And wow, how grown up is Alexandra now??
Pierre seems to love to be in the water, we always have pics of him jumping and doing other acrobacies...

^^^^
Well it was Sunday so no school and Cannes is just a quick trip down the coast.

Wow, Alexandra is growing up quickly, she is becoming a very pretty girl!!

A dialogue from "Rear Window":
Jeff (James Stewart): Is this the Lisa Fremont who never wears the same dress twice?
Lisa (our beloved Grace Kelly): Only because it's expected of her.

And it's understable - as well the role of Lisa Fremont as the role of Princess of Monaco expected that of her. But does anybody expects of a 13-year old girl to have two swimming costumes on one trip (I suppose it's the continuation of the last one, with Charlotte and Gad)? I am a man, which means (at least to me) that I am sceptic about such topics as fashion, but this is, in my opinion, a little bit sick.

But does anybody expects of a 13-year old girl to have two swimming costumes on one trip? ...
I am a man, which means (at least to me) that I am sceptic about such topics as fashion, but this is, in my opinion, a little bit sick.

hahaha, you are indeed a man and obviously know nothing about 13 year old girls!!

As someone who was a 13 yearl old girl at some point I can asure you that not only it's not sick at all but it is completely normal.

Every teenage girl in the world who will get her parents to buy her more than a swimm suit will undoubtely pack all of them even for a short week-end trip.

Also, I don't know about people who don't usually go to the beach, but be sure that, unless she is under some kind of financial strain every teenage girl in the world who takes lenghtly summer vacations by the see owns several bikinis.

It is if Alexandra owned just one bikini that you should worry about her health!

Last edited:
I agree with TrepStep. I think it's pretty normal; especially on the Riviera where people go swimming every day.

A dialogue from "Rear Window":

And it's understable - as well the role of Lisa Fremont as the role of Princess of Monaco expected that of her. But does anybody expects of a 13-year old girl to have two swimming costumes on one trip (I suppose it's the continuation of the last one, with Charlotte and Gad)? I am a man, which means (at least to me) that I am sceptic about such topics as fashion, but this is, in my opinion, a little bit sick.

It is abolutely normal for a female, to have more than one swimming costume in one trip!! For fashion AND for hygienic reasons!! Myself, being NOT rich, and NOT a 13 old trendy girl, I always carry with me more than one swimming costume, even for a single day in the beach, simply because a woman (and Alexandra is already one) always needs to have a dry swimming costume, because staying out of the sun with a wet one, is unhealthy and might give you cold in the belly. A woman might pay the consequences of such a cold for the rest of her life)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom