The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-23-2010, 11:33 AM
Commoner

Talking Undercover TEQUILLA party ... humm !!!

Undercover TEQUILLA party ... humm !!!

Since already, I have to say the photos are spectacular.

OVER ALL the first one, with the Caroline,

IceFlower » but I do not see the ``the rabin´´in any of them, like you tell; or i´m very blind of all.

For the CT WELL I MAKE MY PART, try to know where it came front the beautifull sailing vessel ........ ........ ....... ......... thats the coordenates

ALL OF YOU ARE HERE EVERYDAY TALK and TALK, ; and no one know the little/small boy in the 1ª photo, its another track to investigate

I´m help you and your curiosity

By the way ... ... Charlotte is already in RIO de Janeiro for the GCT, she left Nápoles Airport a few hours ago in a Falcon.

Luke girl daughter, and rich´s mother !

I wish i have a mother like this ... ... ...

Old 08-23-2010, 11:47 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecia View Post
Caroline & Alex off the Eolie Islands on Sunday. You'll probably take offense at the captions but hey...
PHOTOS Princess Caroline rocks a white swimsuit while vacationing on a yacht : starcasm.net

Ai. Ai, Ai... these photos aren't the prettiest thing i've ever seen nor the most flattering ones of P. Caroline , but they're not offensive . As for the sombrero-party, P. Caroline and Charlie seem to be having lots of fun . As a matter of fact, P. Caroline seems to be having quite a ball this year.

Old 08-23-2010, 12:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
As a matter of fact, P. Caroline seems to be having quite a ball this year.
She certainly does, but I am so pleased to see so much of it is centered on family time, particularly with Alex
Old 08-23-2010, 02:23 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
Ai. Ai, Ai... these photos aren't the prettiest thing i've ever seen nor the most flattering ones of P. Caroline , but they're not offensive . As for the sombrero-party, P. Caroline and Charlie seem to be having lots of fun . As a matter of fact, P. Caroline seems to be having quite a ball this year.
By Charlie you mean Alex, don't you?
Old 08-23-2010, 02:34 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
By Charlie you mean Alex, don't you?

No dear Azure, by Charlie i mean Charlotte . She's wearing a nice sombrero and a « very mexican » moustache . I'm sorry if i mislead you, it wasn't my intention. I also get confused when you talk about Alex. I never seem to understand, at least at the first glance, if are talking about Alexandra or Alex Dellal... Ooops!
Old 08-23-2010, 03:01 PM
Serene Highness

Oh, sorry! Certainly my mistake! I misunderstood some posts that lead me to this conclusion
Old 08-23-2010, 05:31 PM
Aristocracy

I wish I was there.
Old 08-23-2010, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIRASOL OF UK View Post
Undercover TEQUILLA party ... humm !!!

Since already, I have to say the photos are spectacular.

OVER ALL the first one, with the Caroline,

IceFlower » but I do not see the ``the rabin´´in any of them, like you tell; or i´m very blind of all.

For the CT WELL I MAKE MY PART, try to know where it came front the beautifull sailing vessel ........ ........ ....... ......... thats the coordenates

ALL OF YOU ARE HERE EVERYDAY TALK and TALK, ; and no one know the little/small boy in the 1ª photo, its another track to investigate

I´m help you and your curiosity

By the way ... ... Charlotte is already in RIO de Janeiro for the GCT, she left Nápoles Airport a few hours ago in a Falcon.

Luke girl daughter, and rich´s mother !

I wish i have a mother like this ... ... ...
I won't pretend that I understand much of what you say, but I will say that your posts for some reason make me smile. I am astounded at the scope of your information about their movements.

the boat Caroline and family partied in sombreros on was fantastic, wasn't it?

Maybe the vessel that left Greece, of 150 feet, eight days ago? could be the Panther 2? A pleasure vessel left actually sailed out from Greek waters to the strait of messina, August 19, not quite 150 feet. ACtually 42m (=about 137 ft).
Panther 2 ? SVA2046 ? position and weather
Panther 2 - Type of ship: Pleasure Craft - Callsign: SVA2046 - vesseltracker.com
Old 08-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

those are funny photos! Thanks for sharing them!
Old 08-23-2010, 06:41 PM
Gentry

I like the photos. Thank you , Thecia , for posting them

And thank you , Iceflower , for your photos of the Mexican party. All of you in this forum keep us very well informed about PC´s activities ;both during holidays or during her official events . Once again , thank you very much
Old 08-23-2010, 06:50 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
I won't pretend that I understand much of what you say, but I will say that your posts for some reason make me smile. I am astounded at the scope of your information about their movements.

Maybe the vessel that left Greece, of 150 feet, eight days ago? could be the Panther 2? A pleasure vessel left actually sailed out from Greek waters to the strait of messina, August 19, not quite 150 feet. ACtually 42m (=about 137 ft).
Panther 2 - Type of ship: Pleasure Craft - Callsign: SVA2046 - vesseltracker.com
Panther 2 has a blue hull, from what I can see.

Found it - the Vajoliroja.
Vajoliroja ? V7LC5 ? position and weather
Vajoliroja - Type of ship: Pleasure Craft - Callsign: V7LC5 - vesseltracker.com
There was a guy who gave Caroline a kiss on the cheek who the paps seem to have paid special attention to. He reminded me of Vincent actually (though he's not Vincent, I'm just saying he reminded me of him).
Anyway, Alex and Alice were also at the Mexican party. And the guy who kissed Caroline.
Apologies for the strange formatting of my post - it's three merged together.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:21 AM
Nobility

Thanx to everyone that contributes to all the photos & tit bits on all the Monaco threads.....I would love to contribute more but living in NZ I am not that familiar what is happening in the European part of the world....but reading the last web address that Thecia supplied...it mentioned about some of the lower deck of this luxury yatcht has been covered with New Zealand carpet....makes be proud to be a kiwi...sorry for digressing guys!!!!
Old 08-24-2010, 05:33 AM
Administrator

Here are some additions to the pics from last week, they are all dated
August 19, but it could be that they were taken around that date, as
there are various things happening, the mentioned party, the pics from
Thecia's link and a shopping tour.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **
Old 08-24-2010, 06:27 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks you all for pictures.
Altough Caroline's love life was unlucky or sad she managed to rase wonderful children. They are confident, smart and above all they support their mother in a nice and warm way.
Caroline and her children make a beautiful family. Good for them
Old 08-24-2010, 07:02 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudiaE View Post
Thanks you all for pictures.
Altough Caroline's love life was unlucky or sad she managed to rase wonderful children. They are confident, smart and above all they support their mother in a nice and warm way.
Caroline and her children make a beautiful family. Good for them
Can't agree much more! Well said.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:25 AM

Thanks to Thecia for the yacht info. It's interesting. The yacht is seriously awesome. I figured it was a charter yacht.

On something else, in this pic it looks like Alexandra is wearing her sister's watch.

I'm disappointed Alex Dellal (not to mention the guy who hugged Caroline) was there. Not because I don't like him. I actually do like him. I just hoped it was a girls-only party, for the mother and her daughters.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:45 AM
Courtier

Ooh, guess what I just found? (I sound so childish ) X17Online has a gallery of 105 pics for you to peruse at your (possibly extensive) leisure. I notice it also rather handily has a photo of the yacht name. It would have been nice to have that before!
(for the more conservative ones among you, please be warned that Alice is topless in some of these photos but there are very few photos. The number of non-offensive pics greatly out-numbers the ones that are offensive. However I'm just forewarning you, so that you don't get angry at me)
X17 Galleries - A Royal Party In Italy
Old 08-24-2010, 09:12 AM

Nice ones...... Caroline diving instructor (she wants to get Alex ready to give cousin Pauline a run for the money or what?) Caroline at the ATM before her shopping trips. Always good to double check the balance; would be bad to break the bank, right, Caroline?!
Old 08-24-2010, 09:42 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecia View Post
Ooh, guess what I just found? (I sound so childish ) X17Online has a gallery of 105 pics for you to peruse at your (possibly extensive) leisure. I notice it also rather handily has a photo of the yacht name. It would have been nice to have that before!
(for the more conservative ones among you, please be warned that Alice is topless in some of these photos but there are very few photos. The number of non-offensive pics greatly out-numbers the ones that are offensive. However I'm just forewarning you, so that you don't get angry at me)
X17 Galleries - A Royal Party In Italy
Nice Catch! Did you catch the album on the side "royal love"? None other than Beatrice and Pierre vacationing in Formentera! Here's a link to the 45 photos: X17 Galleries - Royal Love

Quote:
Nice ones...... Caroline diving instructor (she wants to get Alex ready to give cousin Pauline a run for the money or what?) Caroline at the ATM before her shopping trips. Always good to double check the balance; would be bad to break the bank, right, Caroline?!
Perhaps....
Old 08-24-2010, 10:19 AM
Commoner

Quote:

No CT its is not a super yacht, its a sailling vessel, and rent for a few day, by the way

Tags
alexandra, andrea, caroline, casiraghi, charlotte, ernst-august, family, hanover, monaco, pachaiii, pierre, summer, summer vacation