Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gossip TV programmes here in Spain say so .... I don´t know if it is true , but what is undoubtedly undenial is that after PA marriage , Caroline´s role at the Official Functions in Monaco will be less important.
It is also said that she will concentrate on AMADE and the literary Prizes of the Pierre Foundation. True or false I don´t know...:ermm:

They are sailing incognito. Yesterday Pacha III was seen in Ponzo. No photos yet.

: Ship Photos

Perhaps the family is not in Ponzo, just the Pacha III, a ruse, the family is elsewhere. I don't blame them if this is the case.

They were in Ponza island on Saturday july 23rd.
I read it on the local newspaper. they say that there was Caroline, Charlotte and a friend ( undisclosed name). The two little dogs were with them.
They had an aperitif in the port area and visited a local jewellry store.
No pictures though.

Last edited:
They were in Ponza island on Saturday july 23rd.
I read it on the local newspaper. they say that there was Caroline, Charlotte and a friend ( undisclosed name). The two little dogs were with them.
They had an aperitif in the port area and visited a local jewellry store.
No pictures though.

Charlotte was in Chantilly on Saturday.

That's what I read on the local newspaper ( that she was in Ponza on Sat.)

It was probably P.Alexandra and a friend. Charlotte is on video riding at Chantilly, Friday thru Sunday.

Bad quality as to the watermarks, but at least some first pics of Caroline, Alexandra and
friends near Ponza a couple of days ago (in case the link won't work in certain countries,
type in "caroline of monaco in italy") :flowers:

** gallery **

Bad quality as to the watermarks, but at least some first pics of Caroline, Alexandra and
friends near Ponza a couple of days ago (in case the link won't work in certain countries,
type in "caroline of monaco in italy") :flowers:

** gallery **

P. Caroline appears to be in great shape... ;) ;) ;)

Thanks a lot for the bigger versions, agogo!

Here are some great pics of Princess Caroline, Princess Alexandra and Charlotte shopping on the Italian
island Capri. Take a look at the dog lead, I haven't seen one like this before, so I still can't stop laughing :D

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** source **

Thank you again Iceflower for keeping us in touch with photos we do not often see. I agree the dog lead is hilarious. All in all, very casual looking royals, meaning they do have a life when they are not cutting ribbons.

Thanks for the video LadyR. I have to admit though I feel guilty watching it. They are always under the lens. They didn't look very happy. I wonder if they had heard about Ernst yet.

Beautiful images... Beautiful P. Caroline ( she looks happy, relaxed, healthy... love her tan!!! ), beautiful place to strall around, cute puppies with hilarious leashes... and just girls having fun and doing girlish things. Loved a plenty!!! :cool: :lol: :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Caroline's arrival, showing off her new necklace!
Alzo, there is a weird moment at 0:47 when Alex is telling something to her redheaded friend, and being funny and natural and then all of a sudden she realizes that there is a camera recording and she gets so serious.

Oh, and for those who still have doubts about it, we finally have proof of the obvious: Caroline and her kids speak french among themselves. Charlotte voice is very distinctive. I can say thay she is speaking french but I can't guess whatit is she is exactly saying because Vanina covers her. I hear a "j'adoooore" but I think it's Beatrice?Then there is a voice in something that could be english but I think it belongs to the little redhead.

Last edited:
It seems to me that Beatrice says " Bella ! " in Italian, referring to Caroline's necklace.

The little redhead is one of the daughters of Sebastien Knecht (grandson of Princess Antoinette)

The girl with the hat sitting next to Beatrice is talking in English. I hear her say 'running away' at 1:28

Last edited:
OMG! A weiner leash for a weiner dog! Love IT! Someone in that family has a wicked sense of humor. And here I was thinking (for years) that Princesss Caroline (and family) might be a little snooty, guess you learn something new everyday, no one carrying around a weiner leash could be classified as snooty.

Last summer they had the Dachshund purses. I think they're obsessed.

Did you see Edwina Alexander and the unidentified blonde rider are there with them? May be a Russian amateur.

Last edited:
Thanks for the video LadyR. I have to admit though I feel guilty watching it. They are always under the lens. They didn't look very happy. I wonder if they had heard about Ernst yet.

Sometimes I wonder how they feel with so many paparazzi around them with no privacity, but I enjoy to see their pics, how can I do? I´m kidding!

HQ pics
P. Caroline, Alex and Char
Alexandra de Hannover, Carolina de Mónaco y Carlota Casiraghi en Capri: Fotos en Bekia
Charlotte and her dog:)
Carlota Casiraghi durante sus vacaciones en Capri: Fotos en Bekia

THey're used to have paparazzis all around them all the time.
Yes it is annoying, but they can't do much about that..as long as they're polite and not obsessing!

I love Caroline's panama hat!
More HQs, please! : D

THey're used to have paparazzis all around them all the time.
Yes it is annoying, but they can't do much about that..as long as they're polite and not obsessing!

I love Caroline's panama hat!
More HQs, please! : D

I haven't found more HQ pics but I found this gallery. I hope to find more HQ's
Las princesas de Mónaco: tarde de chicas y compras - Monarquías - Familia Real - Diez Minutos

Beautiful as usual
http://www.diezminutos.es/var/dm/st...1-esl-ES/comprasmonaco07_portrait_galeria.jpg

Last edited:
It seems to me that Beatrice says " Bella ! " in Italian, referring to Caroline's necklace.

I heard: "oh là, j'adore", but it is too confusing and noisy to really be sure about who says what!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom