The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-02-2010, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
That's not Louis, I'm quite sure. The young man the agency calls "Louis
Ducruet" can be found on the first page of the olycom gallery (example),
but I'm sure that's a mistake.
I think maybe that guy is Christian. He lost some weight, what do you think? Here's some other pics to compare:
On The Smurf with Pierre, Beatrice, Vanina, others
On The Pacha
on the Pacha with JT & Pierre
diving off the Pacha (Khadja Nin leaning over, looking other way)
Source: Olycom

Old 07-02-2010, 11:21 PM
Courtier

I think you're right. I was wondering who that was when I saw the pic of him standing alone with a caption that said Andrea, but he looked too different to be Andrea. Anyway, that's good that Christian still hangs out with them in spite of all that has happened with Ernst. Not that he shouldn't or anything, just saying. I've always thought Christian was cute but he's lost alot of weight now...

Old 07-03-2010, 12:23 AM

BTW, there is a mega-yacht seen in background of one of the Zimbio pics, the Lady Ann Magee II, it's the super yacht of Sir Michael Smurfit, named for his mother.
http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/shi...tml?call=ZNSV3
Sir Michael is based in Monaco all the time and owns other boats, notably the SMURF, that we have seen the Casiraghis & Pals on for several summers. Sir Mike sold Lady Ann the first last year and the same year, christened Lady Ann II the five decker!!!!

See Pierre & friends on the Smurf
Old 07-03-2010, 03:28 AM
Courtier

I was wondering what that boat was called. It's huge! Thanks CT!
Old 07-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Gentry

I think it's not Christian because Christian is 25 (or more) and that boy seems to have less than 25..! and Christian is taller than Pierre, no?
Old 07-03-2010, 09:22 AM
Courtier

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
I think maybe that guy is Christian. He lost some weight, what do you think? Here's some other pics to compare:
On The Smurf with Pierre, Beatrice, Vanina, others
On The Pacha
on the Pacha with JT & Pierre
diving off the Pacha (Khadja Nin leaning over, looking other way)
Source: Olycom
I'm not sure. In some photos (and definitely the one that Ice posted) it looks like him (same look, same cheekbones) but in the second pic, his face looks different. The more I look though, the more I'm convinced you're right. He's really slimmed down huh? And what's he done to that gorgeous hair?!
EDIT: It's been suggested that the blond guy is not in fact Christian but Harry Scrymgeour. Perhaps that's an option? Would explain the skinniness and the hair.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:23 PM

I can believe I'm wrong about him being Chris, though in some pics he looks much like Chris (like on the SMURF!) but I cannot believe so easily that he's Harry. I just don't see him being Harry.... maybe so, but I doubt it.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:31 PM
Courtier

Maybe he's just some random guy who looks homeless (the weight and the hair )? No seriously, no offence intended to either of you but I'm not completely sold on either idea. Like I said, he looks like Chris but I can't bring myself to think that he would have gotten that skinny and done that to his hair. I can see a resemblance to Harry but I'm not completely convinced about that either because in some pics, it doesn't look like him (he looks so like William Mosley to me ). Maybe it's just that scruffy hair that's throwing me off...
Old 07-03-2010, 12:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Maybe he is some friend we don't know?
Old 07-03-2010, 01:08 PM
Courtier

I'm not sure if that's Harry. This guy's face is---I don't know--slightly squarer than Harry's. I mean, it could be, I'm probably wrong. But I believe it's Christian.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:32 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
I think...Athina is the woman between Charlotte and this man (i don't know who he is or i don't recognise him):

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/A...IRAGHI_B-GR_15

zeta.belle, i think this Andrea swimming: (you can see Pierre jumping into the water and Andrea swimming)

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/A...IRAGHI_B-GR_21
That does look like Andrea in the water, with Pierre jumping in. I am not sure about the other pic where you say Athina may have joined them - are she and Charlotte really close enough to holiday together? If so, that's new - I know their families go back many years, but you really never see Charlotte and Athina together outside of equestrian related activities.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

^I know, but she looked like Athina to me, it would be the first time for me seeing her with the Casiraghis.
Old 07-03-2010, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
That does look like Andrea in the water, with Pierre jumping in. I am not sure about the other pic where you say Athina may have joined them - are she and Charlotte really close enough to holiday together? If so, that's new - I know their families go back many years, but you really never see Charlotte and Athina together outside of equestrian related activities.
We wondered if Athina was there because Edwina and Jan were there, and they are from equestrian world too, and these pics were during the Monaco GP, I believe on the last day. But I don't see, or believing I can see Athina in the pics.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:08 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norina View Post
Watch this link:
Pacha III — 3AMB — position and weather
Ships and vessels have to report their position. The pacha III is......
July 12, Pacha III's reported position was in Corsica, no photos yet.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:49 AM
Administrator

Here are some pics from July 12 and 13 around Corsica
- Caroline and Alexandra with friends and dogs

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 ** Pic 10 **
Old 07-15-2010, 07:31 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Here are some pics from July 12 and 13 around Corsica
- Caroline and Alexandra with friends and dogs

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 ** Pic 10 **
Alex has gotten so tall! Time flies
Old 07-15-2010, 10:45 AM
Courtier

The full gallery of pics (all 150+ of them! )
Princess Caroline, Princess Alexandra and Sebastian Knecht de Massy (I think?) on holiday off the coast of Corsica on July 13, 2010.
Gallery
Caroline's little dachshund (I wish we knew its name!) has a little life jacket on. It's so cute! And I'm happy to see Romeo again. He's such a big baby, getting carried everywhere. I think these were taken off the coast of Calvi, in northern Corsica.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

Alex has gotten so tall! Maybe we'll see her siblings around with her and mum these days?
Old 07-15-2010, 03:55 PM
Serene Highness

Alex must have just gotten back from Germany. She is so white compared to everyone else. Glad to see that Romeo is okay.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:58 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
Alex must have just gotten back from Germany. She is so white compared to everyone else. Glad to see that Romeo is okay.
Huh Germany has been all sunny and hot for weeks ...

Tags
alexandra, andrea, caroline, casiraghi, charlotte, ernst-august, family, hanover, monaco, pachaiii, pierre, summer, summer vacation