Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
I thought it would be best to have a thread for all the great pics of this years summer vacation. So from now on pictures of Princess Caroline or the Casiraghi's on vacation belong to this thread.

Please have a look at the
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
Happy Posting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pierre Casiraghi and girlfriend Beatrice Borromeo on vacation at Forte dei Marmi, ITALY - 07/07/2008

The birthplace of Queen Paola of the Belgians.

Thanks tbhrc!!You always find great and lots of pics.
Is just me or Pierre doesn't seem very happy this time?

Caroline shouldn't have any trouble keeping track of her kids - just go on-line and the papparazzi will show her what the kids are up to!

More pics of Pierre and his girlfriend on vacation (and there is another wig ;) )

Apparently they must have been attending a party at the "Twiga", the bathing establishment/ disco owned by Briatore and the son of Marcello Lippi, Italy's coach.

Caroline shouldn't have any trouble keeping track of her kids - just go on-line and the papparazzi will show her what the kids are up to!

:D:D:D

This couple's getting quite the attention from the paparazzi. Pierre and Beatrice seem like the perfect couple, looks-wise. Very photogenic, impressive bloodlines, with each of them having celebrity status on their own. If they continue dating, I predict the press will lap them up more than the Andrea-Tatiana and Charlotte-Alex love teams.

^^^^^This isn't the first time Pierre has donned a funny wig. Remember several years ago, I think 2004, in Zurs, the Rastafarian wig? :lol: I'll have to dig around for the picture.... :D

I remember that wig/hat! Didn't he even wear it too at 2006's Rose Ball in one pic?

Charlotte and Alex have celebrated the first year of their relationship in Monaco
Charlotte Casiraghi comemora primeiro aniversário de namoro com Alex Dellal
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9039/imagemtb2.jpg
It's said they were in Monaco for a romantic weekend and that despite the fact that they've started their relationship in May 2007, just now (July) they were able to celebrate the first year. Charlotte has given Alex a motard jacket, that he used all day.
In Monaco that weekend it was also Pierre.

Last edited:
I can't believe how different Lapo Elkann looks.

About Charlotte's "anniversary gift", what is a motard jacket? Pardon my ignorance. :blush:

About Charlotte's "anniversary gift", what is a motard jacket? Pardon my ignorance. :blush:

Juliette meant "motorbike", I do not know if the word "motorbike jacket"
is used in English, but the jackets are called so in Germany for example
as well :)

Thank you iloveroyals! Caroline doesn't look her age indeed! Little Alexandra is a a lively child just like her Mom, her aunt and her cousin Pauline were at her same age.
Hopefully she will keep her sunny character in growing up.

I too, think that Princess Caroline looks remarkably fit. I like her choice of a one-piece black bathing suit, which suits the venue (the semi-public Beach Club of Monte-Carlo), yet cut low in the front and with thin straps, to show she is still a zippy mommy. Caroline should write a book like the dozens coming out these days for all the baby-boomers like her, with titles like "How not to look your age", "How not to look old-fashioned", etc.

I also liked that she chose to take Alexandra to the Beach Club, as that was a tradition with Princess Grace. Of course, Princess Grace wore more conservative bathing suits, and if she went in the water, she wore a bathing cap. Caroline shows her modernity by letting her hair get wet and uncoiffed, just wanting to enjoy the water with her daughter, and going with the flow.

The way times have changed was made obvious to me in my early morning continuing education water aerobics class I take at my neighborhood community college. Only a couple of ladies, both in their sixties and quite charming, come in with above the neck full regalia: elaborate make-up, modern hairdos but not a hair out of place, earrrings and necklaces. You're positively afraid of splashing them and they seem to confuse a water class with a social encounter at the country club. It's nice to know that Princess Caroline would never make that mistake : context is everything. Can you imagine how much money could be generated for Monaco charities with the book I suggest ? But I guess that's better left to princesses like Ira of Furstenberg. Pity !

I totally agree with you iloveroyals......I think Caroline has a great disposition for older mums, but in saying that...I think in this day and age we all look younger...like being 50 is the new 40!!
But I still think it would be great if she shared her philosophy with us about being an older Mum...she could do a book and give the proceeds to her favourite charities!! How about Caroline???;)

Thank you tbhrc!
It's funny the picture of Charlotte and Alex with the dogs!

I wish the paparazzi knew that there's some things we just don't want to see! But the pictures with Beatrice and Pierre play fighting were so cute.

These are great great pics!! Thanks tbhrc:)
I've read in a magazine Char and Alex were in Portugal, but I didn't scan it because there were no pics. It's great we can see these great photos now.
In the magazine there were some things I guess it's interesting to know, that the journalists ask to owners of restaurants and shops they went, in spite of them (owners) hadn't talk almost nothing
- They are simply and educated persons
- Charlotte and Alex bought a french magazine VSD with them in the cover. (And Pierre is reading last week Point du Vue in one of this pics)
- Charlotte bought a swimwear in a little shop
- They were completly unnoticed by the people of the village
- They stayed as usual at Albina's house (Charlotte's godmother)
- They had dinner many time at a restaurant at the beach
- Charlotte and Alex speak english with each other

Last edited:
I too, think that Princess Caroline looks remarkably fit. I like her choice of a one-piece black bathing suit, which suits the venue (the semi-public Beach Club of Monte-Carlo), yet cut low in the front and with thin straps, to show she is still a zippy mommy. Caroline should write a book like the dozens coming out these days for all the baby-boomers like her, with titles like "How not to look your age", "How not to look old-fashioned", etc.

Don't you find all this admiration for how young and fit Caroline look, a bit over the top? She looks OK, like many women of her age, who had good faces and bodies to begin with, and who have taken good care of it. Especially the body needs a lot of work from yourself, for the face you need experts, who can do remarkable things these days if you have the money (no surgery involved, however!). The book you are suggesting could be very thin, therefore: take care of your body yourself, and be sure to have enough money for your face, when the times comes. Sorry to be a bit cynical, but how naive can you be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you find all this admiration for how young and fit Caroline look, a bit over the top? She looks OK, like many women of her age, who had good faces and bodies to begin with, and who have taken good care of it. Especially the body needs a lot of work from yourself, for the face you need experts, who can do remarkable things these days if you have the money (no surgery involved, however!). The book you are suggesting could be very thin, therefore: take care of your body yourself, and be sure to have enough money for your face, when the times comes. Sorry to be a bit cynical, but how naive can you be?

Don't worry, pruts. I'll probably hate what she wears tonight, will say so, and will have all her fans after me for daring to express a negative opinion. Cheers !

Don't worry, pruts. I'll probably hate what she wears tonight, will say so, and will have all her fans after me for daring to express a negative opinion. Cheers !

Good sports, iloveroyals! Have you seen the pictures yet? Colour of her dress is lovely, model hard to define yet.

Wow, Charlotte looks gorgeous, and Peirre and Beatrice make really hot couple!
thanks tbhrc

i simply love the pics..thanks tbhrc!! Charlotte looks really good. Pierre and Beatrice looks cute together :)

thanks for pics TBHRC, they are beautiful.....

Article of Charlotte & Alex + photo

GALA article

here's translated version :

A bit rebellious, Charlotte Casiraghi did not attend the famous Bal de la Croix-Rouge held Saturday evening in Monaco. The beautiful Monégasque preferred go on holiday with his companion in the Canary Islands. The lucky chosen called Alex Dellal, a young boy play wealthy, who is the brother of the girlfriend of Pierre Casiraghi (the younger brother of Charlotte)! The programme for the young couple: beach, fiesta and idleness. And during his little trip in the Mediterranean, the daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco celebrated its anniversary on August 3 in Ibiza ... loin du Rocher. At 21 years, the lovely Charlotte asserts its independence. And strangely recalls her mother ...

Back
Top Bottom