Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She´s in Hola Argentina this week. "A different summer in Monaco", it says that caroline spends this summer alone and describes what her kids are doing, Andrea is going to marry, Pierre practices dangerous sports with Beatrice and Charlotte is on vacation in LA with her boyfriend.

Revista 93 - Agosto 2012 - ¡HOLA!  

She's probably looking forward to future summer vacations with her grandchildren.

Last edited:
Gad was definitely there, smoking a cigar so he should fit right in with the Casiraghis. I was most taken by that photo around the table with Princess Alexandra on the right, maybe it's the profile shot or something, but gosh she looks just like Princess Caroline to me in that one. She's just growing up waay to fast. It makes me feel terribly old.

:monacostandard: :monacoflag: :monacoflag:

HURRAY!!! :clap: :clap::clap:
Is it my impression or GAD is also aboard??? Uhm... Caroline is definitely a very smart girl and a great mum... :hmm:

I was beginning to wonder if Gad was getting the cold shoulder! :lol:

In the photos were Gad and Caroline are alone, they look like they are a couple. They look good together.

An innocent onlooker who didn't know who they all are would undoubtely think that they are Charlotte's father and mother .

In the photos were Gad and Caroline are alone, they look like they are a couple. They look good together.

An innocent onlooker who didn't know who they all are would undoubtely think that they are Charlotte's father and mother .
Lookwise, they look more suited to be a couple, I agree.

I was beginning to wonder if Gad was getting the cold shoulder! :lol:

Uhm... It seems more likely a strategic move from P. Caroline... like i said earlier she' a very smart girl... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
( if you can't beat them, join them! )

Gad was definitely there, smoking a cigar so he should fit right in with the Casiraghis. I was most taken by that photo around the table with Princess Alexandra on the right, maybe it's the profile shot or something, but gosh she looks just like Princess Caroline to me in that one. She's just growing up waay to fast. It makes me feel terribly old.

:monacostandard: :monacoflag: :monacoflag:

Take a look at pic 16... P. Alexandra kissing her mummy on the ckeek. Soooo sweet!!! :winkiss: :winkiss: :winkiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is about 14-15 yrs between Gad and Caroline-and it shows. They most definitely do not look like a couple to me.

But as far as Charlotte goes, I don't think he is a "keeper" either.

There is about 14-15 yrs between Gad and Caroline-and it shows. They most definitely do not look like a couple to me.

Well, I really don't see it. At least in those Pacha fotos. They both look equaly middle aged to me. If I didn't know them I'd thought they both are Charlotte parents

About Caroline being clever and strategic and so with Gad...
I think you're right. Even if she likes him and thinks Gad is a great guy, even if she understands because of her Junot mistake (after all charlotte is a 26 year old woman, , even if she looks like a kid, but Caroline was really a kid during her Junot period), she probably wishes for Charlotte someone closer to her age without family charges.
But she probably knows that there is no way she can fight it. It would only alianate her daughter.

On the other hand we never knew that she really disaproved. I mean, all we've read about it are magazine rumors ("caroline is sad", "caroline is angry") that need to fill their pages with something. For all we know Caroline may love Gad and had been supportive of their relationship from the begining.

Last edited:
About Caroline being clever and strategic and so with Gad...
I think you're right. Even if she likes him and thinks Gad is a great guy, even if she understands because of her Junot mistake (after all charlotte is a 26 year old woman, , even if she looks like a kid, but Caroline was really a kid during her Junot period), she probably wishes for Charlotte someone closer to her age without family charges.
But she probably knows that there is no way she can fight it. It would only alianate her daughter.

Agree!!! I think Caroline does not want to make the mistake her own mother did. Pcs Grace has been fighting against Junot, and the only she managed is to make then Caroline stronger to her wish to marry him!!
Caroline wants her daughter live her story, and the life will show if it is good for Charlotte or not.
At the end Gad, is not really a bad guy!! He is just a bit older, that is all. If Charlotte was with an alcoholic/drank awful guy, I think Pcs Caroline WOULD REALLY REACT:bang:

Charlotte will not marry Gad. I read an interview he gave in Montreal a few years ago. He says that HE HATES DOGS. We all know how much the Monegasques love their animals. There were 3 dogs on the boat on this trip! Loved the pic of the dachshund sticking his head out of the porthole.

Does anyone know if Charlotte still has the Belgian sheepdog? I haven't seen a picture of it in a long time.

Beatrice may have gone back to school at Columbia. Most universities in the US start in August.

:previous: As far as I know Beatrice must have been graduated at Columbia a couple of months ago: there were pic from her graduation on Twitter, unless she told a big fat lie...

Besides when leaving the paper she was working for, she stated that she would be in the States for 8 months, and now one year has passed.

You're right. It looks like their journalism graduate programs run 8-10 months.

How OLD is that boyfriend of Charlotte's? He looks better w/Caroline than her daughter! Payback time I guess...

Charlotte will not marry Gad. I read an interview he gave in Montreal a few years ago. He says that HE HATES DOGS. We all know how much the Monegasques love their animals. There were 3 dogs on the boat on this trip! Loved the pic of the dachshund sticking his head out of the porthole.

Does anyone know if Charlotte still has the Belgian sheepdog? I haven't seen a picture of it in a long time.

Beatrice may have gone back to school at Columbia. Most universities in the US start in August.

True, so true!

Long before Princess Grace died I remember reading an interview where she talked about the potential spouses for her children, and she said "all that really matters is that they get along with the dogs" :lol:

I thought that was hilarious but it had the ring of truth. The Grimaldis are famously close to their pets and until a few years ago kept their own zoo at the Palace...Grace even brought her poodle along on her honeymoon.

Prince Rainier's dog Odin was in his funeral procession. :sad:

Sadly, hearing that Gad "hates" dogs lowers my opinion of him somwhat as well....:sad:

Last edited:
Thanks aminolta! Thats exactly the style of clothes i love seeing on her! I love those pants!

Back
Top Bottom