Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pics 4.7.2009

Pierre Casiraghi and his girlfriend Beatrice Borromeo with dog
in the Famous Club 55 of Saint Tropez, France, July 4, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty::pawprint: Seems like the kids are having a whuan-derful time!!

:rose:that dog is adorable...do you really think it's related to the dog Andre and tatiana own!!! hee

:thistle: hey, does anyone know if dogs get sea sick?! :lol::eek::lol:

The dog even looks like the one who was on Charlotte's horse. Maybe they are related.

i dont think so...
Andrea and Tatiana´s dog is called "Daphne" and i think that is Caroline´s dog, "Romeo"
Romeo is darker and Daphne is brown

what for they took dog for a boat?Is it kind of caprice?? xD

i wonder if they saw the crown prince couple of denmark in clube 55

i think he yatch the couple used is behind them in the pictures... hehehe

Pics 11.7.2009

Princess Caroline of Hanover (black swinsuit) and daughter Princess
Alexandra (turquoise dress) enjoy a photo shoot with friends aboard
their yacht Pacha, off the French Riviera, July 11, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

The photos are really nice.:)
Princess Alexandra is a pretty girl.:angel:
And Princess Caroline is in a excellent body,:) looks quite great in spite of her bad habit of smoking:ermm:.

It's Very nice to see alexandra with a little friend.... and maybe her friend's mama. So little Alex will be ten this month! Ten years old!!!! :ohmy:

Is this dog a brother of Tatiana and Andrea's dog?lol:rolleyes:

More of Beatrice and Pierre in Club 55
Pic1**Pic2**Pic3**Pic4**Pic5**Pic6**Pic7**Pic8**Pic9

ibl

He is definitely Romeo!!!! Romeo has been in the family so long, for at least 9 years, yet he looks fantastic! It's so cute how Beatrice holds him like a baby! So sweet! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex is getting so big, and pretty! I want to keep imagining her as a 5 yr old!:ROFLMAO:

what does he do for living or should we say just for work...?

Ernst is very very rich. He is not doing anything, except taking care of his incomes, which should be quite time consuming, considering how high are his incomes.

He has also castles, art collections and historical objects.

:ohmy:

Oh, My God!!! :eek::eek::eek:
There are so many great photos of Pierre with his girlfried...:):):)
Thank you, Rerehh, for them!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Does anybody know why Ernst isn't on holidays with Caroline and children?

^it's a good question, it's been long since i last saw Ernst with them. Alexandra is cute, and Pierre looks like a great big brother.

Great together :)
My favs are these with Pierre, Beatrice, Alex and her friends playing all together:ROFLMAO:
I am looking forward to see Charlotte in Pacha with them, too!

Here are some photos of P. Caroline and P. Ernest a few days ago in Monaco Beach Club. I hope i managed to post them right... :ermm:

That would be so sweet if Charlotte joined them! I love the pics between her and Alex, they are such a cute sister duo. But is she going to be able to come is my question? Because I thought she has another jumping event at the end of July.

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: Oh, we heard that she had injured her back plus the strain of her hand being injured had kept her from competing??

:thistle:Were we wrong on thaat???

:thistle:Are there any horse suave people here whom would know whether she should continue to compete with the injury or should she just wait things out and just attend???:rose2:

Lovely photos! I hope we will more the coming weeks, and that ernst august joins the family.

I wonder if its too much to hope that Char/Alex, Andrea/Tatiana will join too? That would be so lovely to see the WHOLE family together.

I wonder if its too much to hope that Char/Alex, Andrea/Tatiana will join too? That would be so lovely to see the WHOLE family together.

I can´t open the photos from the Beach Club!? I think we will see the WHOLE family on PACHA III coming weeks. Maybe there will be some photos from 23 July when PC will be in court in Hildesheim.

Princess Alexandria looks like her mum at the same age

Minus the blond hair, Princess Alexandria looks just like her mother when she was her age. Check the old photos!

Back
Top Bottom