The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-28-2012, 06:26 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks aminolta! Thats exactly the style of clothes i love seeing on her! I love those pants!

Old 08-28-2012, 06:33 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminolta View Post
Charlotte's trousers look just like those P. Caroline was spotted wearing in new York. Could they really be THE SAME????

Old 08-28-2012, 06:37 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
Charlotte's trousers look just like those P. Caroline was spotted wearing in new York. Could they really be THE SAME????
They are exactly the same

the Fashion Spot - View Single Post - Charlotte Casiraghi
Old 08-28-2012, 07:52 AM
Commoner

I'm laughing madly ...
Look at that ridiculous are these Casiraghi / VIP treatment ...
They are able to pay the insane (about 15000 € per hour) for a private jet, and yet sit in a ground hog, full of trash, and dust as a landless beggars.
I'm laughing to died ...
In this litle prominors we can clearly see the insanity of some people who do not have the slightest notion of the ridicule of their actions, such as having 26 years, and walk (dating) with an old man who could almost be his father, or his mother's lover.
In this (we see the) insanity of some persons !!!! They dont need a privat jet CAROLINE, they need to go to the psychiatrist doctor !!! URGENT ...
Old 08-28-2012, 09:04 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post

Sadly, hearing that Gad "hates" dogs lowers my opinion of him somwhat as well....
It may be cultural. Most morocoans dislike dogs. It's more an islamic thing and I know Gad is jewish but he probably wasn't used to see dogs as pets when he was a child and maybe the general moroccan attitude about dogs has rubbed on him somehow. Sharing his life with Charlotte, he will get used to them.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:05 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytex View Post
they need to go to the psychiatrist doctor !!! URGENT ...
Maybe you could listen to your own advice
Old 08-28-2012, 11:55 AM
Serene Highness

I doubt the plane is that much. It may be a commuter plane from Nice. You can see Corsica from Nice on a clear day.They could rent one of their own helicopters from Pierre's company for much less than that.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:49 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytex View Post
I'm laughing madly ...
Look at that ridiculous are these Casiraghi / VIP treatment ...
They are able to pay the insane (about 15000 € per hour) for a private jet, and yet sit in a ground hog, full of trash, and dust as a landless beggars.
I'm laughing to died ...
In this litle prominors we can clearly see the insanity of some people who do not have the slightest notion of the ridicule of their actions, such as having 26 years, and walk (dating) with an old man who could almost be his father, or his mother's lover.
In this (we see the) insanity of some persons !!!! They dont need a privat jet CAROLINE, they need to go to the psychiatrist doctor !!! URGENT ...
You are none to judge her private life or who she dates, you may like the guy or not, but only that. You speak of his age as if it was his crime, but she´s not dating a drug dealer, only a man a bot older. As for the rest, it makes so little sense it´s not worth answering.
Old 08-28-2012, 05:00 PM
Serene Highness

TrepStep, I agree about the dogs. They wouldn't be practical to keep in a hot desert country. However, the ancient Egyptians had dogs.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:29 PM
Courtier

I don't get why that would lower your opinion of him, just because he doesn't like dogs. I don't like dogs either, and I'm American. Perhaps the dog-friendliest country in the world. I'm hoping my husband will be allergic.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure Caroline invited him on the boat either because she didn't want to continue the appearance of strained relations between her and her daughter, and/or she didn't want to create an actual strained atmosphere between her and her daughter. I can't imagine that any mother, however kind, attentive, loving her daughter's beau is, would want their child to be involved with a man over half her age with a family already. Charlotte's still young, and as much as I like Gad, this relationship increasingly unsettles me.

But that's just from a visual standpoint. I don't know him, and this could be the most loving, fulfilling relationship Char's ever had.

Either way, what I am at least 70 percent sure of is that Caroline sure can fake it. I really don't think she approves of this, especially given her own history.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:38 AM
Heir Apparent

In the pictures, Gad does not seem "hating" dogs. He might be indifferent in their presence, but "hating" or "disliking" is an extreme word.. Nevertheless, in the actors communications field, saying that he "dislikes" is undelicate.. and bad promotion of him, but I noticed that generally Gad is not very "smooth" and "delicate" in his declarations...
As for the age difference, despite that I do not like Gad, and I think she deserves better, I thing that 15 years is not such an enormeous problem. Charlotte is not a child anymore, she is a 26y woman, and many marriages between adults with 15y gap are successful. It is not like if Charlotte was 17 y and Gad 32...
Her mother's case was different! Caroline was less that 20y when she started dating Junod, and even in this case I believe that the marriage failed NOT because of the age difference, but because of ALL the other difference between the two!
Old 08-29-2012, 05:32 AM
Aristocracy

I don't want to judge Charlotte (this is absolutely private matter), but I think it can be difficult for her in coming years if she stays in relationship with Gad (as it would be for any young woman) because he already has family and must take care of it,and when they will get married and have children, such a situation can be a little disturbing for a new wife and mother...well, maybe I'm wrong, but i think that "love" is not everything. We always should notice the possible implications of our actions.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marisaa View Post
I don't want to judge Charlotte (this is absolutely private matter), but I think it can be difficult for her in coming years if she stays in relationship with Gad (as it would be for any young woman) because he already has family and must take care of it,and when they will get married and have children, such a situation can be a little disturbing for a new wife and mother...well, maybe I'm wrong, but i think that "love" is not everything. We always should notice the possible implications of our actions.
But her own mother having 3 kids, married again with a man having already 2 kids, and they had together Alexandra, and it did not seem to be a problem at all!!!! Charlotte is used to this kind of families.
And the modern world is full of people having kids from previous marriages and making their life again. Especially in this upper class/wealthy circles, it is not such difficult to take care of previous kids.
I do not like Gad, not because he has a boy, just I think he is not appropriate for her.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

I can't admit to these attacks ... Gad Elmaleh has been very well known for years here, very successful (IMO he really deserves it) and nothing in his life has ever justified criticizing him....He has always been pictured as a truly likeable man !
Old 08-29-2012, 07:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
I can't admit to these attacks ... Gad Elmaleh has been very well known for years here, very successful (IMO he really deserves it) and nothing in his life has ever justified criticizing him....He has always been pictured as a truly likeable man !
You are free to disagree and we are free to have our opinion! Nevertheless we did not say that Gad is bad, we just said that for us he is not suitable for Charlotte. Simple, no?
Old 08-29-2012, 07:45 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Let's get back to the topic of this thread - thanks!
Old 08-30-2012, 01:10 AM
Commoner

press articles about the vacations with more photos!
magazine
hola
Old 09-10-2012, 08:57 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

The summer cruise is not over yet! Caroline, Alexandra, Pierre, Beatrice and friends were pictured near Cannes, France yesterday, September 9.

Here are some great pics - I especially like the pics of Caroline in blue, of lovely dressed Alexandra and of hands-on Caroline

** lehtikuva.fi gallery: Monacon Caroline Cannesin vesillä Andrean ja Pierren kera - herraseuraakin löytyi **
Old 09-10-2012, 11:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

Great gallery, iceflower.

Everyone seems to be having great fun. Princess Caroline seems particularly happy in the first ones. Love her smile. And wow, how grown up is Alexandra now??
Pierre seems to love to be in the water, we always have pics of him jumping and doing other acrobacies...
Old 09-10-2012, 12:07 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
The summer cruise is not over yet! Caroline, Alexandra, Pierre, Beatrice and friends were pictured near Cannes, France yesterday, September 9.

Here are some great pics - I especially like the pics of Caroline in blue, of lovely dressed Alexandra and of hands-on Caroline

** lehtikuva.fi gallery: Monacon Caroline Cannesin vesillä Andrean ja Pierren kera - herraseuraakin löytyi **

Isn't time already for Alexandra to go back to school?!?!?

Tags
alexandra, andrea, caroline, casiraghi, charlotte, ernst-august, family, hanover, monaco, pachaiii, pierre, summer, summer vacation