The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-26-2012, 05:29 PM
Courtier

In the photos were Gad and Caroline are alone, they look like they are a couple. They look good together.

An innocent onlooker who didn't know who they all are would undoubtely think that they are Charlotte's father and mother .

Old 08-26-2012, 05:36 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
In the photos were Gad and Caroline are alone, they look like they are a couple. They look good together.

An innocent onlooker who didn't know who they all are would undoubtely think that they are Charlotte's father and mother .
Lookwise, they look more suited to be a couple, I agree.

Old 08-26-2012, 06:03 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I was beginning to wonder if Gad was getting the cold shoulder!
Uhm... It seems more likely a strategic move from P. Caroline... like i said earlier she' a very smart girl...
( if you can't beat them, join them! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
Gad was definitely there, smoking a cigar so he should fit right in with the Casiraghis. I was most taken by that photo around the table with Princess Alexandra on the right, maybe it's the profile shot or something, but gosh she looks just like Princess Caroline to me in that one. She's just growing up waay to fast. It makes me feel terribly old.

Take a look at pic 16... P. Alexandra kissing her mummy on the ckeek. Soooo sweet!!!
Old 08-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Courtier

Gad and Caroline are together :)
Old 08-26-2012, 10:56 PM
Heir Apparent

There is about 14-15 yrs between Gad and Caroline-and it shows. They most definitely do not look like a couple to me.

But as far as Charlotte goes, I don't think he is a "keeper" either.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:48 AM
Commoner

gad and charlotte apparently leaving the boat and greeting the crew Photos - Gad Elmaleh en Corse - Show biz - Votre actualité en images, sur BFM TV
Old 08-27-2012, 05:17 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
There is about 14-15 yrs between Gad and Caroline-and it shows. They most definitely do not look like a couple to me.
Well, I really don't see it. At least in those Pacha fotos. They both look equaly middle aged to me. If I didn't know them I'd thought they both are Charlotte parents

About Caroline being clever and strategic and so with Gad...
I think you're right. Even if she likes him and thinks Gad is a great guy, even if she understands because of her Junot mistake (after all charlotte is a 26 year old woman, , even if she looks like a kid, but Caroline was really a kid during her Junot period), she probably wishes for Charlotte someone closer to her age without family charges.
But she probably knows that there is no way she can fight it. It would only alianate her daughter.

On the other hand we never knew that she really disaproved. I mean, all we've read about it are magazine rumors ("caroline is sad", "caroline is angry") that need to fill their pages with something. For all we know Caroline may love Gad and had been supportive of their relationship from the begining.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:20 AM
Serene Highness

Hola's article on the matter
Gad Elmaleh, novio de Carlota Casiraghi, se suma a las vacaciones familiares

Gad Elmaleh, novio de Carlota Casiraghi, se suma a las vacaciones familiares de la princesa Carolina de Mónaco
Old 08-27-2012, 08:07 AM
Courtier

Does anyone know why Beatrice didn't join them?

love this one

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-F2JjzOxkG9...wwwwwwwwww.jpg
Old 08-27-2012, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm View Post
All together (execpt for Beatrice) in Corsica
MYROYALS: HOL
Lovely photo's!
Old 08-27-2012, 09:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
About Caroline being clever and strategic and so with Gad...
I think you're right. Even if she likes him and thinks Gad is a great guy, even if she understands because of her Junot mistake (after all charlotte is a 26 year old woman, , even if she looks like a kid, but Caroline was really a kid during her Junot period), she probably wishes for Charlotte someone closer to her age without family charges.
But she probably knows that there is no way she can fight it. It would only alianate her daughter.
Agree!!! I think Caroline does not want to make the mistake her own mother did. Pcs Grace has been fighting against Junot, and the only she managed is to make then Caroline stronger to her wish to marry him!!
Caroline wants her daughter live her story, and the life will show if it is good for Charlotte or not.
At the end Gad, is not really a bad guy!! He is just a bit older, that is all. If Charlotte was with an alcoholic/drank awful guy, I think Pcs Caroline WOULD REALLY REACT
Old 08-27-2012, 10:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

I love it too

In that set of pics, in the last one did everyone noticed where the dog is?
Old 08-27-2012, 11:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkittybaby View Post
Does anyone know why Beatrice didn't join them?
She's busy with interviewing Berlusca's German mistress, one of those who recruited young girls for his wild parties...

This interview released by 'Il fatto' newspaper is very amusing. It made my day

B. depresso? Began: “Sta malissimo, ma è superman. Ed è il padre di mio figlio” – Il Fatto Quotidiano
Old 08-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Serene Highness

Charlotte will not marry Gad. I read an interview he gave in Montreal a few years ago. He says that HE HATES DOGS. We all know how much the Monegasques love their animals. There were 3 dogs on the boat on this trip! Loved the pic of the dachshund sticking his head out of the porthole.

Does anyone know if Charlotte still has the Belgian sheepdog? I haven't seen a picture of it in a long time.

Beatrice may have gone back to school at Columbia. Most universities in the US start in August.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
As far as I know Beatrice must have been graduated at Columbia a couple of months ago: there were pic from her graduation on Twitter, unless she told a big fat lie...

Besides when leaving the paper she was working for, she stated that she would be in the States for 8 months, and now one year has passed.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:24 PM
Serene Highness

You're right. It looks like their journalism graduate programs run 8-10 months.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:26 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
I love it too

In that set of pics, in the last one did everyone noticed where the dog is?
OMG such a clever dog
Old 08-27-2012, 07:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

How OLD is that boyfriend of Charlotte's? He looks better w/Caroline than her daughter! Payback time I guess...
Old 08-27-2012, 08:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
Charlotte will not marry Gad. I read an interview he gave in Montreal a few years ago. He says that HE HATES DOGS. We all know how much the Monegasques love their animals. There were 3 dogs on the boat on this trip! Loved the pic of the dachshund sticking his head out of the porthole.

Does anyone know if Charlotte still has the Belgian sheepdog? I haven't seen a picture of it in a long time.

Beatrice may have gone back to school at Columbia. Most universities in the US start in August.
True, so true!

Long before Princess Grace died I remember reading an interview where she talked about the potential spouses for her children, and she said "all that really matters is that they get along with the dogs"

I thought that was hilarious but it had the ring of truth. The Grimaldis are famously close to their pets and until a few years ago kept their own zoo at the Palace...Grace even brought her poodle along on her honeymoon.

Prince Rainier's dog Odin was in his funeral procession.

Sadly, hearing that Gad "hates" dogs lowers my opinion of him somwhat as well....
Old 08-27-2012, 09:46 PM
Commoner

more pics imgbox - fast, simple image host

Tags
alexandra, andrea, caroline, casiraghi, charlotte, ernst-august, family, hanover, monaco, pachaiii, pierre, summer, summer vacation