Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love seeing pics of Pierre playing with Alexandra! So cute.

Cute pics of Pierre with his little sister! :)

More pics of Pierre and Beatrice in Portugal
http://www.fotofama.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/enf_pchwl8080505a.jpg
http://www.fotofama.com/wp/wp-content/gallery/2008-08-06_prince/enf_pchwl8080502z.jpg
http://www.fotofama.com/wp/wp-content/gallery/2008-08-06_prince/enf_pchwl8080503c.jpg
http://www.fotofama.com/wp/wp-content/gallery/2008-08-06_prince/enf_pchwl8080504b.jpg
source:fotofama

Anniversary of Magda Pozzo in Ibiza (same party was called Rocasilla party in this thread)
Andrea Andrea and Tatiana Tatiana

Andrea refuses to pose for photographers but Tatiana does.
source; purepeople

More photos of Andrea in Ibiza
With Guy Dellal ** Smoking ** With Guy Dellal and Julio Mario ** Pic4 ** Pic5 ** Smilling** Pic7 ** Pic8 ** Pic9 ** Pic10 ** Pic11 ** Pic12 ** Pic13

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh awesome photos of the Casiraghi trio along with their boyfriend/girlfriends and even their mom and little sister as well.

I know I am repeting myself. But Andrea would look better is he combed his hair and begin shaving again.:lol:

Glistening Seas

:flowers: Is the long Andrea style the fashion trend in Europe? Does anyone know what is the "trend" for the season in men's hair?

It's not a "trend" any place I've been. I think it's just a personal prefrence.

There are pics of Andrea at PACHA in isifa. Could someone please enlarge them?

I know I am repeting myself. But Andrea would look better is he combed his hair and begin shaving again.:lol:

:lol: I don't mind the long hair, in fact, I like it a bit longer....preferably combed....I agree:ROFLMAO: - but, I also agree that I prefer him clean shaven. :wub: He's a cutie, either way :rolleyes:

Pasha III is princess Caroline's yacht, isn't it?
Andrea looks like old himself in pic 3, what I like.

Source: Italian newspaper "Il Messaggero":

Last week Andrea, together with Tatiana and some friends, was in Ponza on Pacha III; he was literally assaulted by many teenagers eager to meet him (they even used little boats to get near Pacha) and have some autographes signed. He obliged them all very gracefully, signing a few by the name of "Romeo".
In the evening Andrea and friends landed to have dinner in a local restaurant, but they were back on board early, at 23 pm. The next morning Andrea landed again to bring flowers to a church or sanctuary, and then Pacha left Ponza headed to Capri.
The article was very nice, but the pics of tenagers "attacking" Pacha were quite scary. Unfortunately the pics on the newspaoer weren't of good quality; let's hope some pics surface on picture agencies' sites...

Source: Italian newspaper "Il Messaggero":

Last week Andrea, together with Tatiana and some friends, was in Ponza on Pacha III; he was literally assaulted by many teenagers eager to meet him (they even used little boats to get near Pacha) and have some autographes signed. He obliged them all very gracefully, signing a few by the name of "Romeo".
In the evening Andrea and friends landed to have dinner in a local restaurant, but they were back on board early, at 23 pm. The next morning Andrea landed again to bring flowers to a church or sanctuary, and then Pacha left Ponza headed to Capri.
The article was very nice, but the pics of tenagers "attacking" Pacha were quite scary. Unfortunately the pics on the newspaoer weren't of good quality; let's hope some pics surface on picture agencies' sites...

I LOVE it!! :lol: He signed his name, "Romeo!!" He's certainly our Romeo:wub: From all we've seen, he certainly hates being mobbed in any way - by the press or by complete strangers. I'm sure they recognized his Yacht name, otherwise, how would they have known it was him? I'm sure he's over it, by now, and has moved on w/his vacation.:whistling:

Reading about an"assault" by teens, I assume they were all females, it is just because Andrea signed "Romeo":lol: I wonder how Tatiana felt.:rolleyes: I hope she has sense of humor.;)
But more seriously, I am surprised that Andrea doesn't have body guards, with his mom's position he should. Does Caroline have any body guards? They should because they need protection from crazy fans/stalkers and paparazzis.

^^ Yes, Princess Caroline has bodyguards. I've seen them, for example, on one picture, when she was visiting Louis Vuitton's store ;)

Besides, there was a story in italian mag, when Pierre was followed by her guards on the airport in Milan.

You are right La Bouche d'or! They have body guards.
I am not sure Caroline's children have body guards all the time, but I am sure Caroline does.

All the royal family has always bodyguards around, but the pics are always without them(the pic's value is higher without them)....and they don't have to disturb their normal life...that's the point...so they are invisible

All the royal family has always bodyguards around, but the pics are always without them(the pic's value is higher without them)....and they don't have to disturb their normal life...that's the point...so they are invisible

I'm sure that's true, but do they go everywhere w/them? If so, what happened to whatever bodyguard was on duty the night in Rome, Italy when:bang: Andrea "rolled" that pesky photog:lol:? Or, the night when Pierre got in a fight and broke his arm? :eek:

^ I would think the bodyguards are only around in higher risk areas (airports and the like), but since the boys like to blend in they wouldn't have them around normally. It would bring too much attention to themseleves.

Maybe their bodyguards are their good looking friends, haha?

Maybe their bodyguards are their good looking friends, haha?

Actually, wasn't David Alexis rumored to be a bodyguard/boyfriend to Char - he was the tall, handsome :rolleyes:bodyguard you'd see on certain vacations in early 2000; pictured w/Charlotte and Andrea, at times. Maybe that line gets blurred, on occasion (we know it did w/Stephanie):ermm:. I agree that they are probably used for events at the Palace (National Day, Rose and Red Cross Ball, etc), but maybe less so when they're on Ibiza, Pacha III, or other vacation-based events.

She was what 13 then. One hopes she had no kind of boyfriend, let alone one that was an adult and an employee of her family.

How hot does he look in last pic! :wub:
thanks julliette

I'm so happy at how much better Andrea looks! I think I actually find him attractive again!

Back
Top Bottom