Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And it all begins again... pregnant, not pregnant, pregnant, not pregnant...
Why not just simply fat??? Let's wait and see... :D

AT LAST!!! A glimpse of P. Caroline this summer!!! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we're not supposed to speculate on pregnancy here and not comment on "fat" so i suggest we go with comedian Gabriel Iglesias and use the phrase "fluffy" (well actually on Gabriel's scale she wouldn't rank yet :lol:)

Well it was the same bathing suit she wore when she was pregnant with Raphael.

It's a very pretty bathing suit :) And a very pretty pregnant belly... Let's hope with Lamberto Charlotte gets a steadier chance at forming a family.

Maybe she is pregnant, but i doubt that.. Charlotte tends to have such a tummy and in the past we heard many times she was pregnant (during her realtionship with Alex Deall) and it turned out to be not true.

Last edited:

As some members already said, let's wait and see! It is entirely possible, but at this point we won't speculate, time will show.

The ongoing speculative discussion has been deleted. Thanks for your understanding!

Last edited:
Fun in the sun by all accounts!

Thanks for the pic links.

Today very early in the morning (04:58) Pacha was in the north of Corsica with direction to Monaco or St Tropez or who knows. We haven't seen any recent pics, though.

And from the same blog new pictures. Beatrice is also there.

Charlotte Casiraghi

And a new photo from instagram: charlottecasiraghi_

https://www.instagram.com/p/BI9U9W3Avpg/

In those pics there is a middle aged couple and another young man. Could we suppose that they are Lamberto's parents and his brother? If it's true, then Lamberto's and Charlotte's relationship is official. Could we expect a marriage?

According to the caption it is Lamberto's mother. May mean its more official but certainly a clear sign of a ring coming. Lamberto's parents may have simply been close and asked to join for the day.

(..)Nice collage. Thank you!!! :flowers:

Posts about former and current relationships of Charlotte Casiraghi have been moved to her own thread, that can be found here.

^^^ I had seen some of them, like the pics of Charlotte in black body suit...

Thank you, lazuli.

I wonder if Caroline and her children were invited at Ernst's engagement in Spetsopoula (Niarchos's family private island). Of course, Alexandra should be there, but the others? Ernst and his brother Christian were at Albert's, Andrea's and Pierre's weddings.
Alexandra was also in Spetsopoula in July. There is a photo of hers and a friend at the shipboard of Pacha.

I wonder if Caroline and her children were invited at Ernst's engagement in Spetsopoula (Niarchos's family private island). Of course, Alexandra should be there, but the others? Ernst and his brother Christian were at Albert's, Andrea's and Pierre's weddings.
Alexandra was also in Spetsopoula in July. There is a photo of hers and a friend at the shipboard of Pacha.

Considering that both the parents of the future groom should have been presents, I don't think that Princess Caroline was present. The two Casiraghi boys maybe and the most probably Alexandra yes.

Are u talking abt this photo https://www.instagram.com/p/BIFsNgZgGBi/? Well the girl on the left is Nieves Zuberbuhler Santo Domingo, the wife of Tatiana's younger brother. The girl on the middle is Ekaterina I-forgot-her-surname, the girl Ernst Jr is engaged with. They all spent their summer in the island of Spetses in Greece. Andrea and Tatiana were there too and also the Niarchos I think. So maybe yes, they were there at the engagement

Back
Top Bottom