Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the other friend of Charlotte in PACHA III was Winckler, the sister of her ex-boyfriend Felix Winckler.

:previous: Oh dear... I wonder if royals never feel embarassed of having siblings of ex boyfriends and girlfriends in their circle of friends! Personally, I don't know how they can cope with that, but it is, after all, a good thing!

:previous: Oh dear... I wonder if royals never feel embarassed of having siblings of ex boyfriends and girlfriends in their circle of friends! Personally, I don't know how they can cope with that, but it is, after all, a good thing!

They do not share the same scale of values with us mere mortals. :lol:

I saw photos of Charlotte's ex Alex Dellal and his gorgeous wife in Italy yesterday for the wedding of Pierre and Beatrice.

I see nothing wrong with exes remaining friendly and on good terms. If everyone has moved on with their lives and is content, why would it be a problem?

Besides Charlotte was very young when she dated Felix Winckler.

Oh so Alex was there, too :) It's nice that he is friends with the Casiraghi boys!

i think alex dellal is a best friend to tatiana and so, a very close friend to andrea. alex's mother, andrea dellal and tatiana's mother vera are very close friends in brazil.

I suppose that after Pierre's weddings, Caroline should be in vacations and probably in Pacha.

I think the other friend of Charlotte in PACHA III was Winckler, the sister of her ex-boyfriend Felix Winckler.

Cecile put a video of the pacha III in movement on her IG.

I found the following link:
Ports of Call - PACHA III Port Moves | AIS Marine Traffic
According to it (if it's true), Pacha today (4 July) arrived to the canal of Corinth (near Athens, Greece) in 7:05 in the morning and after 30 min. departed. If it's true, the passengers of the yacht could go to Spetsopoula (the island of Niarchos family). It's very close to Corinth and the Caroline's family has friendly relations with this family.

Today at 14:48 pm Pacha III was reported in Sounion (Attica, Greece).
That means that it's direction is to Corinth's channel and that it departs from Greece?
I suppose that the passengers are Andrea and Tatiana, who were seen in Mykonos some tines.
I wonder if any paparazzi have located the Pacha and if there are pics of the yacht and it's passengers. We also don't have any information about Caroline and her vacations.

Andrea tatiana and alexandra hanover were present at eugenie niarchos' birthday celebration in st. Moritz. I got the pictures from the instagram account of tatiana's sis in law Nieves Zuberbuhler

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH9wr-oAU7t/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BH7LNJyA5mz/

I wonder if charlotte/pierre/beatrice were also there?? (Matilde borromeo was there too)

If you copy each one into web address they will :flowers:

Charlotte was not there ? I thought Eugenia and Charlotte were child best friends

We haven't seen Caroline for a whole month. Is she in holidays?

I think it is the first year papzs were unable to steel pictures from Pacha

I'd like to see pictures of Caroline and family at Pacha.

I wonder where Caroline is. Pacha's last position was in the area of Capri in August 3 (in Charlotte's birthday). But no pics.....

Princess Caroline seems to be disappeared from the radar this summer.

Omg!! Is she prefnabt?!?! She wore that suit when she was pregnant with Raphael. Awwww I wish it's a girl this time :)

Back
Top Bottom