Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I t is easy to track any registered ship...
In my mind, I would rather keep that information as private as possible, for safety's sake...but it is pretty simple

I t is easy to track any registered ship...
In my mind, I would rather keep that information as private as possible, for safety's sake...but it is pretty simple

yes I just foud a site for the tracking... the pacha is indeed there:flowers:

My own personal guess is that she and the family has some sort of agreement with the press to not publish their photos until they return home...for privacy's sake and to keep the throngs down to a minimum

But if so, since when have the press accepted the agreement? Pics has been out all the summers!
And if you think that Caroline even lost the legal battle against the press :sad:

I just checkt Marinetraffic.com ; they are now cruising back from Corsica to Monaco.
I think that 1 september Alexandra has to start again with school .

Glad to see she's ok. For a moment i feared the might have had some kind of health issues ( like with her knees or so ) that would kept her away from her summer habits... Aparentely no... So, good to see her again!!! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Caroline enjoying her summer days last week:

** Pics **

Dear Iceflower,

Thank you so very much for your comprehensive and substantial efforts; and for your excellence and decorum.
We all benefit immensely.

Respectfully, and with great appreciation,
JDR

Uhm... already vacationing... How nice!!! :flowers: I wonder if, this year, she'll manageto join the whole family aboard the Pacha as she used to do the past years...

I was just wondering if Caroline would go for vacation these days. It could be very nice if Raphael was ther too.

:previous:

Not sure about Charlotte and her family, but at least Andrea and his family, Pierre with Beatrice and Caroline were on vacation together. The pics of Caroline and Sacha were taken on July 22.

Here are some more, nearly too small to share ;), but you can see that Tatiana has her baby girl in her arms and the pics of Sacha in is parents arms are quite cute despite the small size :)

** gallery 1 July 22 ** gallery 2 July 22 **

Not sure about Charlotte and her family, but at least Andrea and his family, Pierre with Beatrice and Caroline were on vacation together. The pics of Caroline and Sacha were taken on July 22.

Here are some more, nearly too small to share ;), but you can see that Tatiana has her baby girl in her arms and the pics of Sacha in is parents arms are quite cute despite the small size :)

Thank you, Iceflower!.

Thank you for the pics Iceflower. The photos are indeed small, but they are... deliciooooous!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I've checked the original photo agency for you and found out that the pics of Charlotte on board were taken on Monday, July 27, so after the wedding, yes :flowers:

I've checked the original photo agency for you and found out that the pics of Charlotte on board were taken on Monday, July 27, so after the wedding, yes :flowers:

Oh, thank you very much, Iceflower. I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom