Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for the new summer pictures!!!

:previous:

When you browse through the article's gallery you can also see Pierre! :flowers:

Andrea has a tattoo under his armpit. I had never seen him .. it's his first tattoo ..

It's his second, actually :) He debuted the smaller one on his ribs back in January.

Does this girl wear anything else but tent type dresses? Not that I am a particular fan of Beatrice (it doesn't have to be one over the other), but I just find Tatiana to be very sloppy looking and unattractive.

if she feels comfortable with kaftans then who are we to say otherwise? it means that she dresses for herself, her own comfort and is secure about herself.

if she feels comfortable with kaftans then who are we to say otherwise? it means that she dresses for herself, her own comfort and is secure about herself.

I agree. I think Tatiana is a very interesting and lovely woman. I love that she keeps her personal style.

I don't mind her kaftans, I actually love the "hippy chic" look. But Tatiana looks un-kept a lot of times. Of course, most times when we see her she's on a boat on holiday, so I suppose that's to be expected.

Well, if I thought someone was apt to take my picture in my bathing suit, I'd wear a tent too!
Too bad andrea is still smoking.

According to Andrea: I think that he does not look good. He's kind of too thin and also careless. He was so handsome 2/3 years ago and now...am I the only way thinking that way?

And yes, smoking does not make look you healthier...

I think that people should stop referring to Tatiana's choice of clothing as 'tent'. It's clearly cultural/ethnic clothing from her own line which has a certain philosophy, so labelling it 'tent' is ignorant and most certainly insulting for some people(s).

She looks really good to me, hitting the gym or being on a diet could possibly harm her and her body. We don't know anything about her, she could have had a cesarean, so why expose herself if she doesn't feel like doing so?

According to Andrea: I think that he does not look good. He's kind of too thin and also careless. He was so handsome 2/3 years ago and now...am I the only way thinking that way?

And yes, smoking does not make look you healthier...

I always remember Andrea as the too thin type. For several years he has been that way; looking unhealthy and a moving skeleton sometimes (!) rather than a healthy guy. I agree that he was looking better a couple of years ago, but now he seems like he's going back to this bony type, although he hasn't reach the level of looking sickly and scary thin.

Last edited:
And who is this girl with Alexandra and the dogs?

The girl is probably her friend, she would be bored without any one at her age ;-)

These pix make my day !!! They look so happy !

oh i like her style there! and i am also jealous because she is always vacationing!

Me too! Great style and nice lifestyle.

The pictures where the men in the water are photographing her are funny.

Back
Top Bottom