Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the link TycoonJosh! Char looks so good! She must have a million bikinis!

Glistening Seas

:) Looks like a great place to go shopping. Did they get those bathing suits at the local shops?! Whose yacht is it! i agree the bathing suits are great whichever shop they came from!:D

Sorry, but she seems to have rather awful breasts for such a young woman. Better not shown them too much, I would say! Rather bored face as well, due to the rather creepy boyfriend no doubt.

Sorry, but she seems to have rather awful breasts for such a young woman. Better not shown them too much, I would say! Rather bored face as well, due to the rather creepy boyfriend no doubt.
Agree. If she must than she should wear bra or bikini.

I think Char appears to have lost :ermm: a lot of weight, recently - she still looks great, but the dress in the recent pictures are - again - without support, so while she has a natural figure, because of the type of dress she's wearing, she appears to be :ohmy: sagging. In her bikini, she looks great, but thinner than we've seen her, recently.

Agree. If she must than she should wear bra or bikini.

God. Is it possible that in this age she could have such a pending breast???:bang:

And if yes, she should never let her beast without a very good bra :bang:

God. Is it possible that in this age she could have such a pending breast???:bang:

And if yes, she should never let her beast without a very good bra :bang:
It's possible. My friend age 26 has similar shape of breasts.

Well, don't forget - breasts are just really "fat" sacks, so when you lose a lot of weight, you lose fat that used to plump up your breasts.....hence the "sagging" effect; if she puts on a little weight, and definitely when she's pregnant, she'll plump back up again.

Is Princess Caroline going on vacation this year or is she just staying around Monaco, the reason I am asking there dont seem to be any photos of her anywhere except in Monaco

That was where Caroline and Stefano used to party at, right?

It's possible. My friend age 26 has similar shape of breasts.

OK, but in this case is better never be without a good bra....

Maybe the vibrations of years of horse riding provoked this phenomenon...

Andrea and Tati vacation pics
HERE

+19 pics of Andrea, Tati and friends vacation HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the Dellal's yatch. You can see Andrea and Guy Dellal as well as pregnant Charlotte Dellal. So, Charlotte Casiraghi must be in the area, no?

This is the Dellal's yatch. You can see Andrea and Guy Dellal as well as pregnant Charlotte Dellal. So, Charlotte Casiraghi must be in the area, no?

That would be one hell of a holiday if she was still in the area!! :lol:
I don't think so, but I could well be wrong. After a long Holiday somewhere, there is nothing Charlotte likes better than to have a couple of days break somewhere. :whistling:
Maybe Alex/Alice/Charlotte had the boat for a while before Charlotte Dellal/Andrea/Tatiana had a turn? :idea:

^ She's reported to be a few months along. Check the Dellal thread.

So, it looks that all them: Charlotte & Alex, Tatiana & Andrea were vacationing in the same location. Wonder why we didn't see them all together.
Looking at Andrea's pic I feel better because he obviously doesn't look sick like some people claimed, he is not skinnier too. But he has to do something with his hair, comb them or something. In pics from hippie party, Andrea and Tatiana looked like real hippie, they both needed to comb their hair.:lol:

^ he looks great in those! especially in ones smiling! thanks for the link

I saw a video from that hippie party on spanish tv and he looked sooo much better than in pics, maybe he just started to be less photogenic with years, or pick it up from Tatiana :whistling:

I saw a video from that hippie party on spanish tv and he looked sooo much better than in pics, maybe he just started to be less photogenic with years, or pick it up from Tatiana :whistling:

Can you plz post the link to that video here?

^ sorry, I don't have the link, I saw it on tv. It was on tve (tv espana), so you can try their site...

According to a reliable Italian magazine (Il Corriere dell Sera), Andrea left the Flower Power party furious for the presence of too many photographers; apparently he said he is not a trained monkey, that he was ok with people taking pics of him but that he wasn't there to pose "like a puppet" for the photographers (I assume the PR of the disco "used" him and other celebrities for publicity trying to set up a sort of red carpet). According to the article he is not the only true celebrity (as opposed to starlets who need the visibility) to complain, and now in Ibiza the new fashion is to have private parties like one Peter Gabriel gave, instead of going to the historic discos of the island. Others who are favouring private parties would be Kate Moss, Clooney, Di Caprio...

Ibiza, stop alle foto: le feste delle star diventano clandestine - Corriere della Sera

Back
Top Bottom