Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where is PC??? Why no more pics of her this year? Isn´t she sailing across the Mediterranean like every year? Why is she hiding????:ermm:

How right you are, pruts. When I saw the pictures of Caroline alone at her (I presume) breakfast table, her head down, then rubbing her head, I thought, that's how tabloids exploit these pictures:"Caroline on a verge of a nervous breakdown!", "Caroline nursing a hangover!" "Caroline in a deep depression!", and so on. When she is probably just having trouble waking up, as happens to many of us, or has a morning headache, usually associated with congested sinuses due to an air conditioner, or what not. No, this is the private Caroline who has not pulled and put herself together yet, and those moments should belong to her exclusively.

These pictures are human pictures of a 54 years old woman, mother of 4, who has lived some very deep dramas in her life, who had a lot of tears, a lot of hapiness, a lot of sun and a lot of cigarettes.

They are pictures of a woman who knows that she is ageing and she accept this. She does not care, she does not use medical science, and despite she knows that she is taken on photo, she does not hide herself.
No enormous sun glasses, no waterproof make-up, just the truth.

For me majestueous

.....and, of course, there is nothing wrong with aging. There are so many people (celebs included) that regret all the nips, tucks, injections, etc - silicone mishaps aside, they don't look like themselves anymore. For certain celebs, it's meant the end of the career - you have to also fault these doctors that talk emotionally vulnerable people into unnecessary surgery by playing to their insecurities.....sad. SO GLAD that Princess Caroline doesn't feel pressured to look like a puffy, wrinkle-free FREAK - her natural face is beautiful and elegant.

.....and, of course, there is nothing wrong with aging. There are so many people (celebs included) that regret all the nips, tucks, injections, etc - silicone mishaps aside, they don't look like themselves anymore. For certain celebs, it's meant the end of the career - you have to also fault these doctors that talk emotionally vulnerable people into unnecessary surgery by playing to their insecurities.....sad. SO GLAD that Princess Caroline doesn't feel pressured to look like a puffy, wrinkle-free FREAK - her natural face is beautiful and elegant.

Absolutely!

This is real beauty;)

PC is granted with natural beauty. Her face is still amazing, because you don't lose certain features even if you're ageing ( prominent cheekbones, elegant profile, piercing eyes ).
Her wrinkles are not something to defy: she's even more captivating and alluring.
I think that's a special gift and very few people have it.

They are pictures of a woman who knows that she is ageing and she accept this. She does not care, she does not use medical science, and despite she knows that she is taken on photo, she does not hide herself.
No enormous sun glasses, no waterproof make-up, just the truth.

For me majestueous

How do you know Princess Caroline`s thoughts on her ageing if you do not know her personally? Also how can you know that she does not use medical science to combat the effects of time? There are many procedures available now which are far more subtle than a facelift and she may or may not have availed herself of some these. The truth is simply not known.

How do you know Princess Caroline`s thoughts on her ageing if you do not know her personally? Also how can you know that she does not use medical science to combat the effects of time? There are many procedures available now which are far more subtle than a facelift and she may or may not have availed herself of some these. The truth is simply not known.

How right you are, Roderick! Of course she has had some "help". If you are familiar with these techniques and theire effects, you immediately recognizes them. But then again, why not?
And of course, no one knows how she feels about ageing.
The point that I was making earlier was not about her ageing, but about how intrusive it is to picture these people, not on a party or on the street, but on their boat, just out of bed. Voyeurism.

Time to get back to the topic of this thread - thanks for you understanding!

This year it seems that there are no pictures of the whole family vacationing........where is Caroline?? :(

This year it seems that there are no pictures of the whole family vacationing........where is Caroline?? :(

According to Semana magazine, she's still in Corsica enjoying the last days of summer aboard the Pacha III with Alex, Pierre and Beatrice...:cool: ;) :cool:

Hopefully then we will see some more photos of her when she's back in Monaco!!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

No pictures from princesse Caroline de Hanovre and family this summer, just Capri begin aug. 2011.

:previous:

We've seen them near Capri, Ischia, Ponza and Sardinia during this summer (pics can be found on the previous pages),
I think we can be glad for them that they had a bit more privacy this summer :)

Thanks Florencia! Is that the Beach Club? It seems so, right?

When is Red Cross going to take place this year? 27 of July is the Olympics and Albert will of course be there with Charlene. Might Red Cross be postponed or take place earlier?

When is Red Cross going to take place this year? 27 of July is the Olympics and Albert will of course be there with Charlene. Might Red Cross be postponed or take place earlier?

It will take place on August 3rd - so it's a date in the usual timeframe :flowers:

August 2-8th is when the show jumping is on at the Olympics. That will be crummy if Charlotte gets the Red Cross Ball dumped on her AND on her birthday.

Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra spend parts of their summer holidays in the USA. Caroline was pictured at Nice
airport departing for New York on July 18, according to the caption Alexandra was with her:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gallery **

Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra spend parts of their summer holidays in the USA. Caroline was pictured at Nice
airport departing for New York on July 18, according to the caption Alexandra was with her:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gallery **
But... where is Alexandra? I can't see her anywhere in these pictures!!! :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

:previous:

That is why I wrote that the caption said so. I can imagine the agency has more pics but only published these on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom